It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Fundraising: Federal Election Regulators Approve Donations Via Text Message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
And the profits just keep rolling in!

The Federal Election Commission on Monday gave its unanimous approval to allow candidates' political action committees to collect contributions submitted via text messaging, a near-instant way to garner small-donor cash often viewed as a sign of grassroots support.
SOURCEIt's all a money grab. When are people going to realize this? Now who really thinks their measly $50 is going to give them a say in D.C.? Just another way to suck money out of average peoples wallets. There are those who should be ashamed of themselves, and there are those who should be angry.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Holy crap! Someone starred and flagged it? I thought this thread was going to completely flop. I for the most part never complain, but this was the first time ATS was going to make me angry. Maybe it was my offensive avatar, or maybe my low post count, but it's just surprising that nobody cares that these people are finding any way possible to siphon money from average people.YOU'RE GETTING ROBBED IN EVERY DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Like I said, I really don't care about the attention, It was just surprising that nobody had found any interest it this story. EDIT: Enjoy your crap stories and threads that don't say jack $h!t.
edit on 12-6-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

join