It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Jubilee laser beam will set the world alight? what's this all about?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Someone beam a laser at the queen. Why do the other countries allow her to have beacons lit on their sovereign nations?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
reply to post by zarp3333

I don't complain that you guys elected a gay Kenyan as head of state.

So leave the Brits & their real Queen alone.

Live & let live, I say.
edit on 4-6-2012 by LeBombDiggity because: (no reason given)

I LOL'd.
Too bad Obama likes to play butch, or the queen aspect of your comment would have added a whole new level of hilarity.

On another note... Maybe this is a test for Bluebeam, or maybe they are signalling their Reptilian masters that "Dinner is Served!"

Regardless, Kim Kardashian is still a whore.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriotAct

Because they are showing their appreciation to their head of state (They are part of the commonwealth) who has served them for 60 years.
Personally I think we should have not joined the EU but just make the commonwealth better.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Because in many cases, they're HER sovereign nations. She's their head of state. Or they're part of le Commonwealth of Nations, the leftovers of l'Empire britannique.

I guess it must be difficult for Americans to understand the concept of friendly nations nowadays.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaltireWarrior
reply to post by JailTales

Exactly. The media estimated that there were 10k street parties in England but less than 200 in Scotland. Haha I love being Scottish

and i would bet the 10k street parties in england were mainly down south

you can see it in the news, the only people out partying are pensioners who've been left behind by modern society and the toff type breeds who obviously will support monarchy because they're all rich and well off and have no problems

but mainly its pensioners and children (who've had no say in the matter) who are celebrating, and primarily in the south, where all the toffs live

the south of england, where they eat cucumber sandwiches and worship their slave masters

even the pubs round here aren't trying to cash in on it, because they know there is no interest for it

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by DeadSnow

Princess Diana was every bit as much part of the elite as Princess Elisabeth was.

But why do you love Diana so ? She was a self centred slut, no offense, but she was. Serve 60 years as head of state ? Diana would've thrown herself down every flight of stairs in England at the mere thought of that.

Ban me ? For what ? Expressing my opinion ? I think not.

From what I remember she dated a Muslim and was murdered. She hated being part of the royal family. Serving 60 years in luxury doesn't sound bad at all, try me. How about spending your whole life broke on a council estate?

Ban you for calling us Yankee dogs!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Because in many cases, they're HER sovereign nations. She's their head of state. Or they're part of le Commonwealth of Nations, the leftovers of l'Empire britannique.

I guess it must be difficult for Americans to understand the concept of friendly nations nowadays.

you think citizens of these nations care or want anything to do with britain?

tongans aren't dancing around having a party, i can promise you that much

this whole "enjoyment" factor that is being put forth is just made-up, it's imaginary. it's just not true of most people that they care, let alone are celebrating this wrinkled old leech

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Erm correct me if I'am wrong but Di died in a car accident being driven by a drunk man trying to escape the press, what you said is pure rumor or have you links to prove it...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
and if there are all these parties happening then how come the monarchist-supporting rats are sat on internet forums telling us about the many street parties, why aren't they out there at these parties?

because for the most part there aren't any parties. it's made up

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Because I have been to one at work and Iam shattered, my local pub is having a big fun jubilee day but Iam working again tomorrow (so I can't go and have a beer
)in which again I will throw a jubilee party for my residents who were to tired for the one today

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Oh my here we go again, conspiracies are supposedly banned on a conspiracy website. I think you lot should be posting your comments on the daily telegraph. If it makes you feel any better Al-fayad said so and he knew them both better than we ever will.

LOL at the British flag on the moon.

I defend no guilty party be it American or British. I'm in for equality!!!

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
edit on 4-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You guys should fly a plane into her palace

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Because I have been to one at work and Iam shattered, my local pub is having a big fun jubilee day but Iam working again tomorrow (so I can't go and have a beer
)in which again I will throw a jubilee party for my residents who were to tired for the one today

not you, i'm speaking generally. i've been having discussions throughout the day with monarchists and they all seem to have the time to spend all day arguing how great the monarchy is, but no time seemingly to leave the house and go to one of the awesome parties

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Minnie1985

The Sun never set on the British Empire, because the Sun sets in the West, and the British Empire was in the East.

"On Her Dominions, the Sun never sets; before his evening rays leave the spires of Quebec, His morning beams have shone three hours on Port Jackson, and while sinking from the waters of Lake Superior, His eye opens upon the Mouth of the Ganges."

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSnow
reply to post by SaltireWarrior

Why do ya'll give your money to some African children instead of buying that billionaire a boat?

The Royals do a lot of work for overseas charity, I think you should actually do some research on the people you are failing to put down.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Or rather the people you put too high up i.e the moon!

Why don't you let us know exactly how your monarchy instructed the occupation and enslavement of almost 1/4 of the globe with zero casualties? And how English is now the most spoken language in the world?

Innocent you say?

edit: If it wasn't for TPTB none of these countries would need any charity, they got on just fine before that rotten bloodline seized power.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Australians are having parties, so are Canadians and other commonwealth nations, but I suppose you will claim the MSM is lying.

I live as far North in England as you can get before Scotland and there is street parties from here to Lancashire, and no doubt beyond.

I have spent the weekend at my brothers pub, I swear he and half the other pub/business owners in town have bought shares in Union flags.

I'm going to assume to are from some chav estate where all the flags have most likely been stolen and sold for pikey cider.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Did we I do that? No
Did the Queen do that? No
Your going on about things no Great Briton alive today had anything to do with.
It's not the queen to the moon it's the British and the people of the Commonwealth we are trying to inspire with all the grace and dignity our Queen has.
You may not like us British and what we stand for but many others around the world do.
The parties are not just for the Queen, they are parties for who we are the British and the people of the Commonwealth.
Lord knows we do need a party

edit on 4-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

link   
I've seen a few articles about the "Queen" lately, from the Daily Mail, or the Sun (not particularly familiar with either, but see "popular" articles time to time..) and I can hardly stomach it. It's always really stuffy and the most incredible brown-nosing I've ever seen for any leader, official or political figure.

It's just kind of, gross.

(PS: The world doesn't care.)

edit on 4-6-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

link   

You're living in the past pal, I would quit before you make yourself look even more foolish than you already are.

If we, as a nation, want to celebrate our heritage and what makes us British, then that is our choice, it's got nothing to do with you, or anyone else, this is our country, this is Britain, if you want to live in the past you go be proud of your Japanese genocide of WWII, your genocide in Vietnam. If you want to live in the present, then peace and good times to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join