It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expose Edwards!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
John Edwards isn't qualified to be president.

"Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

"No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States."

Sounds to me like he's qualified.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Edwards seems like a nice guy, the new Bill Clinton to me. But as Bill Clinton, he looks like the kind of guy who would have "extra-marital" affairs. In other words, a great politician

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

But as Bill Clinton, he looks like the kind of guy who would have "extra-marital" affairs.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww. Edwards is NOT attractive IMHO. He looks like he's totally fake and a smooth talking slime ball! The thought of women throwing themselves on him does not come to mind when I picture him but I guess everyone has different taste in men!

I would rather not have someone in office that is going around having affairs. We have enough going on and we can't afford to lose focus on what's important. Unfortunatly, sex sells and we all know that an affair in the white house would become a focal point and the important issues would be ignored or under reported.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Just because you're not attracted to him doesn't mean he's not attractive. I'm not gay (except on Tuesdays), but I don't find him an ugly man. Plus, he could be the god damn vice-president of the United States. That's plenty attractive to acquire some premium trim.

I don't think he'd do it, though. I think he is totally in love with his wife. That's the impression that I get anyway. She is a rather large woman, however, so you never know. Temptation may eventually win. You never know.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
Edwards seems like a nice guy, the new Bill Clinton to me. But as Bill Clinton, he looks like the kind of guy who would have "extra-marital" affairs. In other words, a great politician

Kind of reminds me of that serial killer they put to death several years ago, Ted Bundy. All lawyers are sankes in the grass. Well, most of them anyway. The anit-Christ will come of as a really nice guy at first. You remember Damien Thorn don't you?

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
i'm not gay either, but he reminds me of clinton

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In what way does Edwards remind you of Clinton? Looks? Personality? I dont see the resemblance in either but then again I can't get past thinking that Edwards should be an evangelical preacher! Clinton seemed to have a sensitive side but was still macho ... Edwards just seems downright girly IMHO.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Gee, who's scarier...Edwards or Cheney?

Man, that's a no-brainer... There aren't many things lower than being a trial lawyer (though I wish I had the dough, hehe...) but being with Haliburton certainly fits the bill...

Cheney makes the Crypt-Keeper look personable....

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Here is the skinny on Edwards.. As far as a debater, he makes Clinton look bad and would run along side Reagan in the debates. He is super smart, super quick on his feet and will eat Cheney for lunch. Tomorrow night Cheney will sit in awe as he get's his clocked cleaned like never before. Even Bill Clinton said he couldn't debate Edwards.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Kerry is slime in NC. It was teh general idea if he ran again for a NC Senate seat he would have probly lost. His only reason for becoming a Senator is to one day run for president. He did noting for my state while he was in office besides campaing for president for the past 6 years. I really dont like the guy. Most the people in NC who know the guy as a politician dont like him More then likely we will vote bush in NC but if Kerry does win here it wont be because he has edwards.

Edwards isnt a good canidate period.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
"Edwards isnt a good canidate period. "

I think you mean candidate.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Edwards Senate record is almost as bad as Kerry's. We have two guys here running together who can't even do their job in the Senate and they are asking that we elect them to run the country? Ugh!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
What exactly is a "trial lawyer". Don't lawyer's, um, attend trials? Is this a term like, "partial birth abortions", trying to make something sound bad? If I go to court, say, against Enron, or Haliburton, I'm not going to defend myself. If some kids throw a brick through my windows, or someone sold me a 'lemon' car, wouldn't I need a lawyer? If my kid has birth defects because some company... you get my point. Some lawyers are bad, some are good, but they don't exist in a vacuum.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
MOst of the time Trial Lawers are ambulence chasers. THe lowest of the low in lawyer terms. They attack the people who were hurt to fill there own pockets.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It is people like Edwards setting precedents that allow lawyers to now do what mine has done and charge 33% of any settlement amount plus reasonable expense (an imaginary number made up, in my opinion).

And FYI, my wife and I thought long and hard before filing suit because we are firmly against frivolous lawsuits. In our case, it was justified. If you want more info, u2u me and i'll give it, but this is one thing I don't wish to discuss in open forum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join