It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry Descendant of Muhammed???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Okay. This is one of the strangest stories of this
political season that I have seen. Anyone know
anything about this?

www.washtimes.com...

Excerpt -

Washington Times
October 1, 2004
By John McCaslin

Walking U.N.

Perhaps Sen. John Kerry does have an advantage after all over President Bush in understanding the complex political issues of the Middle East.

New research by Burke's Peerage reveals that Mr. Kerry is the only presidential candidate in U.S. history who has genealogical descent from Muslims, Jews and Christians.

"Senator Kerry ... is a virtual walking United Nations," says Harold Brooks-Baker, publishing director of Burke's.

Mr. Kerry is kinsman of the Shi'ite shahs of Persia (the most famous was Shah Abbas I, who reigned from 1587 to 1629), as well as the Muslim kings of Tunisia, all of whom � Democratic presidential nominee included � descend from the prophet Muhammad.

[edit on 10/3/2004 by FlyersFan]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well.........I guess Bush is too then causeI read somewhere that they were also related...
...anyway.........none of it means squat!

[edit on 10/3/2004 by LadyV]

LL1

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I just read last week on this site, don't know where the thread is,
but that Bush and Kerry are 9th cousins.
Two sisters came to the US from the Uk, now "Kerry is a descendant of Muhammed".
So this article now then would make Bush also a descendant?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Is this it LL1? Bush and Kerry are Related

I swear you can find anything on the internet.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Well.........I guess Bush is too then causeI read somewhere that they were also related...
...anyway.........none of it means squat!

[edit on 10/3/2004 by LadyV]

That would be true,Kerry and Bush are indeed of the same bloodline. Though it goes many generations back. So if this was true it would mean he would be a descendant of Muhammed also.

There is a thread somewhere that has the whole famliy tree that shows how they are related

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Heres a link to the family tree

msn.ancestry.com...

There common relation happened back in the early 1600s.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't doubt Washington Times ran a story like that its one of many Sun Myung Moon organizations
www.usasurvival.org...

"Some people may oppose me, but they will go down the drain after a while and end up in hell�. I came with the teaching that the world and religions should become one� Soon, the American president will have to visit me to seek advice."

www.unification.net...

Yes Bush and Kerry are related by blood but so are many other presidents.

SENATOR JOHN KERRY'S ROYAL LINEAGE
Burke's Peerage has now completed much of the research on Senator John Kerry.. This research proves that he is definitely more royal by blood than any former American President, including General Washington (related to 12 of the 25 British Dukes and the late Queen Mother) and both Presidents Bush (related to Queen Elizabeth II, 20 of the 25 Dukes and numerous European Princes). Senator Kerry is related to all the royal houses of Europe.

Senator Kerry's royal descent even includes the Albanian royal house. These relationships are direct through the Senator's mother, Rosemary Forbes. Her father was descended from William Forbes, Laird of Newe. The Baronets of Newe are extant. It is via this family that the Democratic candidate is descended from Henry II, King of England and father of Richard the Lionheart who was leader of the third Crusade in 1189.

Senator Kerry is also closely related to the Winthrop family of Boston, Mass.. His maternal grandmother was Margaret Tyndal Winthrop, who was the wife of James Grant Forbes and the granddaughter of Robert Winthrop, Speaker of the House of Representatives, from 1847 to 1849. The Senator's ancestor, John Winthrop, was the first Governor of the Massachusetts Bay Colony in the 17th Century. It is this connection that gives Sen. Kerry a descent many times over from Henry III, King of England.

Senator Kerry's father's family was originally Jewish by religion and Burke's Peerage is hoping to document this inheritance. Roger Powell, the leading British genealogist, is on record as saying, "Senator Kerry's Jewish roots appear to have become almost extinguished in favour of his WASP ancestry." We know that the Senator's grandfather gave up the Jewish religion in favour of Roman Catholicism about a hundred years ago. The name was originally Kohn and the family came from what was then Czechoslovakia.

Sen. Kerry is also descended on his mother's side from Henry I, King of France, and his wife, Anne of Kiev. He is a direct descendant of a daughter of King Harold, the last Anglo-Saxon King of England. As a collateral descendant of Constantine Monamacaqs IX, Emperor of Byzantium, Sen. Kerry is related to all the monarchs of the royal house of France, including a double relationship with Francis I, Louis XIV, Louis XV, sadly with Louis XVI (guillotined) and also Louis XIX, Charles X and the present day Louis XX of France.

The above blood line gives Sen. Kerry kinship with the royal houses of Sweden, Norway, Denmark and the princely House of Rus founded in 862 A.D. Amongst his kinsmen can be counted Ivan IV, "The Terrible", Tsar of all the Russias.. His descent from the princely House of Rus gives him modern relations, living today, amongst the princely Russian families of Dolgorouky and Obolensky..

The above clearly illustrates the fact that every maternal blood line of Mr. Kerry makes him more royal than any previous American President. Harold Brooks-Baker, director, Burke's Peerage stated today that, "because of the fact that the Presidential candidate with the most royal genes and chromosomes has always won the November Presidential election, the coming election, based on the previous 42(*) Presidents, will go to John Kerry."

www.google.com...

Its funny though.....everyone assumes that if you can find it on the internet its just not valid.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Bush and Kerry are 9th cousins... now "Kerry is a descendant of Muhammed". So this article now then would make Bush also a
descendant?

Oh man, this is getting better and better.
Someone quick ... let Al Jazerra know that both Bush and
Kerry are descendants of Muhammed. That will really mess
with the Wahabbi terrorists minds for a while!

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Oooh!
Is this propaganda to get the Muslim community votes?
And if Bush is related to Kerry somehow...Hmmmm?
This is getting stranger by the minute!

Ralph Nader for President!

LL1

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Kinglizard for the link... i knew i read it.

i guess soon there will be a connection to the Latinos and Blacks.

LL1

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Oh man, this is getting better and better.
Someone quick ... let Al Jazerra know that both Bush and
Kerry are descendants of Muhammed. That will really mess
with the Wahabbi terrorists minds for a while!

LOL!
Can you only imagine the al Jazeera editors faces when they read this! OMG!
but wait, first we hear last week Bush/Kerry are related and now descendants of Muhammed, maybe it's a psyhological ploy...

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The thing I think is funny, is that this is passing as something even remotely realistic. This really sounds like one of the laughable "newsreels" those 1984 governments would crank out.

I'm not even sure that it's worthwhile to look into something like that. I don't even think it's possible.

[edit on 4-10-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Okay. This is one of the strangest stories of this
political season that I have seen. Anyone know
anything about this?

Perhaps Sen. John Kerry does have an advantage after all over President Bush in understanding the complex political issues of the Middle East.

New research by Burke's Peerage reveals that Mr. Kerry is the only presidential candidate in U.S. history who has genealogical descent from Muslims, Jews and Christians.

I am sure, positive actually that another study of the lineage of both Kerry and Bush linked them somewhere where back when and then to the the crown at that. Given that then, my only question would be; What is Bush's muslim link to Kerry, or is that taboo?

Anythng to win an election I suppose. I do hope Americans are not so Pavlovian.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Mathematically speaking, this is no big deal. I'm sure that you're also related to Bush, Kerry, Muhammed, and a hundred other famous people now and throughout history if you go back in time far enough. Human pairing up & reproduction is an exponential function, so the further back in time you go, generation by generation, more and more people inadverdently become related to each other.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
Mathematically speaking, this is no big deal. I'm sure that you're also related to Bush, Kerry, Muhammed, and a hundred other famous people now and throughout history if you go back in time far enough. Human pairing up & reproduction is an exponential function, so the further back in time you go, generation by generation, more and more people inadverdently become related to each other.

And we inbreed like crazy.

I'm a distant Eisenhower relation (blood relative to Mamie) that actually married (and prompty divorced) an "Eisenhower" of undetermined origins.

Though I suspect reptilian pod.

top topics

join