It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A study

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

There was a city in South America that showed very high tech. It's big thing was it was very high up on a mountain. So high most things don't grow-or grow stunted.
Have stones placed even bigger than on pyrmaids.
I am sorry I don't have the name or exact location, I have no doubt some smart ATS'R will. hiw did they grow food. How did they move such large stones up so high.....
Ok, It is a project I would love answers to, but u asked for a tough project.

I think your talking about Tiuanacho (sp?)..it is thousands of feet up in the Andes, has huge 1000 ton stone blocks that can't even be lifted with todays cranes, has an intricate loch system and a harbour at the top and bottom of the mountain. The lochs go down the mountains until they reach the sea..it is a feat of engineering unsurpassed to this day, yet it is dismissed as "another" Incan lost city. Also, it is aligned for the solstices....but as the solstices where in 10,500 BC, and only then, now it is off centre...

Now, tell me where that city came from, how it was constructed, and why they have aligned for the solstice in 10,500 BC, and I will be impressed.

Personally, I am going for some Pre-Diluvian Civilization (not Atlantis, as that was just another city state during the same period)..but we all know that modern Archaeologists stick to their civilisation is 5000yrs old theory and will not budge.

Do you honstely expect us to believe that in 100,000yrs of modern humans being around, it took 95,000 years to learn how to build a house and herd cattle?? Hmmm.... something smells fishy!!

[edit on 10-10-2004 by stumason]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I think your talking about Tiuanacho (sp?)..it is thousands of feet up in the Andes, has huge 1000 ton stone blocks that can't even be lifted with todays cranes, has an intricate loch system and a harbour at the top and bottom of the mountain. The lochs go down the mountains until they reach the sea..it is a feat of engineering unsurpassed to this day, yet it is dismissed as "another" Incan lost city. Also, it is aligned for the solstices....but as the solstices where in 10,500 BC, and only then, now it is off centre...

i dont suppose youve got a link for that have you mate? id be really intrested to read about it

regards.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
yeah sure, here is some info, or just search on google for some stuff. The mainstream Archaeological view is that it was founded in 1500 bc, although they have little eveidence apart from (notoriously unreliable) carbon dating to back it up:

Tiahuanaco

Ancient Civilisations

More stuff....

You can google away to your hearts content..this will get you started..

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
the old prussians as in BC not wilhelm . pretty much ancient baltic people

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
SUMERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join