It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living in a police state: FEMA Camps, videos.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Privatized contractors owe no allegiance anywhere except money. These guys don't get paid cash, and most of them have heavy accents. The only officials who have spoken about them listed them as Europeans, including Serbs.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

So you have met the contractors, hundreds if not thousands of them, in all 50 states? To draw this fact based conclusion?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by Iconic

So you have met the contractors, hundreds if not thousands of them, in all 50 states? To draw this fact based conclusion?

It's basic, to say about their allegiance. Look up "mercenary" in a dictionary.

They don't just hire Americans. Watch the documentary "shadow company" about pmc's and how they're pretty multi-national.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iconic

Privatized contractors owe no allegiance anywhere except money. These guys don't get paid cash, and most of them have heavy accents. The only officials who have spoken about them listed them as Europeans, including Serbs.

Huh, what? The only officials that have spoken about them have listed them as Europeans? While I'm sure that some of them could be (hey, nothing preventing it) ...

Did this come from Al Peterson, or anyone else in a position with the Two Rivers Authority? Or maybe the city officials in Hardin, where APF was operating? Is Michael Hilton of the APF the one that they are calling European?

Where are you getting your information from? I'd be interested in reading that.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

@video I posted, the last one.

I didn't mean strictly European, if that's how it sounded. I meant there's a good many of them.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

@video I posted, the last one.

I didn't mean strictly European, if that's how it sounded. I meant there's a good many of them.

The last video you posted is 2 hours long, and the few minutes that I listened to was nothing but Alex Jones spouting off about Executive Orders. If you have an estimate of where in the video this stuff about the APF is, I'll skip through to that and watch it, although I'm pretty skeptical about it if its coming from Mr. Fearmonger himself.

And as a second thought ... even if they do hire people with accents, who cares? If they're a private security firm, they can hire anyone that they want that is legally permitted to work in the US. White, black, brown, accented, non-accented, it doesnt matter. They've got that right, and there is absolutely nothing that I have seen that indicates that company to be anything more than just another company that wants to make a buck.
edit on 11-6-2012 by flyswatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The attitude that many Americans have about FEMA camps is pretty scary. I asked one person if he had ever heard of them, and he said "no, I don't keep up with conspiracy theories." Heaps of evidence (including video) of concentration camps being constructed on US soil, and it's being written off as a conspiracy theory. I guess the transition to a dictatorship will be quite easy if that's how people think. If you don't believe that martial law could happen here, just take a look at www.martiallawusa.com.... All the proof is there.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bnewfield
The attitude that many Americans have about FEMA camps is pretty scary. I asked one person if he had ever heard of them, and he said "no, I don't keep up with conspiracy theories." Heaps of evidence (including video) of concentration camps being constructed on US soil, and it's being written off as a conspiracy theory. I guess the transition to a dictatorship will be quite easy if that's how people think. If you don't believe that martial law could happen here, just take a look at www.martiallawusa.com.... All the proof is there.

I'd love to see the "heaps of evidence" that you speak of.

Are you speaking about some of the information under the "Martial Law in the USA" heading on www.martiallawusa.com... Well, the main instance that this site uses as "evidence" is the Beech Grove Amtrak facility. Go to www.popularmechanics.com... to learn more about how this has been shown to be false.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Iconic

Looking up a definition in the dictionary doesn't make it true. LOLOL

If you ever want to prove a point, you are going to have to do much better then that.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bnewfield

No, its not Americans, it is the few on ATS.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

FEMA Camp proof video,

its pretty long like the others, but that's how I roll. More information that way..
Plus if you don't have at least an hour before you make up your mind,
I can't see that much research happening in that hour.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

FEMA Camp proof video,

its pretty long like the others, but that's how I roll. More information that way..
Plus if you don't have at least an hour before you make up your mind,
I can't see that much research happening in that hour.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

Ok, I've watched it. Front to back.

Are you basing your belief and argument completely on the sensationalist for-profit product of Alex Jones? What he produced there was anti-FEMA, undoubtedly. He tosses in an element of truth and expands on that with hypothetical situations, and people take it as proof that something is happening, or something will happen.

There is other information that he just outright misinterprets. Let me give you an example:

1) He states that Army Reg 210-35 allows the Army to take ordinary American citizens and put them in forced labor camps. This ... is ... not ... true. Shown below is a section of that Army Regulation:

1–1. Purpose
This regulation provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations. Sources of civilian inmate labor are limited to on– and off–post Federal corrections facilities, State and/or local corrections facilities operating from on–post prison camps pursuant to leases under Section 2667, Title 10, United States Code (10 USC 2667), and off–post State corrections facilities participating in the demonstration project authorized under Section 1065, Public Law (PL) 103–337. Otherwise, State and/or local inmate labor from off–post corrections facilities is currently excluded from this program.

What this boils down to - they are permitted to staff inmate labor programs with current inmates of Federal (and select State) corrections facilities. This is just another program for oversight and to make use of prison labor. It's not to allow them to go into the local Starbucks and grab the table of Ron Paul supporters and toss them into a labor camp.

Some of their stated benefits of this program:

a. Civilian inmate labor programs benefit both the Army and corrections systems by—
(1) Providing a source of labor at no direct labor cost to Army installations to accomplish tasks that would not be
possible otherwise due to the manning and funding constraints under which the Army operates.
(2) Providing meaningful work for inmates and, in some cases, additional space to alleviate overcrowding in nearby corrections facilities.
(3) Making cost–effective use of buildings and land not otherwise being used.

These are from the program documents themselves. You can read the whole thing if you wish - here's the link: www.freedomfiles.org...

And you know what, I've yet to see any verified FEMA-run detention camp. I've seen a load of speculation about facilities, assumptions being made about what something is when there is no information available, etc ... but no proof of this.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join