It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, The BilderBergs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The BilderBergs is very interesting to read about. After searching google, I found this very intersting page on them. It explained how they met twice a year and how every few years they meet in America.

Here is a quote:

The Spotlight reports that the Bilderberg meetings are highly secret, and are held at random times each year, and rarely at the same location, for security reasons. The responsibility for security for these meetings is in the hands of the government of the country in which the meetings are held. They must supply military security, secret service, national and local police, and private security personnel to protect the privacy and safety of these very powerful international Elite members who are not required to conform to regulations that private citizens are subject-to, such as customs searches, visa requirements, or public notice of their meetings. When they meet, no "outsiders" are allowed in or near the building. They bring their own cooks, waiters, telephone operators, housekeepers, and bodyguards.

It's a weird world, It really is.

www.meta-religion.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
This has been covered alot,
but dont worry, we've all done it before

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Hi, MU. I'll link you into the results of an ATS search for that topic. Dig around through the existing threads for some background on the group & jump into those discussions.
ATS Google Search for 'Bilderbergs'

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If you didn�t know about them before I commend you on your discovery MysticalUnicorn.

I will ask that you use the search function before you start new threads, you may just find some good information already covered on your topic and the boards won�t get confusing with multiple threads on the same subject.

Saved Search

Edit: Spectre you are too fast. lol

[edit on 3-10-2004 by kinglizard]

new topics

top topics

join