It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astral projection to get inside area51

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I did it as a kid , but I didn't make a conscious decision to do it

I stopped doing it [ don't know why ] about 7,8,9 y.o.

they were spontaneous and had only one since, that I remember having.

but to try to project myself to, THAT location...no bloody way jose....

if I ever get caught up on my chores/projects , I'll give a shot at doing it on purpose , but I wouldn't go to 51...too dangerous.

perhaps after lots of experience, and I mean lots...then maybe, maybe

interesting concept , and I'm sure the spooks have it covered , one way or another.

ya might wanna consider, there may be other entities there, that you had not planned on bumping into...

eh ?

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
man ever since like 2 years ago i got interested in area 51 and man astral projection never sounded better,

u see i originaly thought that some billionar would creat like a stealth nomac servival suit and sneak into the area 51 base and leave like hidden cameras and microphones and everything, and just now what they are doin up in there.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
WooooW i had know idea this thread got so big i posted this thread like a year and a half ago

i really think that copper could have a major part to play in distracting the remote viewer but not the astral body because the astral body is a pure energy replica so their would undoubtedly be a more sophisticated method of keeping it out if their was any way at all.And also i would agree with the guy who said that the were a group of people lying down projecting just airaplanes in hanger all day or working in shifts.Because when you are out of your body (in the lower astral plane)thought forms can disract you ,For example if your floating away from your body you can make rabbits appear just by thinking it, but bigger objects or things require more energy like focusing on a making an airplane would take a longer time,but when your in your body thinking those thoughts they go straight to the astral (lower plane).
So if you have a group of people thinking of normal aeroplanes in a huge hanger all day or a pure energy forcefield around the complex it would be certainly be alot harder to for the projecter to get in

Would anybody else agree with this?

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
brilliant idea however I think Dulce would be much more revealing. I believe they minimized what is at area 51 shortly after its existence became NO SECRET.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Next time I project I'll give it some thought and see where it takes me. If I get anything I'll re-post. But I will say this, when projecting Area 51 is child's play compared to what one can explore.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Feb. 13, 2007-logged as entry no. 177.
I attempted an Rv of a random base (yes it can be done randomly, though it's best to have a target that is not random). It's not all that interesting but I thought ya'll would get a kick out of it anyways whether you think this is a valid session or a work of my fig-tree.
The session was to be done quickly and was sucessful within that frame work.
I saw something that was underground. I peered through the wall and I saw personnel going about their buisness. Some appeared to be, beige uniforms. Some individuals were holding clip boards and others what appeared to be files. The halls were not what I expected of a tunneled area but were round and very smooth. The floor was built in place and was of a greyish metal. What level I behld, i'm not certain because this was a short and sweet session. And my session ends there.
Anyways, interesting board.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent Thunder

My bad...wrote that post earlye in the morn....i meant light brown uniforms. not beige.

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by elliott reid

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
They can't because all that crap is a giant scam.
No one has special powers.
If so, what colour shirt am I wearing?
What colour pants am I wearing?

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Robert Monroe (of The Monroe Institute) wrote of getting "stuck" to powerlines when he projected. So, if that's true, an electrical barrier might be effective against snoops.

...and I think it's Robert Bruce that wrote about the difficulty of travelling through water (like water pipes), when he's out.

Makes a certain amount of intuitive sense to me; there's a scientific explanation for the phenomenon. If a traveller does indeed "exit" their body when they travel, something...some kind of energy with the potential for scientific explanation...is travelling. Why shouldn't it be bound by certain physical laws? It's not "majick".

Of course, some people will say that it's all in one's head. Personally, I'm not inclined to believe that.

[edit on 14/12/08 by Fuggle]

posted on Jan, 8 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
The material world, atleast what we call 'the material world' is but one expression. Surely one dosn't think this is all that there is? Why then should it be so strange that there are many more 'expressions'? The Way of things is like mercury, is like sulphur, is like salt. Really, who can say? I know of no words currently capiable of expressing...'What IS'.
Being able to look beyond oneself in whatever word you wish to call is...is not magic...it merely is part of what Is. It is most natural. Infact, all that we think of as 'magic' is merely natural. Unfortunately we still look at things in a divided manner instead of as a whole...saying this is that and that is this and this can't be that and that can't be this. Very bold a statement for us who know so little though we might think we know alot.
It is true that the more you know...the less you know. Mr. S knew this very well. "All that I know is that I know nothing".

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join