It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atomic Holocaust in 2006

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZOOMER
As far as Nostradamus goes, I wouldn't put too much faith in any of
his blatherings. Nostradamus NEVER predicted ANYTHING. It's always
AFTER something happens that people say, "oh look what Nostradamus
predicted". Why don't they ever say "look, Nostradamus predicted this
or that BEFORE it happens? It has never happened even once.

I think that if Nostradamus were to eat a gallon of beans for supper,
he couldn't predict a f*rt.

ZOOMER

[edit on 9-10-2004 by ZOOMER]

What? Nostradamus predicted a lot of things. I bet you wouldn't be saying that if you had atually read what he said about Hitler.. or Stalin. Far too many consistancies for it to be a mere lucky guess.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Every time a code is found in the Bible it is after the event .If the code was set word or letter spacing I wouldn't have such a problem however the way its done in the Bible code is backward, forward ,diagonal any which way that suits the word that fits the argument

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Can't find a book I have with nostradamus predictions. I can tell you now, the book must be 10 years old, that nothing of what was predicted occured. What is sure is that the author got his money.

There is nothing in the bible code. It has been prooven by an english university, can't remember which one, all studies were based on statistics. Very interesting and funny.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
As I recall, the Bible Codes also predicted the end of the world in 2000, in 2001, in 2002, in 2003, and in 2004. Now they're predicting them in 2006. In a few years, they'll predict the end of the world in 2012, and then in 2020, and maybe 2032 and so on.

If you're referring to the book "the Bible Code" by Drosnan.only the date april 2006 was referenced in that book,who was found on some nice shelves all over the world

If you're talking about some crazy interpretations by sudden prophets,then every day may be the doomsday

And ,by the way:1999 is the beginning of tribulations,not the Apocalypse:

"L'an mille neuf cens nonante sept mois,
Du ciel viendra un grande roi d'effrayeur,(eclipse)
Resusciter le Grand Roi D'Anglomois(anglo-saxons?mongols?)
Apres Mars regna par son bonheur"(god of war)

Nostradamus talks about the sun eclipse of 8/11/99,nicely related to 9/11 and today's events;also with the Revelation:
"one time,two times and one half of a time"
meaning 99-01 one time of war prep
01-05 two times of war
05/sept-06/sept half time of apocalypse;please note the half of a cycle means that the apex of crisis will be at the end ,not in the middle

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Ok it's 2006 now.........

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
Predictions always make me think about fate and time... Now here's my thought:

We should all stop trying to predict the future. In my belief, whenever someone becomes aware of the future, they will try to react on it. Say someone predicted that tomorrow, he or she would drop a spoon on the floor by accident, that person that would drop the spoon (if you told them) would become aware of that future and therefore a vibrations has shifted the timeline. For example: If you predicted you would get a C in Math at school, you can't honestly make me believe that you would actually get the C, now that you're aware of the prediction. Same goes for something as simple as; I predict tomorrow I will go to school... Now I am aware of the future, so tomorrow I will stay home, and nothing can keep me from going to school (if I am constantly aware that I am WANTED by fate to go to school this day). I'm not saying that trying to predict the future is a bad thing in some cases. What I am saying is this; When prophets like Notradamus (or whatever his name is) or the Bible predicts that in year 2006 there will be a WWIII, it can either be hoax OR it could be true indeed. If true (he is 110% certain it is true), he goes and puts it into a scroll and put thats scroll into a temple or church in the hope that his encoding is impossible to decode unless we had reached such a level of technology and knowlegde, that we are to break that encoding at the right time. A few hundred years later, we dig it up... Decode it... Put its contents into a book and sell it on the internet... A few people read it, and tell their friends about it. Their friends buy it, tells it to their friends and the list goes on until (not UNTIL) it goes all the way to the government. The government becomes aware of this prediction (it is predicted by a guy, lets say, who was once seen as being god above all people or something like that) and a huge vibration from one of those who play a part in the war to come is sent out. Because of this, they changed the timeline and the prediction is NOT true, considered the prophet was 110% sure of it back before 2006.

So in conclusion; Don't predict the future, which will eventually make you aware of it and lead to change in how its all meant to happen. It makes you think that, what we're doing to it isn't good... And if I had to say something, I would say: Let's not filter with the balance of nature, because that is for our Creator to control, as he has far greater knowledge than we could ever dream of.

No,my friend,that's exactly why we should predict the future:in order to change it.By knowing the holocaust that is waiting for us ,we can rise the public awareness and change that outcome,make it thiner and thiner.
That's the whole purpose,not to appear ourselves as fools.
And it's a practical part: by increasing our knowledge,by deploying forces to counter some crazy people in power actions,etc.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atomix
I saw a show recently that claimed the Bible (Torah) codes predicted an atomic holocaust in 2006. I belive it may be true as the codes have predicted many modern events such as the assasination of Kennedy and 911. What are your opinions?

[edit on 13/10/04 by Atomix]

There have been some Bible codes that have not occurred when one date that was found happened. Later, they find the word "delayed" in the matrix to a later date.

The Lord has revealed to several people that the events of the end times, originally planned to start a couple of years ago, have been delayed by a small amount. I think that we will find that the all out atomic holocaust which looks right now that it will start on August 3, 2006 will actually be delayed to later in the tribulation period, say 5-7 years from now.

We don't have the key to the bible codes that God put in there. Mere word association is very dangerous to conclude anything over. One can find matrices where it looks like John Kerry wins the election in 2004.
Unless you know all the words to search in that matrix and the meanings of their various orientations, it's very difficult to look forward reliably.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
In my opinion the bible code is not prophetic. Its also been shown that any large text will have hidden things encoded in a similar manner.

If I remember correctly, and correct me if I am wrong, the other texts that were used, such as Moby Dick, only gave vague results and very few.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

In my opinion the bible code is not prophetic. Its also been shown that any large text will have hidden things encoded in a similar manner.

If I remember correctly, and correct me if I am wrong, the other texts that were used, such as Moby Dick, only gave vague results and very few.

Correct, Muaddib. If we review more of the whole picture. Ivan Panin was a mathematician who analyzed the numeric structure of the Bible in the early 1900s. If you use the numeric old and new testament (which have very minor changes in a few places and the books are in a different order), the codes are very densely packed and are in the new testament as well and proceed across book boundaries.

I also know that Satan himself knows the Bible better than any human being ever. He just won't obey God so he's condemned. But he knows. It wouldn't surprise me to find that he had some secular authors write a work that might show a few codes, etc. But the mind of the devil himself, a created being, cannot match the mind and design of Jesus, who can use the same letter in the same book of the word in literally hundreds of codes densely packed on top of one another.

I think the purpose of the code is to look back into seeing events of history as God affirms that He is the Ancient of Days. It is not meant to foretell the future. The prophets always talked of repentance to the people. God will not give us the key to foretell any future that avoids our repentance from wickedness. That is why mere word association in the codes is so unreliable. We don't have the key and we don't know all the words to look for. looking back is better and affirms the supernatural design of His Word. After all, "The Word was with God and the Word was God"

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by managerie
The Lord has revealed to several people that the events of the end times, originally planned to start a couple of years ago, have been delayed by a small amount. I think that we will find that the all out atomic holocaust which looks right now that it will start on August 3, 2006 will actually be delayed to later in the tribulation period, say 5-7 years from now.

We don't have the key to the bible codes that God put in there. Mere word association is very dangerous to conclude anything over. One can find matrices where it looks like John Kerry wins the election in 2004.
Unless you know all the words to search in that matrix and the meanings of their various orientations, it's very difficult to look forward reliably.

"God does not play cards" Albert Einstein
Rather,the NWO was forced to postpone its 9/11 from 1996 to 2001 and the establisment of global dictatorship form 2000 to 2010.

Things are more complicated in reality....Earth,all living souls on it are interconnected with the galaxy and the universe...hence,any evolution or mass extinction here affects all balance...
So,it cannot be postponed,because of modified (worst) disasters in afew years...men become worst and teach their children to become worst..they are not progressing,but regressing,so correction must be addressed immediately

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
If God placed these supposed codes in the Torah, and both books of the Bible, and Moby Dick too I suppose, doesn't this deminish our freewill to choose our own paths? If we know that such and such an event is going to occur at such and such a place at such and such a time, free will is meaningless and our freedom to choose our own path subverted. So if indeed the codes even exist they are not devinely inspired, but demonically. Supposing, of course, that there is anything to it at all. My quarters worth.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by managerie
I also know that Satan himself knows the Bible better than any human being ever.

Proove it plz.

And why put some hidden code no one can find or decrypt in a book? If god has to say something he should tell it right away or keep it for himself.

And then what bible? Hasn't it been transcribed several times? Do we have the original?
And if I read the bible in swedish or chinese do I find the code in it?

And, off topic, what god is a god that cant defeat satan?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by uuddlrlrbas
if anyone can provide a link to the bible code, that'd be nice... i'd love to read on it.. anyways that nostradaus guy is a fraud... some of his predictions are too broad

The BIBLECODEDIGEST.COM site is one of the best.

Solid research. Comparison studies between WAR AND PEACE and The Bible etc.

Also, the criteria for a valid code has risen considerably in the several short years the Codes have been out.

There are a LOT OF HOKEY code sites. Drosnin publishes mostly worthless codes, imho.

Currently the criteria is for a valid code to have AT LEAST 30 characters. And some codes are up above 200. Then there's the arrangement of several codes crossing an initial long code. And the long code's keywords crossing the same sorts of keywords int he surface text etc.

Incredible statistical odds when things are done in a quality way according to strict criteria. Otherwise, all kinds of hokeines gets in.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

What are your opinions?

The BIBLECODEDIGEST.COM site has a couple or more studies which have compared WAR AND PEACE and The Bible vis a vis the codes.

There is no remotely reasonable comparison when one uses statistically significant, valid criteria as a distinguishing feature.

WAR AND PEACE--OR MOBY DICK--NO OTHER TEXT COMES REMOTELY CLOSE to the Bible in terms of producing LONG statistically significant codes which are off the charts in terms of probability odds.

Further, NO other text produces codes wherein a long initial code's keywords cross the same or similar keyword(s) in the surface text.

No other text produces codes where the just above is true AND there is an abundance of additional codes arranged within a statistically significant distance around the initial long code.

And, no other text produces interesting new sorts of codes which so far are somewhat challenging to deal with statistically--artistic codes; multiple words forming crosses codes; and the astonishing mosaic codes and the 3 dimensional codes.

In short, NO other text can compare to valid codes found in The Bible. The proof is in. The solid statistical, peer reviewed proof is in.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I don't know if this means anything, but I just had a really screwed up dream last night. I dreamt that we were being bombed by our own government. The planes had big american flags on them identifying themselves. After the bombs were dropped military forces occupied the streets and "guarded" the civilians, shooting people left and right. The strangest thing about the dream was that no one seemed to care. The public just went about their business.

I've never had a dream like that before, and thought it might mean something. Then again, with all of the stuff happening right now who wouldn't be having nightmares.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here is a link to a Yahoo! news story on the Prime Minister of India (who always wears a blue turban) giving his latest edict on the use of nuclear power in India:

news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AjgGF6iDEaIsxkL3oxNP2aUDW7oF;_ylu=X3o'___'BhcmljNmVhBHNlYwNtcm5ld3M-

Isn't there a Nostradamus prediction about a future war involving a man in a blue turban? Quite a coincidence.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by FutureLibrarian]

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
BIBLECODEDIGEST.COM

Has one of the best sites with several excellent articles by renowned scholars from Israel and other places posted there or linked there.

NO, the AUTHENTIC CODES per the current emperically derived criteria

canNOT be found in any long Hebrew text but The Scriptures.

There is no real comparison between the pseudo codes from other texts and the authentic long codes with a variety of statictical 'impossibilities-due-to-coincidence' features.

The authentic Bible codes tend to have surface text keywords intersected by the subserface code.

The authentic codes are very long--I think the current criteria is at least 30 characters and probably more. Some of the longer codes found are well over 60 letters in length.

Some of the more startline codes statistically are actually clusters of codes in a statistically and graphically tight space. All of the codes bearing on a particular topic--in admittedly cryptic ways--but hey--the surface text of Scripture is cryptic in many places, too.

Some of the codes geographically are remarkably esthetically beautiful in hard to articulate ways. which are not true for other texts.

etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hello Mr. A.,
To even further confuse the issue, consider this aspect. If Nosty predicted a series of events for one person to fulfill, and that person and the people around him, understood the prophecy, then when does the predicting stop, and the participant fulfillment game start?? The classic would be, "a man called the gaul, will lead France, three times". Well Charles "la Grande" de Gaulle, did just exacty that, by the end of his life, he had led France, three seperate times. But when would participatnt fulfillment kick in?? If it was only on third try, then I believe the prophecy would still be a valid one. General de Gaulle, obviously had been appraised of this quatrain, early on, but since it was the French people, who were fulfilling the leader part of the prediction, did de Gaulle's own efforts, invalidate it?? Hope this provides some food for thought.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by carpooler]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What are your opinions?

I am going to chime in here and back up what ATOMIX wrote earlier.......and say that YES....

Using the bible code tecnique the Kennedy assasination WAS found encoded in MOBY DICK.................

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join