It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope of Rome and Lies of Latins.................

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Roman Catholicism, -- says Dostoevsky, -- is even worse than atheism... All atheism does is preach a belief in nothing whereas Catholicism goes further; it preaches a distorted Christ, Whom it itself has slandered and profaned; it preaches the antithesis of Christ! It preaches Antichrist" [258].

contin'''''''''link

ecumenizm.tripod.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
well helen this is what western chrisitiany is based on. i think one should define christinaty as trying to be more christ like. not christ himself but use him as an example

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Christianity is being more Christ like but the problem is Christians start believing their Christ themselves.

That's when Christians start judging people and telling them your going to hell because you haven't accepted Jesus.

Yep, that's christ like alright.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? And in Thy name have cast out devils? And in Thy name done many wonderful works?

It is the "accepted" ones who will speak these words�those who will have "paid their dues" and built up their reputations as servants of Christ, doing impressive things ostensibly for Him. And the Lord will reply: I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. (Matt. 7:23-24)

This is said because many will think that they are worthy of their good works,or that they are better then the next person............because of their pride.......

It is not for people to ''judge''

Although party politics have indeed reached an extreme in these last times when the love of many grows cold (Matt. 24:12),
the "party mentality" is not, of course, new to the modern age: it is a common tendency of the fallen, carnal side of humanity. Even St. Paul had to deal with it when writing to the church at Corinth: Every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. Is Christ divided?
Was Paul crucified for you?
Or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

While one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos, are ye not carnal? (I Cor. 1:12-13; 3:4).

That's exactly how the world as we know of it.........people look for a world leader and not at the true Christ , Jesus Christ........

top topics

join