It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Twitter Coverage Gov Scott Walker Recall Eection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
It's fast and furious Folks....if you can read fast, you may be able to keep up....

Wisconsin recall Election Day on June 5: Twitter coverage and discussion

www.thedailypage.com...

Des

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am still trying to figure out how this is legal.....they don't like the gov so recall? Doesn't he have to commit a crime or something? This is crazy.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

California recalled governor Gray Davis about 8 years ago. If they are failing a state, it makes sense to be able to vote them out. Wish it was used a lot more.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

But he wasn't failing he was doing what people elected him for.....the problem is the unions don't like it.

They have more control than the people...they can just invalidate a legal election? Unions need to be reigned in.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Well I have not followed this issue, so I can't say too much, but the people that voted him in, can vote today to keep him in I would think. Wasn't this guy a hardcore republican that came in ablazing, in a democratic state? Didn't he make some initial decisions that were not taken well?

Funny, in Cali Davis was a democrat in a primarily democratic state with big unions. Still got ousted and replaced by a movie star! No real correlation but interesting.
edit on 5-6-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I didn't follow the one in Cali....should look into it...

Walker was Tea Party backed, promised to get Unions under control.....and they bit back.

Our modern day mafia.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
wow, I would say 80% of those tweetheads are libs for Barrett, the Dems are too good at getting out the vote by whatever means, legal or illegal, I think Walker is a gonner.
Cheating bastards.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Des, thank you for the link. I think I just about gave myself a headache trying to keep up with it, then I found that nifty scroll bar!

From reading those tweets I almost get the feeling this won't be settled today. There are so many accusations already flying about voter fraud, emotions are running high. I hope this isn't a portent of the elections in November.

OiO

new topics

top topics

join