It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran forced Vaccinated after Arrest Bilderberg

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I am outraged. I just edited this because now I learned it was a TB shot.
Where does it say ANYONE can inject ANYTHING into us?

Pass this video around.

edit on 2-6-2012 by Human_Alien because: edit whole thing

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
WTF is going on?

It was a TB shot? Since when is it legal to force someone to inject POISON through your veins??????

www.youtube.com...

Published on Jun 1, 2012 by NativeInterface

U.S. Veteran Garret Cavett was arrested by the Fairfax Police at the Palm Tree Conference / Bilderberg Conference in Chantilly, Virginia on May 31st 2012. He was not only sexually molested, but also forced to take a TB vaccination in order to be released.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They gotta get the tracking device in him somehow. Cant have such a crazy running around without knowledge of where hes at.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
R-Fid chipped. Pretty much like branding cattle these days. Lets crystalize that pineal gland for him too, cant have him having true intellectual beak throughs that show our regime as the true scum that it is.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
They gotta get the tracking device in him somehow. Cant have such a crazy running around without knowledge of where hes at.

You're probably right but where in any stipulation does it give permission for ANYONE to force 'medicine' on us?
Where is this written?

This is truly an outrage.

We have to abide by the rules and laws and they get to make it up as they go along????

I am fuming right now.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The comments on the video say it was a forced TB test. I will attach what one viewer says is a longer version of the same incident.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
R-Fid chipped. Pretty much like branding cattle these days. Lets crystalize that pineal gland for him too, cant have him having true intellectual beak throughs that show our regime as the true scum that it is.

They're saying this is a TB shot.

No one has the right to force this on you. No one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

any one that is arrested usually ends up getting the tb shot,i had a bad week in 2004 where i got arrested twice in one week for unrelated offenses(was cleared of them afterwards) but each time they poked me with the tb vaccine so i think its standard operating procedure when arrested as tb in jail can get to epidemic levels so pretty much if you get arrested expect to be injected with something

www.aclu.org... says its required by law so yeah dont think he has any kind of case

www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us...
edit on 2-6-2012 by KilrathiLG because: links

and regarding the calls you get calls to lawyers guaranteed but i don't think phone privileges for non attorney use are guaranteed by the constitution
people.howstuffworks.com...
edit on 2-6-2012 by KilrathiLG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ha! That's just rich.How do you go from being arrested for disorderly conduct to being administered a TB vaccine? How do you know what they're putting into your system? I would have refused plain and simple. Then when they refused to let me go I would've filed a civil suit as soon as I was released.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
btw, these shots arent really vaccinations, are tests to see if youre already infected with TB, I have had several due to working at a hospital in the past.
Funny thing is though, it can take up to 3 days to get a read from it, by that time the guy was out on bail.
Makes no sense to do this to him.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am told he is one of these two guys. As far as I'm concerned, I don't see neither one resisting arrest. In fact they both look very compliant and cooperative.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

any one that is arrested usually ends up getting the tb shot,i had a bad week in 2004 where i got arrested twice in one week for unrelated offenses(was cleared of them afterwards) but each time they poked me with the tb vaccine so i think its standard operating procedure when arrested as tb in jail can get to epidemic levels so pretty much if you get arrested expect to be injected with something

www.aclu.org... says its required by law so yeah dont think he has any kind of case

and regarding the calls you get calls to lawyers guaranteed but i don't think phone privileges for non attorney use are guaranteed by the constitution

First you TEST them not assume they haven't been given the shot.

The Tuberculosis vaccination is slammed into us as infants before we leave the hospital hours after we're born.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Haha, look at that fat ass cop on the right, he spotted someone with a jelly roll.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

By the virtue of the links you included it states there is a mandatory SCREENING and TESTING.
I am going to assume this guy got his mandatory vaccination upon birth.
Now what? What happens if you have TOO much of the bacteria? infection? virus? in you?

This has gotten out of hand. It's been out of hand but much more now.

The police for the most part are not out to serve and protect us anymore which was once their prime goal. Now they're out to make arrests...coupled with, shooting us up with poison!

Outrageous!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
When I was tested at school i was found to be already in posession of the needed antibodys. An uncle had TB in the past so I assume thats where I got them from. I wonder what would have happened to me if I'd been arrested like this guy.

I agree, and like you HA it makes me angry. People dont seem to grasp that injections bypass your entire bodily defences. Whatever is in those shots goes directly to the core of your body.

A little of topic but info if your in this position.
When my daughter was in hospital a nurse approached her and told her she needed to be given some blood. Surprised by this I asked why. The nurse looked puzzled by my question and called the doctor over. I asked the doctor what will happen if she dosnt have the blood. He said "It'll take longer for her to recover" I asked how much longer and he said "about two days" I started to tell my daughter of the risks of having bood and the doctor butted in and said "we need the bed". You can probably guess what I told him.
After he'd gone another lady doctor sneaked in and said "I hear you refused the transfusion, well done, its not worth the risk".

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

Haha, look at that fat ass cop on the right, he spotted someone with a jelly roll.

I pointed that out in a recent thread. So many cops are out of shape it's disgusting. When they're not paroling in their cars they're on Segways or horse back here where I live.
Oh I know why I mentioned it. It was in relationship to that zombie guy down in Miami. Cops used to wrestle with suspects or spray them with mace.
Now.....cops don't have to be in shape anymore because there's no more physical contact for they are equipped with taser guns (which cause death in some cases) and....they can shot to kill without permission from their Sergeant.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I hope Oathkeepers will step up and represent this guy! This is insanity. But then again, "Oh your crazy, all of that stuff is a conspiracy theory!".

Yep, until it actually happens to you or someone you know........

People won't wake up until they are next in line in front of the oven, hearing, "NEXT"!

As far as the TB shot goes and their reasoning that they are all cooped up in prison and it might cause an epidemic??? OH REALLY, then why keep him locked up until July 11th???? Think about that one for a little while!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Who said it was a TB shot? The cops? Do they even really know what they injecting?

You need to frame this event in light of our (American) behaviors in Africa. We have a habit of injecting all kinds of crap and poison into those people. You really think they won't do the same thing to us?

The people calling the shots are the worst form of criminal.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

Who said it was a TB shot? The cops? Do they even really know what they injecting?

You need to frame this event in light of our (American) behaviors in Africa. We have a habit of injecting all kinds of crap and poison into those people. You really think they won't do the same thing to us?

Good point, that is what they told him it was, but most likely it was something else!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Garrett Cavett (the dude who got arrested) is saying this. He said this is what he was told.

The only thing that looks a bit unusual (but then again, I'm no expert) is the shot was given in his forearm instead of the more 'meaty' upper arm.
But who knows.

When my daughter was born 31 years ago, she was subjected to this POISON in her foot. (I am always protesting vaccinations. Our bodies are or should I say WERE prefect enough to thwart most infections except for the man-made ones like AIDS, Lyme disease etc. Don't want to venture off topic so, I'll leave it here)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join