It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul is the Nominee: The End Game Begins.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Physic
Need some politicians with some spine, like Tom Laughlin "Billy Jack" who is not afraid of death

yes

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I cant figure out why anyone is getting worked up about this, two elections in a row where a ground breaking event has occurred
How dramatic, it is like watching a reality tv show, or so I am told.

The only place people can really effect change is at the local level, it doesn't really matter who the President, Prime Minister, King or whatever is. Don't even pay attention to this gong show. The guy was put there to shut the patriots and tea party up.

That's why I left that country, it's not going down the crapper, its already bathing in the sewer, just leave youll be happier.

edit on 17-6-2012 by beerbaron2002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by openminded2011
The powers that be would NEVER let an actual candidate get elected. You have two choices: Candidate A, who is bought and paid for and will do the will of the overlords, or, Candidate B, who is bought and paid for and will do the will of the overlords. If Paul is ever allowed to be a candidate, it would only be because they bought him. Sorry folks, IMHO that's our "democracy"

Just one thing that is not a democracy! What you are reffering to is called a plutocracy!

plu·toc·ra·cy
[ ploo tókrəssee ]

1.governance by wealthy: the rule of a society by its wealthiest people
2.society ruled by wealthy: a society that is ruled by its wealthiest members
3.wealthy ruling class: a wealthy social class that controls or greatly influences the government of a society

IMHO if we were living in a true representative democratic republic money would not be the defining factor in
choosing our representatives! Money would not be a factor in status! Money would not be a factor in how much freedom we have! money would only be used to purchase those necessaties which are needed and all luxuries
would be given purely through incentive type programs!
Goodluck in the faux republic!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

A true representative government cannot exist as long as there are limited access to resources and currency. A democracy can only be achieved when everyone has enough of everything, until then its nothing more than a buzz word for a plutocracy or oligarchy.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by openminded2011
The powers that be would NEVER let an actual candidate get elected. You have two choices: Candidate A, who is bought and paid for and will do the will of the overlords, or, Candidate B, who is bought and paid for and will do the will of the overlords. If Paul is ever allowed to be a candidate, it would only be because they bought him. Sorry folks, IMHO that's our "democracy"

Just one thing that is not a democracy! What you are reffering to is called a plutocracy!

plu·toc·ra·cy
[ ploo tókrəssee ]

1.governance by wealthy: the rule of a society by its wealthiest people
2.society ruled by wealthy: a society that is ruled by its wealthiest members
3.wealthy ruling class: a wealthy social class that controls or greatly influences the government of a society

IMHO if we were living in a true representative democratic republic money would not be the defining factor in
choosing our representatives! Money would not be a factor in status! Money would not be a factor in how much freedom we have! money would only be used to purchase those necessaties which are needed and all luxuries
would be given purely through incentive type programs!
Goodluck in the faux republic!

Excellent post. Here's more:

FASCISM
1: often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This would be awesome RP is the man, I hope I find something to confirm this. I have had a bad feeling about Romney since day 1, a customer of mine has known one of Romneys sons for years and she has met Mitt multiple times and had nothing but great things to say but that comforted me in no way. I still don't trust him, he is already a puppet in training and liberal in disguise. Romney wrote Obama care, yes he i business oriented but hes a flopper. RP would have had no problem if he had a chance to make it on the ballot, the MSM completely ignores him, I hardly ever watch TV but I don't recall even seeing him on TV once. It's disgusting to see that the one who is trustworthy, honest, with a good genuine heart had been completely ignored. Ron has been doing very well behind the scenes, and if cheating/fraud is proven a disadvantage Romeys, Ron will win and finally we can rebuil and restore, and grow.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Most of us love Ron Paul. However, this is a pipe dream. if this news had real legs then why did Rand Paul endorse Mittens? I fear you are hoping for something that will not be. The Corporations would not let something as small as the truth effect what they are doing.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

I like the fact that he uses the Constitution for all of his views. My real issue is he won't go apart from his party and run as an independent which says to me he is still part of the system and a puppet overall.

who knows maybe they used him to see how many of us are truly wanting huge life changes in this country. The elections are nothing more than polls to see how we think.

If he was a man of conviction and truly wanted to change this country back to the original constitution he would denounce the Republican party and go it alone. Then true support would come out. As he is still apart of them he in my mind is still a puppet and to be treated as such.

Yahtzee

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I wonder what percentage of ATS users are Ron Paul supporters? I'd say about 80% of people surveyed at Bilderberg 2012 were Paul voters. Check this video.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BLACKCLOUD21

He's a Libertarian.

He has run as a Libertarian/ Independent for the past few elections... so like the past 20 years. He knows what he is doing.

He has only run Republican this year so he can finally have a national platform, the world needs to hear him.

Kinda hard to be Third party when your country vomits Bipartisanship.

Paul is the man, keep the faith.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Okay, Ron Paul got 99% of the vote in every primary election, Barack Obama was born on Zeta Reticuli, and the Bilderburg Group is populated by reptilians from who-knows-where! Do you realize that Ron Paul was NEVER going to win the nomination, and it didn't take voter fraud to do that. The "base" of the Republican Party, i.e. the majority of GOP primary voters, think RP is a joke. Intense enthusiasm does not equal numbers of votes.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
SO Ron Paul Nuts are trying to STEAL delegates won by Romney FAIR and SQUARE
edit on 18-6-2012 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Ron Paul will not become president simply because the powers at will do not want him to be. I also believe though that Romney has support from every stretch of the secret government, and that "they" want him to be president. I would love to see proof of vote rigging though, not that it would ever make it to the public.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If Ron Paul said he could crap diamonds, most of you would believe him.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I've been to the neurosurgeon for the past 2 Mondays to get cortisone injections, and on the news (playing at the office every time I go there, in fact), they have referred to Mitt Romney as "the nominee". No mention of Ron Paul, period. As usual. So... dafuq is going on, for real? Anybody actually know?

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
So are the lawsuits going to happen or what? As much as I disagree with Ron Paul on most issues, I would love to see him embarass the GOP because they deserve it. Bring all those skeletons out of the closet man...time for cleansing!

Then we can focus on embarassing the democrats fifty years from now........actually obama is doing a pretty good job of that himself. One day it is white and the next day it is black. One day he supports business and the next day he supports labor.

And people wonder why non-americans dislike americans so much.......

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

you know, i was gunning for paul. i felt he was a great candidate... the only decent candidate, and i bought the idea that he was the real deal since he was the victim of a total media blackout during his campaign. but i got to thinking after reading that his son was supporting romney and decided to check him out a little further. what did i find? ron paul flashing the illuminati hand sign. several times. that did it for me. i was going to vote for paul, and if he wasn't on the ballot i was going to write him in. now i don't know what i'm going to do.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join