It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14-Year-Old Talk Show Host Gays Choose Perversion! Its all Obama's Fault!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Source to the front page of this news story

Cowger says Obama and Biden are both personally responsible for turning people gay.

Thanks Obama and Biden!!

So this 14 year old kid is spewing all that he has learned in his short time on Earth.
Sounds like tripe to me, but this is the kind of mind set that our youth has?

No I am sure its just this one instance. But still the kid has his own platform. And what does he do with it? Spread hate and lies.
Not sure if I am mad, or if I feel bad for this kid.

However you feel about the issue, the kid is doing West Virginia no favors -- he struggles with the English language during his rant, and for the most part loses the grammar war.

Homosexuality is 'Perverted' Choice

sigh.. When will people understand. People don't just get up one day, and say. "I choose to be gay today."
Such non sense. But what do you expect from a 14 year old child.
I just happen to feel the child is just saying what his parents have told him.
Nothing out of this kids mouth is his own thoughts.

edit on 6-6-2012 by zysin5 because: 1.1

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5

So this 14 year old kid is spewing all that he has learned in his short time on Earth.

From his parents.

West Virginia. Bible Belt - - No Surprise!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yeah that was my first thought here really. What teenager really worries about such things? Not any teens I knew when I was growing up.
Yeah this stuff comes straight from the church and parents.
Bible belt baptists have been pretty bold the last couple months. And now its coming to roost. And those who claim it does no damage, think again.
This is the kind of crap coming out of the youth of this day.

I know this child does not speak for everyone. Nor does he speak for you. But he is speaking for someone. And its good to know. As it only serves to out the true evil of this world..
Sad indeed.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

From his parents. West Virginia. Bible Belt - - No Surprise!

Ah yes, lets go ahead and fight bigotry with bigotry.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
A hateful bigot from the Bible belt!?!?!? Say it ain't so!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Brainwashed youth

The end is nigh, the end is nigh

2 wrongs do not make a right

2 wrongs make a wrong x 2

Ignore something long enough it will go away.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I still fail to see how homosexuality is an important issue, even if you think it's 'icky' or immoral. Yeah, people are attracted to people of the same gender. Happens. Some people *gasp* even straight folks, enjoy oral sex. Oh noes!

Then there are murderers, child rapists, wife beaters and a myriad of other awful REAL sins to worry about. A person being gay doesn't hurt anyone. Of all the things, some people focus on homosexuality. Why? It's such a none issue.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I agree, this is a non issue. Or at the very least, should be a non issue. But it is an issue, as some are told, or are taught that being gay is a choice.
I think that is what this boils down to. Is the debate about gay being a choice or not.

But let me tell those who do not understand, or have not heard correctly. Being Gay, is not a choice in the sense of what a choice really is at its base root.
Yes we choose to have sex or not. But we do not get to "choose" what floats our boats.

Yes we have the choice of many things. But I can not control what floats my boat. I can only make choices upon my feelings.
If being gay was simply a choice. Ask a straight man to get turned on by another man. It wont happen, because even if that straight guy made the choice to do something "gay". That does not mean he is only into guys now.
You can not tell us gay folks, being gay is a choice. Its not damn it!! I know!
If it was that easy, and a choice. Id choose to live a "normal" life. But it does not work that way.

So I think that is where all the noise comes from.
Also put into the fact of what some churches teach about being "gay". And then toss in some intolerance and some ignorance and you have a HUGE issue. That will not just go away.

No it will have to be confronted, and those that feel our lifestyle is evil, and the bane of mankind. I beg you to look into the mirror. And understand there is not some BIG gay agenda looking to take over.
All we want is equal rights! Is that to much to ask in this day and age?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

I agree, this is a non issue. Or at the very least, should be a non issue. But it is an issue, as some are told, or are taught that being gay is a choice.

I don't even see why it would be an issue if it were a choice. Who cares?

But let me tell those who do not understand, or have not heard correctly. Being Gay, is not a choice in the sense of what a choice really is at its base root. Yes we choose to have sex or not. But we do not get to "choose" what floats our boats.

I wish I got to choose what floated my boat. I also don't understand why anyone thinks someone would choose the more difficult seas.

I always find it amusing when people say there is some scary gay agenda. Well what is it? To live in peace and have marriages acknowledged? I don't know why this irks me so much, I'm an intolerant ass and fairly conservative. It just seems petty and dumb to make homosexuality or gays marrying an issue.

Even if you do think it's some sort of sexual perversion, I guarantee everyone has one, if not a few. I'll cop to mine.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Why? It's such a none issue.

A non-issue to who? (or is it whom?)

EQUAL RIGHTS is EQUAL RIGHTS

I put Gay Equality/Gay Marriage - - - on the same level as all Equality Issues.

Civil Rights
Fair Housing Act
Disability Act
Women's Rights (The ERA is still put up for ratification every year or so)
etc etc etc

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

My point was that it should be a complete non issue to Christians, or homophobes. Even if they find it morally repugnant, how can it not be at the bottom of the list of things to worry about?

I agree ANEE, it is just as valid an issue as anything else from a human rights standpoint. I'm just saying how is it an issue for people that take issue with it... I'm doing a bad job expressing my opinion I fear.
edit on 6-6-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

To live in peace and have marriages acknowledged? I don't know why this irks me so much, I'm an intolerant ass and fairly conservative. It just seems petty and dumb to make homosexuality or gays marrying an issue.

Oh OK

You mean it should not be an issues - - - and people should stop making an issue of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It does get tiresome. If either of my children were to come out of the closet I wouldn't even bat an eye.

Date whomever you want, sleep with whomever you want. Hump a tree, I don't care. I just want people to be happy, happiness is so damn elusive to begin with. Why would someone purposely hamper that?

People used to fight tooth and nail about interracial couples......and I'm pretty sure the world hasn't ended yet.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Exactly. The people making an issue out of it should really be worrying about other things. I mean of all the things to worry about, why this?

Oh and also, I hate the who and whom! I never get it right! I just say who now. Everything is who. Damn't woman! I'm off to the Google machine again!

Look at Fancypants above this post with whomever. You're not better than me!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Damn that Obama...turning all those people gay.

At least there weren't gays before Obama...er....wait a second....I think this kid just lied to me.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A good harsh feminine slap across the face would do him good.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
M'kay. Whom VS Who.

EXPLANATION

Worked for me. But then again, whom do I think I is?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

M'kay. Whom VS Who.

EXPLANATION

Worked for me. But then again, whom do I think I is?

LOL

Thanks. I usually look it up - - but never remember.

So just said: "The Hell with it"

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Same boat, already forgot too. One of those things for me. I don't think it's sticking. I barely have lie and lay down err, down.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

I would love to palm the back of his head and put his face through the table

top topics

<<   2 >>

join