It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Iran Ready for Israeli Strike on Nuke Facilities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Does Israel have wmd? it is possible, have they used these wmd or have they threaten to use these weapons? no. Israel attacks Palestianians when they are attacked. Iran will use wmd whenever they have them on Israel, the US and other western countries.

Iran has had WMD in the form of Chemical weapons for years and they have never used them against Israel.

As far as we know, Israel has not used WMD themselves but Israel has threatened the use of WMD.

Global Research
During the 1973 war, Israel used nuclear blackmail to force Kissinger and Nixon to airlift massive amounts of military hardware to Israel. The Israeli Ambassador, Simha Dinitz, is quoted as saying, at the time, "If a massive airlift to Israel does not start immediately, then I will know that the U.S. is reneging on its promises and...we will have to draw very serious conclusions..."(30) Just one example of this strategy was spelled out in 1987 by Amos Rubin, economic adviser to Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir, who said "If left to its own Israel will have no choice but to fall back on a riskier defense which will endanger itself and the world at large... To enable Israel to abstain from dependence on nuclear arms calls for $2 to 3 billion per year in U.S. aid."(31) Since then Israel's nuclear arsenal has expanded exponentially, both quantitatively and qualitatively, while the U.S. money spigots remain wide open.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Hi everybody,
I am a new member.I like this site very much.Well regarding iran's nuclear strike against western cities or handling nukes to terrorists I have some thing to say.I am a moderate pakistani and I am telling you something which you probably knew at some point or other,the people who really have access to nukes and have the capability to deliver nukes are very smart.They know very well ,what will invite nuclear retaliation from american or israeli forces.The cell has the bomb and has passed through many prominent pakistani nuclear scientists.This bomb was manufactured from scratch in pakistan by great pakistani scientists.when this bomb explodes in america the radiation signature would immediately identify it as a pakistani bomb.But since Pakistan is a Major Non NATO ally of United states it cant attack pakistan.We would say a formal televised apology and beg for pardon.Aand dont tell me your government doesnot know about this.AQ Khan alone cannot give nukes to libya,iran,north korea,brazil,saudi arabia,iraq etc.so just chill out ,iran would be another diversion like iraq.we would sacrifice just around 80,000 to 100,000 american people to secure oil and gas fields of iran.americans would get cheap oil for next 50 years and pakistan would get away with the greatest mass murder since WWII.Also pakistan would reap financial benefits for providing bases for amrican invasion.If you think I am bluffing just look out for Gwadar port which was just inaugarated.It is a deep sea port for american submarines and warships.It was completed in record time.Also there are a number of large scale air bases being built near iranian border.our enemy is no longer india.if we become rich we would definately beat india economically some day.I really thank the american public for giving all the weapons and money for our poor nation.I give my advance sympathies to those poor souls who would be vaporised for the sake of american and pakistani future

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Munro_DreadGod
News flash..........Israel hit iran - Nuclear power station devasted.

Followup.........Iran destroy Israel.........We had them anyway

Seriously Israel better watch on this one.

Israel better watch on this one? r u sure?

in case u didnt know, Israel OWNS the Middle-East military-wise and NUKE-wise. it wont be a bright thing to retaliate against Israel. even the USSR backed off from their threats. if they retaliate, then think about Iran's future..................... parking lots...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
WOW, so much hatred and prejudice... from such a great board.... maybe this will help get back to the topic.
If the US or Israel attacked Iran, it would be only for political reason, and the wrong ones..
simple point... the article that muadib pointed at also contains several articles by Mideastern writers... and they seem to point to a friendly Iran, that is fed up with the Mullahs...
One article points out (they are all worth reading), that 72% of Iranians want a return to a western culture... They are all very pro american to the point that they believe the exact opposite to what the Government tells them... I.E: America is awful = America must be great...
If Israel and the US attacked Iran, then about 40% of those "Pro Americans" would turn agains't us...
So the best thing is let time take its toll and as the hard liners in Iran pull more BS to get more power, they will cause an all out counter revolution by the pro Western group. This is the core of the mideast. If Iran and Saudi Arabia were united as a pro western front, then all the radicals would have no place to go, except little countries that go "boom" quite easily...

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I can see this escalate the same way it did for Iraq...

As in Israel is going to request to inspect Irans stock and get rid of any WMD and when they refuse they will be given THE ultimatum...Get rid of it or we will for you.

Iran has been in war situations for years and the last thing they want is a suicide Atom-bomber!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join