It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I crashed my car tonight...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Sorry to hear about your accident. The best thing though is that you are OK. I hope it doesn't effect you too much. I had an accident last week, when I accidently clipped a parked car. I didn't do much damage but put me off driving for a few days.

Must have been quite a shock to hit a deer.

woodwardjnr
I'm fine now but i haven't drove since the accident but i have to tomorrow to buy a new car so now i will be on red alert for anything around me..

I'm sorry to hear about your accident i know when it happens it puts you into I'm not sure i want to drive again state but you cant let that happen..

Thank you for posting it made me feel better to know my ATS family is out there when you need them..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I'm glad to hear you are okay physically. I can imagine how upsetting this is for you.

In our town, deer that are hit by cars are given to families for food. There's a sign-up list for families who are interested, and strict guidelines concerning when the deer died (for health reasons). Perhaps your area has something similar?

Hugs to you.

smyleegrl
Thanks for posting...There is a program hear to give the animals to the food shelf but this deer was far to mangled to do anything with it ..I would have felt better if it could have been used to feed some family's but i hit it going 50 so you can imagine what it looked like

hugs,sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
It's not your fault honey. That would have upset me as well being an animal lover, but these things happen sometimes. Thank God that you are alive. Hugs!

Night Star
I know its not my fault but i still feel bad i took a life of a innocent animal..I'm doing fine I'm going to replace my car tomorrow and i will be more alert to animals in the ditches i still feel bad and i cant let this get me down..
hugs,sugarcookie1

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate accident
The important thing is that you where not injured.
Don't be to hard on yourself. It appears that you had
zero reaction time. There is nothing you could have done.
Good luck in finging a new car.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join