It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Satanic Celebration at St. Peter's Square, Vatican :(Almost) Perfect 04/10/03

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The term "satan," really means "adversary." At one point in time, I suppose I could have been called a "satanist," but that's 'cuz I was ignorant and had dug the whole "anarcho-punk" angle as a teenager. Honestly though, I knew nothing, even though I claimed knowledge. Now I claim I know nothing, but do have an understanding of this world. I don't live for myself, to an extent anyhoo. I try and live by the best choices I can make so I can stand up and help others make better choices. I can't stand it when I'm judgemental towards others by what they do, so about 90 to 95% of the time, I don't judge. It's not my part. I'm not spiritually inclined, but neither do I give in so easily to worldly desires. I guess I got this far for something and now I just try and abide by YHVH and Yeshua willingly. Understanding is what I do now. Morals and intelligence is what I unite now. I have no religion, but I guess I would be the adversary to those live just for themselves alone with out regard to others. That's what I was. As I live and love, I do give a damn about others. Religion is one thing I live without. I don't appreciate pigeon-holing others. I deny what mainstream institutions try and force feed me. It's not as it seems. I've seen what it's done to others. It's weird, from what I've seen, hardcore Christians oppose the establishment, and those that live for themselves also seem to oppose the establishment, but pray to different deitys. Well, whatever.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloud
The term "satan," really means "adversary."

No. It means evil.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This thread was about the first part.
The following parts of the ultimate trilogy :

The second - European UNION - constitution SEALED in Giulio Cesare hall, Rome : 04/10/29
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The third - US "Elections", with the climax in Washington, Rome : 04/11/02
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Quatrain X.72, deception and fulfillment - the true story, explained by Matt Marriott
www.christianforums.com...

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

the great movement of apostasy being organized in every country for the establishment of a one-world church which shall have neither dogmas, nor hierarchy, neither discipline for the mind, nor curb for the passions, and which, under the pretext of freedom and human dignity, would bring back to the world (if such a church could overcome) the reign of legalized cunning and force, and the oppression of the weak, and of all those who toil and suffer. We know only too well the dark workshops in which are elaborated these mischievous doctrines which ought not to seduce clear-thinking minds."
(Our Apostolic Mandate, Pope St. Pius X, 1910).

Somebody started a discussion quoting this, with the following comments:

Could Democracy be the one world religion?
Are we all so blinded that we can not see it?
Seperation of Church and state!
Taking God out of schools!
Abortions! 37 million in the United States since the 70´s
Homosexual´s!
Gay Marriage!
etc!etc!etc!

Are you more likely to be accepted into the World Trade Organization or the European Union if you are a democracy?
No man will be able to buy or sell with out the mark of the beast.
Is the Mark of the beast the acceptance of Democracy as a way of life?
Could this be what Pope Pius X was talking about?

As the satanic trilogy confirmed, the Mark of the beast is the opposite.

It is the acceptance of the destruction of Democracy as a way of life.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
You really hate catholics dont you MattMarriott? Why is that? Is it just blind prejudice?

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
croat
www.belowtopsecret.com...

in that thread there is this link
home.nc.rr.com...

I commend you for wanting to be loyal to what you were taught. But take an open look and ask why they would do that.
People dont hate catholics, they are trying to show them what it looks like from the outside.

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
hey matt, please define "ultimate satanic celebration". beautifying controversial figures hardly qualifies

posted on May, 1 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry Matt,
I've just never been able to follow your thought process very well.

I think that you see a pattern somewhere in the things you post about. Otherwise you wouldn't bother to post as often as you do.
However, in virtually all of your posts and surmises, there is usually much connective information that doesn't appear.

Perhaps, you are taking for granted that we already are aware of things, that we aren't. I'm giving the benefit of doubt here.

I just don't think most of us know what you are talking about or why you come to the conclusions you do.

I don't want to sound rude, but the posts that you link to, for explanation, are just as jumbled as the others.
I think I'm correct in saying that we want to understand. But you make it very difficult.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join