It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Jubilee laser beam will set the world alight? what's this all about?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

ofcourse, do you think that there wont be a plan b of some remote control explosive to start it off or even a plan c of someone with a gallon of petrol and a box of matches

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by RicoMarston

I second that! Why sit on all the palaces, castles, stately homes, treasures? Imagine what the upkeep alone would be? Who's paying for it? I think the royal family skim off our taxes the same way government and banks do. They are all in cahoots together. When the monarch dies why are their inheratence, properties ect not taxed like the rest of us? What gives them the right to place themselves above? They have Devine blood!, please, ....so do I, all they have, has been built on robbery, taxation, destruction of foreign culture, suppression and oppression.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

agreed... but it's not just stately homes, it's land (there is a crisis with land ownership in britain reflected in absurd house prices), it's sea beds (north sea oil), and fishing grounds. People always say 'she brings in so much money from tourists' but think how much better things would be if it were our oil and our fish not the crown's. It is also the Crown's government formed by the party or parties with the majority... they must swear allegance to that big mouthed german tart..... not what i'd call a modern democracy.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
You Know whats funny...Steve Jobs dies millions cry (he has a huge funeral with lots of money spent), millions die no one cries. We'll what exactly are we celebrating here? We should be doing all this crap when she's gone not when she's still alive. You know what I predict her cough cough* in the next couple of months and this is her big farewell party. Clay was right William is taking over and bringing about the major steps in the N.W.O

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by theGreatunhosed

Yes, many fingers in many pies does the royal family, just like the rothschilds with banking. Windsor is not the real sirname, ERII is her initials. Could be Elizabeth Rothschild. Either way, all these family's will remaine in control untill the ones who are blindly protecting them wake up. Police, army's, governments even citizens. The latter are always the first to stand up, but we have this barrier of ourselves in the form of army and police, stopping the people from doing what's right. overthrowing and taking power from the corrupt few. This is where we need to focus our attentions. Once their man made barrier turns on them, thay have no choices.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Please explain more about her initials!

E.R.II Elizabeth Regina the Second is how I read it!

Regina, just for your information, is Latin for Queen!

E.R.II therefore = Queen Elizabeth the Second

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This is clearly a statement of self-professed divine authority over the entire world
Of ignoble, filthy, unwashed, peasants. In so much as humans have been born with free will, by doing nothing, we the peasants are in fact capitulated to and accepting her dominion over us.

I suggest a group of citizens armed with rotten onions and cabbage, toss them at her just as she's about to hit the switch. That she should fall from her perch on our backs, for the world to see, would be proper and lawful rejection of her ungodly and immoral claim to be better than you.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Their real surname is Saxe-Coburg-Gotha

The House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (orig. Haus Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha) is a German dynasty, the line of the Saxon House of Wettin that ruled the Ernestine duchies, including the duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. Founded by Ernest Anton, the sixth duke of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld, it is also the royal house of several European monarchies, and branches currently reign in Belgium through the descendants of Leopold I, and in the Commonwealth realms through the descendants of Prince Albert. Due to anti-German sentiment in the United Kingdom during World War I, George V of the United Kingdom changed the name of his branch from Saxe-Coburg and Gotha to Windsor in 1917. The same happened in Belgium where it was changed to "van België" (Dutch) or "de Belgique" (French).

Wikipedia

I remember reading an article that claimed some citizens were trying to raise money for this b**** so they can buy her a new yacht? You gotta be kidding me, pay your mortgage first. She can buy out the whole damn city. P.s This is where all your Taxes go!
edit on 4-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Your not alone, damn you

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I know what her surname is! Perhaps you could point out your facts to Wifibrains as HE seems to think that the R in ER is for Rothschild!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by theGreatunhosed

yea,,, are these laser beams paid for by taxpayers? the diamonds as well?

The diamonds belong to the people already as do all of her places of residence, she is a custodian of all the crown jewels etc,she has a job to serve her people and in my view she has done a great job.
A million people went to wish her well and at my place of work 14 people over 90 had a great party and the sherry flowed
they all toasted her and so did I

God save the queen

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wiser3

Haha nope that's his problem. Maybe a relation but nothing we can point out and to be honest the Rothschild have enough money and power to employ this old bag of bones as their maid.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Also to all you folk saying she costs us to much money....well she costs each one of us 60p a year but she also brings in a lot of money into the country.
The Iraq/Afghan war cost more than £900 per year per person.
edit on 4-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: Dyslexia lol

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

If the English are happy with the celebrations ... and a majority so clearly are ... what's it to do with Americans ?

You rejoice every 4th July at getting rid of the British & the monarchical system.

I don't complain that you guys elected a gay Kenyan as head of state.

So leave the Brits & their real Queen alone.

Live & let live, I say.
edit on 4-6-2012 by LeBombDiggity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

I actually wanted to point this out but not being British nor in Britain I didn't have the relevant information at hand! So thank you for reading my mind and posting it here!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

The Queen pays taxes; income tax, capital gains tax and her income is taxable the same as any other member of the public. She also has to pay VAT and council tax.

She only owns two estates, Balmoral and Sandringham, which were inherited from her father, everything else (palaces, treasure, crown jewels etc) is held by her as sovereign on behalf of the country, these are not hers, she could not sell them and they must be passed to the successor.

A lot of the income comes from things like beef farms, mines etc, and the income from tourism greatly makes up for any taxpayers money spent, that coupled with recently the Royal family have been funding a lot of things out of their own pocket.

As for the German crap, it is just that, crap, yes the origins can be traced back to Germany, but then most people can trace back to foreign soil if they dig deep enough. Queen Victoria was born in Kensington, very English. The Royal family has roots all over, The Queen mother was Scottish, Williams mum, Diana is English, and the Duchess of York is English/Irish.

So the Royals are a damn site more British than German, they pay taxes and they bring wealth into the country, well, aren't you all shocked.

Do some damn research before spewing tripe about something you obviously know very little about.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Also to all you folk saying she costs us to much money....well she costs each one of us 60p a year but she also brings in a lot of money into the country.
The Iraq/Afghan war cost more than £900 per year per person.
edit on 4-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: Dyslexia lol

Lets hope you'll be saying the same in the next 10 years when your living like a slave with cameras in your house.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

So I guess we should be doing the same for the Rockefeller and Rothschild. They got money, they pay Tax, they formed the Federal reserve and all the banking systems, they're responsible for the new world order and the U.N. why don't we all wash and kiss their feet!.

I don't know about you but I certainly did not overthrow a monarchy and pretend to be Brit-Ish. That's right ATS glorify TPTB!!!!!!!!!! The same people that will wipe us out like a bunch of mice.
edit on 4-6-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
No king or queen has the right to exist.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Most Brits know that a constitutional monarchy is a silly system. The public know it, I'm certain la Reine Elisabeth II knows it too. But you know what ? It works for them. They don't need outsiders telling them what to do, how to think.

The celebrations are for Elisabeth the person. There was a girl who wasn't even going to be the Queen at all, it was never her destiny. Yet circumstances conspired against that poor little 10 year old girl and made certain she would become head of state.

No-one asked HER whether she wanted to be Queen. She didn't have a choice. And she's basically given every waking minute of her adult life to doing a job she probably didn't even want to the very best of her ability. And in doing so she hasn't missed a beat, she's never once dropped the ball. That's what the Brits are celebrating, the woman, not the institution.

And you know what ? When she visits France, la Reine Elisabeth II evens speaks French.

Beat that, yankee dogs.

She gets my vote.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join