It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube conspiracy to stop christian pastor's message

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It seems that things are heating up alot lately all around the world and on the internet as certain parties in the government and private sectors seek to put a gag order on the First Amendment, particularly youtube. Here's a video of pastor Carl Gallup who speaks about youtube shutting down his PPSimons channel without warning or notice and later restored the channel. Could we be looking at an invisible battle to end free speech on youtube? We already know it's in the works from the U.S. end with the various acts like CISPA to limit information sharing for the free peoples of the world.

Lets see what pastor Carl Gallups has to say about his run in with youtube.

Youtube could be launching a campaign against christianity.
edit on 2-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Heh, cant be against christianity because most atheist videos are being taken down also. What I think is happening is Google is finaly trying to stop the continual exchange of mean spirited lashings between religous and anti religous groups.

Its gotten to the point in comment sections that videos, not even meant to be about religous annotation, will have 500 comment battles about wether or not god is real or is a subjective state of mind. I say, power to Google. Less bitching between each group. More meaningful content and better comment sections.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Youtube could be launching a campaign against christianity

Christians are always whining that someone's oppressing them, in spite of the fact that they still rule the world. I can't take anything they say seriously anymore.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Could we be looking at an invisible battle to end free speech on youtube? ]

Youtube is a private site, they can pull whatever they want. There was never free speech on Youtube.

top topics

join