It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The New Soldier" And some will actually vote for him..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
"And so a New Soldier has returned to America, to a nation torn apart by the killing we were asked to do. But, unlike veterans of other wars and some of this one, the New Soldier does not accept the old myths. We will not quickly join those who march on Veteran's Day waving small flags, calling to memory those thousands who died for the "greater glory of the United States"." "We will not readily join the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars...." "We will not uphold traditions which decorously memorialize that which was base and grim"
- John Kerry

And you like him? Read it again and ask yourself if this man can be CIC!

www.notjohnkerry2004.com...

We have started an all volunteer grass roots campaign to break the news blackout by the liberal news media and Kerry campaign to hide Kerry's book, "The New Soldier", from the American public. The cover of his book alone is revolting and disgraceful. John Kerry flies the American flag upside down and mocks the heroes of the WW II battle at Iwo Jima. This book is the foundation for Kerry's anti-military activities and anti-military votes in the US Senate.

If President Bush had written a book such as this he would have never been elected President of the United States, Governor of Texas and probably not to any office in America.

We have come up with a flyer to break this cover-up / news blackout. So far we volunteers in each state distributing the flyer in their area.

jfk.haupt.cc...

Many people have heard of this book on talk radio, by surfing the internet, etc. That's maybe 10% of 200 million+ eligible voters. It's the other 90%+ who we have to reach.

We have confirmed in our door to door outings that an overwhelming majority of people have no idea that this book, so disrespectful of America and our men and women of the US Military, even exists and that it was written by John Kerry.

In our person to person contacts so far while going door to door we have witnessed three Kerry signs that have been replaced by Bush signs and a total of twelve homeowners removing their Kerry signs completely.

While visiting with a Bush supporter up here in Ft. Collins the next door neighbor came over to ask us about the flyer we were talking about. This person had a Kerry sign in his front yard. It turned out that he was a veteran from the Korean War. He accepted a flyer and told us that he would at least consider it. On my way to work later in the week while driving down the same street to visit another person who wasn't home before... and what do you know, he had replaced his Kerry sign with a Bush sign!

[edit on 15-10-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I just checked e-bay to see if Kerry's books are available. Buy it now price is $450!!!!

How exactly is Kerry keeping this book off of the market? And why aren't people outraged that Kerry is able to try to keep his book burried while Bush has to deal with Farenheit 9/11?

Kerry can dish it out but he sure can't take it. He had a tizzy fit over the swift boat vet ads, tries to keep his book underground, found a round about way to have "Unfit for Command" mysteriously unavailable in major retails stores.

I just don't get it.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jemison
I just checked e-bay to see if Kerry's books are available. Buy it now price is $450!!!!

How exactly is Kerry keeping this book off of the market? And why aren't people outraged that Kerry is able to try to keep his book burried while Bush has to deal with Farenheit 9/11?

Kerry can dish it out but he sure can't take it. He had a tizzy fit over the swift boat vet ads, tries to keep his book underground, found a round about way to have "Unfit for Command" mysteriously unavailable in major retails stores.

I just don't get it.

Jemison

Well as they say here DENY IGNORNACE! They dont want you to think they want to do it for you. Look J Kerry is just plain scary. The thought of what he would do to this country should make you get out and vote to cancel the ignorant votes....funny, ever heard of dead people voting for republicans? They sure do like them democrats though....

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Okay! Okay! You don't have to convinced me anymore.
I'll vote for Kerry.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
They did a good job hiding this book. This is the first I have ever heard of it. Its price is $450
Im surprised Fox News or any other New agency hasnt shown it at all.

Anyone have a picture of the cover at least?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
How would everyone feel if a soldier came back from Afghanistan, or Iraq, and did the exact same things Kerry did?

EDIT: And how would you think of him, or her, in 2034 A.D.?

[edit on 3-10-2004 by curme]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I found a picture of it

"Rumors abound of political operatives scrambling to locate and suppress stray copies during Kerry's House campaign in 1972. Copies now sell on Ebay for upwards of $500."

I guess this book is the real deal.

ice.he.net...

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by brimstone735
I'll vote for Kerry.

GOOD I will then cancel your vote out!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger

I'll vote for Kerry.

What if I find another vote for Kerry? Would you be willing to cancel that one out too?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
ME! ME! Pick me!

I'll throw a vote to Kerry!

To my right wing friends, I guess you have all forgotten the turmoil and trouble of the final years leading to our defeat in Vietnam, the failed policies of the Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon years. You are taking this book out of context just as you will, one day, take this election out of context. Take off the blinders! Deny Ignorance!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
He is a danger to his nation, his thinking of needing a global ok to protect America is DEAD wrong. Period.

Plus My wife will cancel out one other Kerry vote..

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Why are you people so upset that Kerry was against blind nationalism? Do you want to start another World War? Kerry simply compiled a book of quotes from various veterans, who were against the Vietnam war, where they documented their views.

Anyway, it was all during Vietnam. Can't you get over it, already?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
To my right wing friends, I guess you have all forgotten the turmoil and trouble of the final years leading to our defeat in Vietnam, the failed policies of the Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon years... Take off the blinders! Deny Ignorance!

John F. Kennedy (D-MA) and Lyndon B. Johnson (D-TX) were both Democrats; only Richard M. Nixon (R-CA) was a Republican among those U.S. Presidents you list.

[edit on 10/4/2004 by ThunderCloud]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
To my right wing friends, I guess you have all forgotten the turmoil and trouble of the final years leading to our defeat in Vietnam, the failed policies of the Kennedy, Johnson and Nixon years... Take off the blinders! Deny Ignorance!

John F. Kennedy (D-MA) and Lyndon B. Johnson (D-TX) were both Democrats; only Richard M. Nixon (R-CA) was a Republican among those U.S. Presidents you list.

[edit on 10/4/2004 by ThunderCloud]

There was a war on and only republicans and closet republicans can wage war. Plus kinda funny how Kennedy the great Democrat got us in it, and Johnson upped the troop strength massively and Nixon got us out....

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

I'll vote for Kerry.

What if I find another vote for Kerry? Would you be willing to cancel that one out too?

I'll cancel that one. And my hubby will cancel the one after that. My
(democrat) mom the one after that. My (rabid democrat) dad the one
after that. My father in law the one after that. My mother in law the
one after that. etc. etc. etc.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
FREE TO DOWNLOAD -

PDF Version of Kerry's book that he wants to hide

freekerrybook.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think it's official. We finally have the two biggest characters (and jackasses at that) in the biggest reality show drama one can imagine.

What a total bunch of monkies Americans must be. I think it's the food that is dumbing us down (along with the total lack of excersize and it's fostering with computers and TV).

We're really screwed man. Anyone who says we can fix things, or make things better with Bush or Kerry is a fool or a liar.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

"And so a New Soldier has returned to America, to a nation torn apart by the killing we were asked to do. But, unlike veterans of other wars and some of this one, the New Soldier does not accept the old myths. We will not quickly join those who march on Veteran's Day waving small flags, calling to memory those thousands who died for the "greater glory of the United States"." "We will not readily join the American Legion and the Veterans of Foreign Wars...." "We will not uphold traditions which decorously memorialize that which was base and grim"
- John Kerry

And you like him? Read it again and ask yourself if this man can be CIC!

www.notjohnkerry2004.com...

We have started an all volunteer grass roots campaign to break the news blackout by the liberal news media and Kerry campaign to hide Kerry's book, "The New Soldier", from the American public. The cover of his book alone is revolting and disgraceful. John Kerry flies the American flag upside down and mocks the heroes of the WW II battle at Iwo Jima. This book is the foundation for Kerry's anti-military activities and anti-military votes in the US Senate.

At least Kerry did some time in the Military, wether he agreed with the situation or not. He earned his right to disagree with What this country was fighting about. And about the so-called "New Soldiers" he's right in a sense.. Alot of recent veterans are jaded by the realization that what they're going to War over is relatively trivial compared to what Veterans fought for in WWI, WWII , Korea, or even Vietnam....

The 1990 Gulf War, and this current action. are both just personal grudges of two mentally unstable persons...

The flying of the flag upside-down is a sign of "Distress, and to Send help" which in this case is appropiate, since the current Soldiers and Veterans need Our (the voters) help to get them out of this mess the Bush family has gotten us all into....

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thethrall_nb
The 1990 Gulf War, and this current action. are both just personal grudges of two mentally unstable persons...

Are you Kidding about the 1990 Gulf War. Iraq attacked and invaded a sovereign country that could not protect itself. You dont know much about Desert storm to make such a statement like that. It was no "personal grudge" The UN overwelmingly was opposed to Iraqs actions and a real coalition was formed to stop them.

[edit on 4-10-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   

during Kerry's House campaign in 1972

The opinions of a man 32 years ago...during another war we screwed up... Gee...I guess I'm convinced! [/sarcasm] Of course, Shrub was too busy going AWOL to worry about public opinion back then....

As scary as Kerry is...he's also bringing many conspiracy issues to the forefront, Haliburton, Bush's Saudi connections, etc. so you'd think that'd at least cheer you up...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join