It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MASSIVE Booming Noise Rocks Northern Michigan

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I went out to the Combat Training Center and the second I stepped on the base I was arrested and told that I was not allowed to step foot on any military reservation. I was interrogated for almost two hours and released to the Sheriff's department. I'm lucky I didn't end up in GITMO.

They still towed my car though, and between all of the assorted "fees," "booking charges," and getting my vehicle out of impound, this little investigation cost me $220. I think this was a "gentle reminder" to keep my nose out of what the military is doing up here.

I AM going to finish the report though. As a matter of fact, I'm going back out for more interviews right now. Stand by for film at 11.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Holy Crap! I ALMOST GOT ARRESTED AGAIN!

Only this time, the cameras were rolling....

I'm going to get busy editing my footage and I'll post it on my YT channel just as soon as I get it done.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Flagging this post..Cant wait to see the film! If they are acting this way..they must be up to something!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
OK, here it is. Part Two has been uploaded and is currently "processing." Just click the link at the end of Part One and it will take you right to it. If Part Two isn't finished processing yet, it soon will be.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

your son must be so proud of you.
everyone is knows that u are gonna be ok,
remember the objective,,
everytime they hit on the good guys,,they leave a trail.
_
and there are good guys everywere,,remember

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

looks like u got onto a
" trickle down ",,
list

nice list,,
if nothing else
u are in good company it seems.
the boom could be ,,spacial.

Adj. 1. spacial - pertaining to or involving or having the nature of space; "the first dimension to concentrate on is the spatial one";

look for,,ripples in the pond.?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I enjoyed the video. Thanks for sharing. Sad there is still no word on the booms but I have found that I will subscribe to your channel. I have never heard of the list, but crazy to think there is one. Keep up the good work!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Damn, the videos were interesting until the mention of God and being "Christian" was suddenly an issue.

Here's a tip, you don't have to be Christian to be moral. Religion is irrelevant.

Sorry, I like your work, but I have little time for people who think being Christian makes them more righteous, noble, moral or wise. It doesn't, and you lost credibility with that.

Good work though, until that point. It's all fascinating and intriguing too.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
You know how common it is for the local people and authorities to ignore something like a big explosion. Nobody wants to try to explain anything or do any work to get the results. They will tell anyone who calls that it was probably the mine or Correy blasting even if it came from a different direction. Everyone wants others to do something.

Think of it, how many people call the power company when the power goes out. Most people don't, the ones who call are the ones that get worked up irrationally but without them our power would be out for days instead of hours when something happens. Most people don't care what an explosion is thinking it can't effect them. Maybe it was a chemical explosion at an old factory or an earth tremor for an upcoming quake. It's usually a waste of time to ask the government unless someone heard it themselves but as soon as the coffee is done brewing their interest is gone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join