It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were you in the "Gifted Program" ?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Hey hey. I'm new to this site if I do it wrong please tell me. I have waited for a forum or thread to this subject for my whole life. I'm 57 born in Illinois in 1964. Female. And I consider myself a MK Ultra survivor. But my experience was way different than what all I'm reading here. I lived in Burlington IA in 1969 where my parents worked at the government ammunition factory . My brother and I were invited to a vacation Bible School. We were separated and tested of sorts and separated again. I believe this was my first contact with 'the govt ppl - the white coats'. Shortly later the 4 of us moved to Hanna City Illinois. The year was 1969. I was almost 5. My birthday was Oct 12 and according to IL law I had to wait a year to go to Kindergarten which made me almost 6 when I started school.
Let me say at the outset that yes I believe 'they' follow their proteges.
YOU HAVE BEEN HYPTOTIZED to forget what all they did to us. I only remember bc my memory was jarred one day and it started me on a lifelong quest for truths.
I lived close to my school within walking distance. My brother was one year ahead of me and had already started school. I would follow him to school and just hang out around the school. I saw renovations going on and deliveries of strange equipment. I saw small bed like wood and steel recliners with a cubby hole for shoes and such. I saw boards of bubble lights and wires delivered. I saw 'doctor like' ppl entering the school in white coats and blue and white dresses with name tags and nurse military head gear for the head. I saw they were adding rooms inside of rooms with reflective silver mirrors windows looking out.
When I was allowed to officially go in and start school they had all the inner rooms done by then. They had their own small window with wires that went at the top of the door on the side of the rectangled rooms and they had a large square window that could be lowered and raised to open the testing area up or not. To the side of that was a medium sized one sided window that could hold 2 heads viewing out to the classroom holding metal clipboards and writing stuff. Remember anything yet? Read on. Did you ever have a fun day where everybody got to go to the auditorium/gym and see a hypnotist? He'd made you do things in front of the whole school. Bark like a dog, flap your arms like a chicken, act like you were driving or riding in your seat, put you under and sleep? That ever happen? Or have a community event of like having a fair at your school or a bizarre, or a get together like a fun house or mayday, or a haunted house? Or a speaker would come and you all would be together in the gym and you would have the principle with a microphone and a spotlight on him in the center of room facing the audience telling jokes, or telling stories or introducing a guest speaker talking abt something? These were 'them' 'they'. You really wouldn't know bc they hyptnotized it out of your rememory. For what they hope was eternity.
Guys we need reperrations for the experiments they did to us. The United States already paid Canada for doing this to their ppl. They just hoped we would never get together and demand that we were injured and it corrupted and changed our lives and we need tended to now.
You all mention all these bizarre disorders and diseases you have. That is bc they gave us vaccinations at school. Remember yet? They would separate us in the gym and partition off areas for testing each student.
They fed us porridge and milk for breakfast and milk for lunch. These were specially prepared just for us. Remember having to sign for the milk and they didn't want you having more than one?
There is so much to write abt. But Ive got to go cook. If this takes pictures let me try to post a few handdrawn pictures I made of that time in my life.
Also after 4th grade I went to the middle school of the area 5-8 grades and I was treated just as great. I was the number 1 girl. Nobody beat me on card reading shapes or colors, #1 on remote viewing, map reading, out of body journey to overseas and the war zones, could tell them where there were stockpiled amrs and ammunition and men. They had us fighting men virtually in our minds. They had me sabbataging their work. Finding their locations. They had me laying down in those rolling lounge carts to watch movies and videos and they would inject me with drugs to help me see. They gave us 'boosters'. Any of this ringing your bell. Hey WAKE THE HELL UP!! YOUR TIME IS NOW!! tHIS IS WHAT YOU WERETRAINED FOR. SNAP OUT OF IT!! AWAKE!! BE WOKE!!!
if you are interested in more info I remembered let me know.
Thank you for reading to the end. Every word is true . And your death was put into your school vaccine by the year/generation. imho

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Roundtree

I was in a gifted class. A friend of mine actually called me a "star child"... Still ever really looked into it. But perhaps I shall, our class we had quite a few. Each of them were unique and even to this day see things for what they are.

They didn't limit it to races either. But yes, we are all recorded. Your best bet to get off their list of being watched. Because most in my class got heavily experimented on. To the point some are actually dead now.

I was watched no matter where I moved. When I lived 3000+miles away, there were people outside my house on a side street installing 2 security cameras facing my and my neighbors door. (Was 1 house at one point got remodelled into a duplex). When I moved a few years later, sure enough there were guys in the ally, installing more pointing right at my window to my bedroom.

I moved a huge distance again, then suddenly started suffering from migraines, and a handful of other things. No camera guys needed because they already had cameras on every corner.

But no, I was definitely tagged, have two weird unexplained marks to prove it...

But the 6th move(skipped a few on purpose) the first week I moved yet again this time to the middle of no where.. it was the first time I seen a ufo/silent triangle after recieving a weird letter stating there will be a visitor claiming passing by my house.. and it happened THAT night. To which it was addressed to me..(probably military or private sector, or what not claiming and showing off I can't escape them).

So if you don't think your being tracked, your very much mistaken.

Worst part is, more then half the people I know don't have any form of memory at all of anything from over 10-15yrs ago. That means a damn, all of it is generic memories.. nothing substantial. Sadly that's my curse, insanely good memory and absorption of info.
edit on 7-6-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeliciousSpeech

Trust me, you don't want to be woken up. They will try to kill you, cause a brain clot/brain rupture. Not fun..

posted on Jul, 18 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Over a decade of lurking and I feel compelled to post here.

I was in GATE starting in 2nd grade (1988). Remained in it through middle school and junior high. There was no GATE in high school. You mostly just took AP classes if you wanted to continue more ambitious academic pursuits. I was given an IQ test. I think IQ scores are kind of asinine but, according to the “experts”, I’m in the mid 130’s. Whatever.

I was a painfully shy child. Son of a high school history teacher and a graphic artist, I was a voracious reader. My dad would bring me to his classes all the time before I started kindergarten. His classroom was lined with shelves containing hundreds of issues of National Geographic. I’d sit quietly and read through every single one. I also had full access to the garbage-paper bin at the end of the Xerox machine so, I also had plenty of paper to draw on. My first book (the first book ever given to me as a gift) was “The Great Book Of Modern Warplanes”. For those not familiar with it, it’s basically a coffee table book full of amazing “modern” (in the 80’s…) jets. I carried it everywhere as a child. My aunt remembers that my favorite bedtime story was an potential armament list for the F4 Phantom. It was a gift from my grandpa.

My grandfather was a bombardier/navigator on a B26 Marauder over Europe during WW2. After the war, he went to college on the GI Bill and became a mechanical engineer of prominence (directorial role for a lot of his career), held top secret clearance for all of the Cold War. Worked for NASA on Apollo and was asked to come back as a consultant after Challenger. He was a wonderful and kind man with a strong dislike for war but, we never asked what grandpa did for work. My father didn’t know much about what he did. It was a different time. I’ve learned that he spent a lot of time traveling the country with Colonel of the Air Force. He was at Wright-Patt a lot. I knew better than to ask him dumb stuff about alien bodies but, I casually asked him one day if he had ever “been out to groom”. He told me “A lot of times… we would also go to the Nevada test site to do test-drives with the Moon Rover”. He led a very interesting life and I wish he were still here so that I could ask him about more things, alas, both my father and grandfather died in the last several years. I have nobody to ask.

Although, while having lunch one day, I was talking about the V2 rocket/NASA/etc and my grandmother just casually drops in a comment about how “Von Braun and your grandfather knew one another. He respected your grandpa very much”. I don’t really know how to begin to unpack that because my grandpa made damn well sure that I grew up knowing how evil Nazis are.

I digress. I’m off topic. Apologies.

Back to GATE.

My memory of the program was constant testing of all kinds. I remember the auditory tests others have mentioned. I also remember a lot of puzzles. What always stood out to me was that we spent a lot of time doing visualization exercises. I guess we would call it guided meditation today. This has proved invaluable in my work-life as I can visualize what I need to do and trouble shoot a lot of potential issues in my head before working them out in real life. Not saying this is any kind of amazing ability. Just that it’s something I learned early on which has helped me in life.

What I’ve always found odd about the program is that, I can’t remember a lot of the classes themselves. It’s fragments. This isn’t usual for me as I have a pretty good memory. Our classes were also in a windowless room. It was actually in the band space behind the stage in our auditorium. This meant you walked into the classroom through theatre curtains. In my mind, I can see myself walking through the curtains and then it’s like things cut to black.

One particularly odd memory is that we went to Brookhaven National Lab on a field trip. For those of you not familiar with BNL, look into it a little. It has some strange lore behind it and is also home to it’s own particle collider (like CERN). Taking a class of gifted students to a government lab isn’t all that strange. I’ve just always thought it was odd that all I can remember is being in one building. Large interior. Slate blue-grey walls. Lots of pipes. And a lab-coated scientist showing our class something on a screen. Do I think it was some CERN-satanic-cabal doing rituals with gifted kids? No. Do I still think it’s a little weird? Kinda. Yeah.

Another thing about the program: I think we were allowed to give ourselves projects a lot of the time and our teachers tended to treat us more as equals. In 3rd grade, they had just found the Titanic. I was absolutely fascinated by this. I was sitting in class with my regular classmates practicing cursive while I’m obsessively reading about what crush depths are and how submarines work. I obviously still had to do my regular class work, but, my teacher (regular class) basically told me to write a paper for her about what I’d been reading and what I gave her was a lengthy paper on the aforementioned topics. She ended up coming to me with questions because she found the topic interesting. That was nice.

Come to think of it, I also cannot remember who my teachers for GATE were. I can remember every other teacher I’ve ever had.

Maybe it’s all nothing but, I’ll always be curious about what the program was.

posted on Aug, 23 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I enlisted in the Navy in 1969, mainly because I wanted a choice since I had such a low draft number.
The Navy had some kind of a "gifted" program, but did not call it that.
I had a number of cognitive tests including an IQ test which I did really good at.
It enabled me to pick what I wanted to do in the service, and I chose aviation, ASW, to be in a squadron, Land Based, hunting Soviet subs off the US coasts.

I spent 8 years in the Navy, became an instructor and passed the Chief's test, but they wanted me to sign up for another 6 years to sew on the rate.

I refused and took the GI bill, went to college and became an IT professional. A much better choice, I must add.

All and all, the Service was great to me and for me. However, in those difficult times, people that did not do so well on those tests wound up in harms way much more often and became part of the Vietnam War, instead of the Cold War.

Mixed emotions about that, but this is the way it was then, and lets hope it is not like that again for our young generation.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   
One thing stands out in a number of posts in this thread.
It concerns high IQ scores but in some cases, apparently low Common Sense scores at the same time.
Being "Street Smart" can be just as important for you, because industries, including the Military that identify High IQ scores
will attempt to manipulate you if you show low Common Sense, as they can be successful at bending you to what they want you to do.

This is something that everyone should understand. A CSQ course can help anyone that has common sense issues, it is as real as cognitive ability and can be evaluated by a professional.

posted on Aug, 24 2022 @ 01:00 AM
link   
not me but i knew kids that were.

thedissenter.org... for-decades/

An extraordinary Danish Radio report exposed how scores of children in Denmark, many of them orphans, were subject to CIA-funded experiments for at least two decades.

The purpose of these activities remains unknown, as authorities continue to actively suppress the truth of what happened in the 1960s and early 1970s.

The startling exposé is based on the work of documentarian Per Wennick, who was one of 311 participants in the mysterious trials. The children never learned the objective of the tortuous assessments to which they were exposed, even after they ended.

Such trials are in conflict with the Nuremberg Code, which enforces the vital requirement of obtaining consent from human subjects in all medical research.

According to Wennick, when he was 11 years old, he was asked at an authoritarian orphanage in Copenhagen if he wanted to try something “fun” at the local municipal hospital. It was vaguely described as an examination of how children “feel”. Believing it would be a welcome diversion, he acquiesced and even received a small sum for his participation.

i think the program was called owls and swans.

crap it's behind a paywall. sorry.

The Dissenter

January 26, 2022
CIA Funded Experiments On Danish Orphans For Decades

interesting article.

The purpose of these activities remains unknown, as authorities continue to actively suppress the truth of what happened in the 1960s and early 1970s.

The startling exposé is based on the work of documentarian Per Wennick, who was one of 311 participants in the mysterious trials. The children never learned the objective of the tortuous assessments to which they were exposed, even after they ended.

edit on 03/22/2022 by sarahvital because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join