It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More unusual objects on the moon.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Another picture proved to be nothing special by E_T!

Although I got in there first, he figured out it's exact usage.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
its simple, we are not going back (and im sure no one else will either publicly) and thats if we ever have, until nasa is able to "clean" any questionable artifacts or clear and issues that would undermine public trust in our government,, the only option is coverup,,anything else could cause a revolution

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Just to clarify, even the best telescopes can't see the lunar landing vehicles on the moon. Though, I have seen the highest resolution images, depicting the shadow of such and in the right spot, but that's about as close as you can get... A simple Google should net the pics, I've posted it before once upon a time....

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Just to clarify, even the best telescopes can't see the lunar landing vehicles on the moon. Though, I have seen the highest resolution images, depicting the shadow of such and in the right spot, but that's about as close as you can get... A simple Google should net the pics, I've posted it before once upon a time....

i have an awesome idea,, hows this? if we can send a rover to mars why cant we send one to the moon? it holds no interest? its a big ball of dust and who cares? at the very least the moon would be great for testing purposes of rovers on mars in a low oxygen high radiation enviroment

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join