It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Poland: Croatian football fans beaten

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Welcome to Poland: Croatian football fans beaten

www.rt.com

Polish fans have once again initiated violence at the Euro 2012 football championship, attacking a group of Croatian national team supporters in the city of Poznan after the latter played Italy to a 1-1 draw.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Poland's Sports Minister Joanna Mucha said she is ashamed of the actions of the local football hooligans who attempted to disrupt the European Championship by attacking rival Russian fans.

“I am outraged. I am ashamed for these people who came just to make trouble. It's certainly not the fans who cheer Poland. These are mere hooligans,” Mucha told Najważniejsze Wiadomości newspaper.

www.rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
who can me explain again for what Poles beaten Croats after game
Italia vs Croatia?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Have you go an opinion on this?

Happens all over the world, this is nothing to do with Poland or the Polish per se.

As someone said yesterday, there are mindless idiots in every country. Football + Beer = Dickhead behaviour.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Its all kicking off (see what I did
) the English and Swedes are fighting as I type and tmr it is really going to kick off (sorry) with the Russians.
Happens every major footie comp doesn't it.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
FOOTBALL + Drink = Violence

..i worked in the bar and club trade for about 8 years and seen a couple of euros and world cup tournaments, with out fail fights inside, fights outside , fights over nothing . i live in Scotland (not mentioning individual teams) and seen people punched and attacked and even worse over the colour of the clothes they wore and the songs they liked. Its part of the game (not just soccer) world wide and its not good.

Duke

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Thugs everywhere. If someone wants to fight, no amount of policing will stop it.

That said, anyone else notice how most of the Poland fans you see on tv look like deranged bouncers?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Football? Is this like Bath Salts?

I mean normal people turning violent and attacking others.

Sure fits the bill, Why don't they make football illegal??????????? The crimes are there for all to see, and it's all due to bat.. I mean football!

Nahhhhh politicians and media like footy... coh, what a nonce I am.. derp

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here's a few videos of the nutcases fighting with each other over a something as simple as a game.

Poland vs Russian Soccer Fans

I myself would like to see some real entertainment like police opening up on these troglodytes with rubber bullets, tear gas and fire hoses.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
Here's a few videos of the nutcases fighting with each other over a something as simple as a game.

I myself would like to see some real entertainment like police opening up on these troglodytes with rubber bullets, tear gas and fire hoses.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

you ,personally, sir can me explain why POLES beaten CROATS,after game ITALIA vs CROATIA?

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Have you go an opinion on this?

Happens all over the world, this is nothing to do with Poland or the Polish per se.

As someone said yesterday, there are mindless idiots in every country. Football + Beer = Dickhead behaviour.

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jocko Flocko
Here's a few videos of the nutcases fighting with take a look at the keto slim diet program each other over a something as simple as a game.

you ,personally, sir can me explain why POLES beaten CROATS,after game ITALIA vs CROATIA?

new topics

top topics

join