It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Are Change goes after Rand Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
We are change Luke walks with Rand Paul down the side walk asking questions about the bilderberg group and Mitt Romney - they posted this youtube video - "Rand Paul Confronted on Mitt Romney Endorsement".

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
We are change Luke walks with Rand Paul down the side walk asking questions about the bilderberg group and Mitt Romney - they posted this youtube video - "Rand Paul Confronted on Mitt Romney Endorsement".

I'm extremely disappointed in the Pauls and so is my husband. We feel that Dr. Paul had a good chance at getting the nomination, but he just up and quit like he did in '08. An email I got from Dr. Paul stated that he was hoping that they can use their delegates in Tampa to "further our agenda" and influence the party planks.

THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

The Pauls seem to think that Rand might have a chance at the Presidency in 2016, but I have news for them. The Republic will be dead in 2016 - this election is our ONLY chance at taking our freedom back before the NWO makes slaves of us all.

I've heard that the Paul's "feelings are hurt" by the backlash. Well BOO FRACKING HOO! Endorsing another globalist pig like Romney just ensures our enslavement. We were counting on Ron Paul to turn this mess around, and he QUITS?! So much for defending the constitution.

At this point, their feelings are the least of my worries.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I feel like someone just stabbed me in my heart muscle. Dagnabit, why can't we get one frickin person into D.C. that is straight and honest?

I do mean other than Ron Paul. I had high hopes for Rand. Shattered!

edit on 15-6-2012 by Mnemicrsl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I watched this video and felt pissed off at his "typical" sell-out politician running away from questions. Rand knows he sold out, he knows we know, and he's doing the standard avoidance tactic just like all the other guilty scumbags who choose the path of the Darkside.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TTAA2012

Well said.....I believe there are millions of us who feel the same way....were we duped?...At this point, it no longer matters....but, baby Paul just screwed himself, along with the rest of us....and he will NEVER be president....and he will be voted out next round because of this humungous betrayal..........so... Jesse Ventura, Ron Paul are both stunts....when do we get the real thing?....or don't we???

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by doryinaz

Don't you even put Jesse Ventura in the same sentence with that sell out. I would vote for Jesse Ventura any day of any year of any decade. I know how he feels - because I have been there and Jesse is about as true as blue. Jesse couldn't make up his mind so he flipped a coin and this time the wrong side emerged as victorious. hence he is not on the ticket for president.

edit on 15-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join