It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China tells US Embassy to stop reporting Beijing pollution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
I wonder what the rate of birth defects are in China currently.

Before or after they murder unborn babies because the parents already have 1?

Are they still practicing that? If so then I wonder how they could ever think they could chastise us as human rights violators.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

I wonder what the rate of birth defects are in China currently.

Before or after they murder unborn babies because the parents already have 1?

Are they still practicing that? If so then I wonder how they could ever think they could chastise us as human rights violators.

yup
one child policy -China

and exactly my point...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
lol, who cares about your comments? if you dont like China then just leave it alone. China has its internal problems that most of you don't and will never understand. China needs to feed its people, and at the same time it has to develope to be a powerful country. If you were the leader, how are you going to do to manage a country with more than 1.4 billion people huh? For a country which its industrial development only goes for a few decades can reach where the place they are right now is really repectful. i can tell u why u hate China so much cuz in the first place in the bottom of your heart, China is unacceptable thanks to your education, media, American ideology... u just ignored the progress they made in the past 20 years. China has a lot of problems and no one denies it, but you white folks just make every single problem that China has into a monumental problem and made up stories to deepen the evil image of China to other people. But u know what? We dont care! and the history will tell!

posted on Feb, 4 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Friday, February 4, 2022

The WINTER OLYMPICS kicked off today in Beijing, China today.

China is responsible for over 5 million deaths in many countries, due to releasing the Covid-19 virus on the world.

Those who are protesting China's numerous crimes during the Olympics, are getting the crap beat out of them...and likely more, after they are taken away.

Example 1 of many: www.foxnews.com...

-CareWeMust

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptGizmo

China's Clean Air Campaign Is Bringing Down Global Pollution​

China has reduced air pollution nearly as much in seven years as the US did in three decades, helping to bring down average global smog levels in the process.

Jun 14, 2022

Poor air quality reduces life expectancy more than smoking
Bangladesh, India among world’s most polluted countries
By Kripa Jayaram,Chris Kay, and Dan Murtaugh
June 14, 2022, 4:00 AM UTC

China has reduced air pollution nearly as much in seven years as the US did in three decades, helping to bring down average global smog levels in the process.

The amount of harmful particulates in the air in China fell 40% from 2013 to 2020, according to the University of Chicago’s Energy Policy Institute, which would add about two years to average life expectancy if sustained. While smog in large swathes of the country still significantly exceeds safe levels, its experience shows how quickly progress can be made, researchers including Professor Michael Greenstone said in a report published Tuesday.

financialpost.com...
edit on 16-6-2022 by xizhimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join