It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bilderberg group was co-founded by a member of the Nazi SS (and is now attended by the 'Jewish

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
A recent post on the Bilderberg group led me to go visit their website.
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

On their website, it lists their current and past governors.

On the top of the list of past governors was listed - Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands (Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld).

According to Wikipedia, he was a member of the Nazi SS (Schutzstaffel), who were allegedly responsible for the 'Jewish' Holocaust.
en.wikipedia.org...

After it is founded, it is attended by the 'Jewish' Rothschilds. I guess they are chums now.
(Actually it was admitted by Jacob Rothschild himself in this recent video on ATS, that his cousin attends the Bilderberg meetings - www.abovetopsecret.com...)

Does anybody else find this odd?

Bilderberg group co-founder is a member of the Nazi SS, and the Bilderberg meetings are later attended by the descendents of one of the head Zionist representatives (Lord Walter Rothschild, during the time of the establishment of Israel).

This is proven by the Balfour declaration. If Lord Walter Rothschild were not one of the head representatives of the Zionist party, then why would the British Secretary Arthur James Balfour address him in the letter that gives permission to the Zionists to establish a "national home for the Jewish people" in Palestine.
upload.wikimedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

I thought this was very odd.

---

To makes things further 'odd'. It is said by many sources that the Nazi Party was funded by "Morgan, Rockefeller, General Electric Company, Standard Oil, National City Bank, Chase and Manhattan banks, (the Jewish) Kuhn, Loeb and Company, General Motors, Ford, and other industrialists".. (Many of these Rothschild agent managed companies.)
www.thehiddenevil.com...

I mean it is a fact, Wernher von Braun (Wernher Magnus Maximilian, Freiherr von Braun), one of the chief scientists and engineers of the Nazi Party came to work for the U.S. shortly after the war (WWII) to work in the U.S. Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA), and another group later to become NASA. ("His mother, Emmy von Quistorp (1886–1959), could trace her ancestry through both parents to medieval European royalty, a descendant of Philip III of France, Valdemar I of Denmark, Robert III of Scotland, and Edward III of England. Through Edward III, Von Braun would be a descendant of Mieszko I of Poland and Charlemagne.")
en.wikipedia.org...

I mean, it is like one big happy family - The Brits (including the 'Jewish' Rothschilds), the Nazi's (the alleged 'Jewish' murderers), and the U.S., from the 'get-go' (i.e. during the war), putting on a show, causing massive deaths, and 'coincidentally' later, with the establishment of Israel, creating ideal conditions for war and strife into the future.

It seems like royalty from around the globe are chums, conspiring to achieve whatever ends they are trying to achieve.

Any thoughts?
edit on 3-6-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It is likely that Hitler was the bastard son of a Rothschild as his mother was a maid in one of their homes just prior to his conception/birth. It's all the same game. The SS connection is very telling in many ways.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Jeremiah 51:49 "Babylon must fall because of Israel's slain, just as the slain in all the earth have fallen because of Babylon."

Revelation 18:24. "And in her (Whore of Babylon) was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth." Jerusalem killed every prophet.

Synagogue of Satan, those that call themselves "Jews" (Judeans), but who are not.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
It is likely that Hitler was the bastard son of a Rothschild as his mother was a maid in one of their homes just prior to his conception/birth. It's all the same game. The SS connection is very telling in many ways.

Nope. It is not likely and not even probable.

More research is needed on your part.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Nope. It is not likely and not even probable.

More research is needed on your part.

Not even probable? Ok, you got me there, as I misspoke and was referring to Alois, Hitler's father, being the bastard son of a Rothschild. This would make Hitler 25% Rothschild if this was the case, which is a very real possibility as

Historians have discussed three candidates for the father of Alois:

Leopold Frankenberger, rumoured by Hans Frank, Frankenberger had supposedly impregnated Maria Shicklgruber while she was working as a maid for the Rothschild family.

en.wikipedia.org...

While not a slam dunk by any means, she was working for the Rothschilds at the time she got pregnant with Hitler's father.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

The answer is in your link. Frankenberger is 'supposedly' the father of Alois, not Rothschild. And that is not 100% certain and will never be proven one way or the other. The other possible fathers are more likely.

It is a myth that Hitler was related to the Rothschilds in any way. A good read is the John Toland biography "Hitler." This book touches on the issue of Hitler's birth and limits itself with provable facts and not with speculation and myth.

edit on 3-6-2012 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The secrets may be here- looks cool no?

vimeo.com...

The Truth (film)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So what does this all mean?

Is it the case that they fabricated the Holocaust to instigate the development of a "Jewish" state? Why would they do that?

Why Isreal? Why the big push?

Is it really for the reason for creating a homeland for the "Jewish" people because there is animosity toward them in other parts of the world? (..and there is no animosity for them there?)

Or is there another reason?

---

To generate war revenue, thus maintaining political power into the future?

To fulfill some wacky biblical self-fulfilling prophecy having to do with Soloman's temple or "Dome of the Rock"?

Anybody?

top topics

join