It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Preparation of Souls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ideas? More to the story? ...Feel free, and thanks. ~sofi

The Preparation of Souls

I was going to kill him. When I saw what he did to my daughter, my heart went cold, stayed numb. It affected my mind too but I could still think well enough to plan. I was going to kill him. I knew how and where. I was just waiting for the when. Then the Old Ones stopped me.

"Souls need preparation for death," they said, "The whole world will suffer if you free his soul the way it is. He cannot deal with his pain in life," they said, "A soul released in pain by death unlooses Hell on those alive."

There's a lot more to that story but in the end I didn't kill him. I prayed for him to find what he needed and let go of my own anger and pain. Then the Old Ones asked if I was willing to train with them.

"Your planet has a kind of psychic atmosphere," they said, "It's polluted just like the physical one, but the psychic contamination comes from billions of angry, raging hurting souls that want to hurt back. And they can. They hurt and they twist and they dirty the living."

"Our job is to try and stop people from freeing sick souls that have not been healed by life on earth," they said. "When we fail, which now we often do, we must try to cleanse the psychic atmosphere. We cannot do this alone. The work requires focused energy from above and below. The right energy can only come from deep awareness. We call this energy of deep awareness "love." It is painful to acquire."

new topics

join