It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Detained/Arrested Investigating Mysterious Explosion

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I just checked on MUFON Maps- Case Number 39053 UFO Report for White Lake, Michigan dated 06-08-2012.

Other reports dating as far back as 2005 for Alapena, MI

I just watched the video..that guy needs to stay off Grid Period.

Well that is very interesting, i didn't know about the UFO reports. Staying off the grid for Bob isn't much of an option, he's already in their sights and i am pretty sure i am too as well as anyone else who calls him friend. I'm not afraid, it is appointed once for all people to die, what matters is when Yeshua calls your name to account for what you have done, will he tell you to go to the left or to the right?

When you're a reporter, you have 2 options, stand up for truth and justice and what is good and right, or fall in line with all the shills who lie cheat and rob the people blind and do it without their knowledge?
edit on 9-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
This may or (probably) may not be significant, but whilst watching Bob's (part 2) video, linked from part 1 in the OP my computer "switched itself off" half way through.
It has never done this before.

It was plugged into the mains electricity and the battery was fully charged too.

So, I rebooted, checked that all was well, and returned to this thread, and video (part 2) to finish watching it.
My computer switched off again within about 10 seconds of restarting the video.

I have since restarted my computer, and have been using it, both on battery and on the mains electricity, for about 6 hours or so (without re-visiting the video) and it has worked flawlessly.

I have had the computer for about 2 or 3 years, and it hasn't ever switched itself off like this before.
But today, TWICE, it switched itself off whilst watching Bob's video part2.

Anyone else experience anything odd?

strange
GTD

You know what's funny. I couldn't read this thread earlier it kept redirecting me to some final fantasy video, which I chalked up to just computer issues. However, it did it on every page of this thread. It's probably nothing but worth me adding to your statement.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Gordi The Drummer

I have had my computer switched off, and its not battery, its plugged into the power bar, for certain threads and videos, and they are usually high intel ones. You can also feel the difference in post and page loading, some threads are very very sluggish. But yes, I've had my computer shut off for certain threads. Not this one though. Do you work at something that limits what you can access? For me it was my home computers mind you. Was this your home computer? Mine is linux so it shows they can put their monitoring up on linux just as well as windows.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

My computer has redirected me or said the page didn't exist on this thread and the "Japan declars nuclear emergency" thread shortly after the event. In fact for an entire day I could not access that thread.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gordi The Drummer
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity (LTNS)

Yep, using my home computer (Toshiba Laptop) at home, just browsing ATS, watched Bobs video part1 with no problem.
Clicked on link to Part 2, got about half way through (8 minutes-ish) and click! Computer was off.
Restarted, laptop worked fine, opened browser (firefox) again, ATS and linked video tabs came up ok, started watching video part 2 from where I left off and within 10 secs... click! Computer was shut down again.
How is it done?? (I'm running windows7 btw)

GTD

I am sorry for the repeated postings however I keep reading and wanted to respond again, I'm on an iPad so a shut off would have definently made me suspicious. Like I said it has happened to me before but many weird things happen and I try to take most with a grain of salt, that's strange though you were having the same problem at the same time as me.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A member of a known extremist website tries to gain access to a military instillation and is completely shut down.

What is the story here?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
A member of a known extremist website tries to gain access to a military instillation and is completely shut down.

What is the story here?

Extremist?? Give me a break... I think you mean Patriotic website... But I guess in the eyes of the Govt., and Furbs, if you dont shape up, you must ship out....Oh yeah, and you're an extremist...
edit on 9-6-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by Furbs

What is the story here?

Extremist?? Give me a break... I think you mean Patriotic website... But I guess in the eyes of the Govt., and Furbs, if you dont shape up, you must ship out....Oh yeah, and you're an extremist...
edit on 9-6-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

You're kidding right?

Members of this site routinely offer theories and give opinions that are categorized as extreme. People on this site have called for the execution of multiple members of the government, spout hate filled rants about ''others'', and are blatantly anti-intellectual and often times vehemently religious.

No, I am not an extremist, but I am a member of an extremist website. I am perfectly knowledgeable about my security clearances and which watchlists I am on and why.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
**Thread Closed**

Thanks for your patience.

edit on Mon Jun 11 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join