It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lynne McTaggart: Heal America Intention Experiment - Coast to Coast AM - June 6th 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I just wanted to give the forum a heads up about a global consciousness intention experiment that will be aired on tonight's show with George Noory on Coast To Coast AM.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Science and spirituality expert Lynne McTaggart describes her new blueprint for how to fix our falling down world and how you can get through the many challenges of our time – and thrive. To bond a divided America, she'll involve C2C listeners in a historic Heal America Intention Experiment during the live broadcast.

She has a video explaining what she plans on doing and the desired effects of the experiment.

www.coasttocoastam.com.../455279/1669480

Do you think it could work?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
How do i listen?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
you can listen here tunein.com... 9/ just search for coasttocoastam and pick a station. and I believe in mass conciusness experiments. we are living in one. garbage in garbage out, just like that story on if you buy a red car suddenly you start seeing red cars everywhere. what we focus our attention on is what we attract and manifest, so lets all focus on a better tomorow instead of using the "secret" to manifest millions of dollars, peace.
edit on 7-6-2012 by hopethishelps because: link didt work

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
wow, i feelreally happy and centered and calm and connected after that eperiment. one other time this happened is when i observed a moment of silence on the date 9/11 like 2011 at the time 9:11 on the anniversery of the nine elleven attack. not so much becuase of the event but becuase i figured if allot people's brains were queit during this time it would be a good time to send positive vibes out into the multiverse. it ended up bieng an hour of meditation that was different from other one's ive really experienced. good times.

top topics

join