It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yeshua ha'Meshiach the Bread of Life. Clean food and unclean food.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There's a spiritual lesson and application behind not eating "unclean" meats. It goes back to Genesis. Unclean meats are symbolic to satanic ungodly teaching. Remember Yeshua is the Bread of life, we're supposed to partake of his food. He's not just God but he's the spiritual Tree of Life which was given to Adam and Eve to be their bread, they were supposed to eat from his food, not the other fellow's bread. Remember everything Yeshua said came straight from the Father and he said "I AM the Bread of Life", he came here to give us to eat of his bread so we could live again and no longer be dead. The entire point for his crucifixtion was that if he didn't die and become spirit again, if he stayed in his fleshly human form he could only save the people around him. In order for him to save us all he had to become spirit again so he could wash our sins in his blood once and for all and give us to eat of his Bread. The wine given at Communion is symbolic for his blood shed, the bread symbolic of his body that was broken for us and symbolic of the Bread of Life of he came to bring us from Heaven that we did not deserve but was given to us free of our own merit so we could not boast.

The moral of the story is partake of Yeshua's bread, love your enemies, do good to them even if they hate you, bless those who curse you and our Father will turn their curses into blessings as he did when Balaam cursed Israel and his curses YHWH turned into blessings. Turn away from the unclean bread and partake of the clean bread. The path to peace is not an easy road, but it begins with that first step.

edit on 13-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

It always amazes me how the correspondences between the OT and the NT unify the whole document. I'd like to add that the Bread of Life, Jesus, was born in Beth-lehem, the House of Bread.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
The wine given at Communion is symbolic for his blood shed, the bread symbolic of his body that was broken for us and symbolic of the Bread of Life

If you take the bible literally as the absolute word of God, then you MUST take all the words literally .. including these ...

John 6:53 ....

Jesus said to them AMEN AMEN, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

He makes it clear that it isn't a metaphor and it's not symbolic. It's real.
Even when all the people walked away saying it was 'too hard to hear',
he didn't say ... 'hey, I'm just using this as a symbol'. Nope.
He was very clear. It's real ..

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Not everything in the bible was meant to be taken literally. Some allegorical, some metaphorical, some parable and the entire thing was written with prophetic language laced throughout. The majority of Christ's teachings were spoken in parable, very few things did he ever speak plainly about when the pharisees went on his trail.

You cannot partake of his blood and flesh physically, it is a spiritual application. Consumption of human flesh and blood is sin, and were forbidden at the Council of Jerusalem by all the apostles remaining alive. Transmuting the bread and wine into his flesh and blood is sorcery. Communion was to be done in remembrance of him when it is done.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

It always amazes me how the correspondences between the OT and the NT unify the whole document. I'd like to add that the Bread of Life, Jesus, was born in Beth-lehem, the House of Bread.

Indeed he was. The OT and NT bear witness of eachother, what can be found in one can be found in the other. They are 2 witnesses bearing witness to the Glory of YHWH. The hebrew symbolism in the OT is made manifest in the NT.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Not everything in the bible was meant to be taken literally. Some allegorical, some metaphorical, some parable and the entire thing was written with prophetic language laced throughout. The majority of Christ's teachings were spoken in parable, very few things did he ever speak plainly about when the pharisees went on his trail.

You cannot partake of his blood and flesh physically, it is a spiritual application. Consumption of human flesh and blood is sin, and were forbidden at the Council of Jerusalem by all the apostles remaining alive. Transmuting the bread and wine into his flesh and blood is sorcery. Communion was to be done in remembrance of him when it is done.

Christ became our Passover ,the sacrificial lamb by whos blood we are protected from the angel of death ( Satan) . The idea of the Catholics use to convert bread and wine to flesh and blood is an abomination . We were to remember Christ as the Passover lamb not flesh and blood to be cruxified at every mass.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Funny how Christian fundamentalists thump the bible as the literal word of God ... until that absolute word of God is too much for them to be able to deal with so they suddenly say that Jesus didn't really mean it when He said - amen amen .. I sure as heck mean it.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Funny how Christian fundamentalists thump the bible as the literal word of God ... until that absolute word of God is too much for them to be able to deal with so they suddenly say that Jesus didn't really mean it when He said - amen amen .. I sure as heck mean it.

So what do you think Christ became our Easter , because that word is in the KJV bible translated from pascha which is Greek for Passover . Christ was being alagorical when he made these remarks you cited earlier . Christ also said to the masses you have to be born of the water and was asked can a man go back into the womb , this is another alagorical statement .

The big problem with the teachings of man is they do not let the bible interpret itself . Christ made many statements that by properly dividing the word you can deduce wether it was literal or alagorical .

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I like this... but i know theres an arguement comming

S&F my friend...

He is the bread of life... but for one to "partake" in his blood, one must first produce the fruit to make the wine...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azadok2day

Christ became our Passover ,the sacrificial lamb by whos blood we are protected from the angel of death ( Satan) . The idea of the Catholics use to convert bread and wine to flesh and blood is an abomination . We were to remember Christ as the Passover lamb not flesh and blood to be cruxified at every mass.

I know, thats why i am not a catholic, they take things way too far because of their pagan roots, they haven't learned to sift out the lies their Popes and their clergy tell them which any real believer in the Living God can easily deduce from his Word. Communion is meant to just be a gathering together and a breaking of bread and supping together in remembrance of what he did for us and that is all it is meant to be, not some magical crap where they turn the bread into his actual flesh and wine into his actual blood. As i said before even in the OT that stuff was a sin and the Council of Jerusalem said the same thing. Ofcourse the Catholics make up their religion as they go along which is what all the councils starting with Nicea were about.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

The wine given at Communion is symbolic for his blood shed, the bread symbolic of his body that was broken for us and symbolic of the Bread of Life

If you take the bible literally as the absolute word of God, then you MUST take all the words literally .. including these ...

John 6:53 ....

Jesus said to them AMEN AMEN, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.

He makes it clear that it isn't a metaphor and it's not symbolic. It's real.
Even when all the people walked away saying it was 'too hard to hear',
he didn't say ... 'hey, I'm just using this as a symbol'. Nope.
He was very clear. It's real ..

Matthew 26:26-28 balances what you say, as Jesus gave bread and wine to the disciples, and yet called them His body and blood. Transubstantiation is not even hinted at, unless you read it into the text.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Yeah, and it is really funny when one says "it's the literal words of God," then when you ask certain questions, they fall back and say, "We don't take every word in a literal way." It is also very amusing that when you argue with one, and begin to win the argument, they resort to anger. I have made a few so angry their faced turned read as fire.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Yeah, and it is really funny when one says "it's the literal words of God," then when you ask certain questions, they fall back and say, "We don't take every word in a literal way." It is also very amusing that when you argue with one, and begin to win the argument, they resort to anger. I have made a few so angry their faced turned read as fire.

Of course, it may just mean that they misunderstand the meaning of "literal," rather than that they misunderstand the meaning of the Bible. I think this must be true when it is so self-evident that some things in that Book are meant to be taken figuratively. So, what else is new?

new topics

top topics

join