It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supports al-Qaeda terrorists in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well, I think we can all say Assad more than likely has nothing to do with the recent attacks of Syrian civilians, but rather this recently discovered massacre could likely be perpetrated by al'Qaeda.

A new atrocity surfaced in Syria today, the bodies of 13 people found in an eastern province. Their hands had been tied and some had been shot in the head execution-style.

The discovery followed Friday's massacre in Houla, where 108 people were killed after anti-government protests.

Source

It seems like the people wanting to flip Syria (likely the Muslim Brotherhood) are baying for Bashir a'lAssad's blood with a chilling chant "We will cut Assad's throat".

Here's an interesting Youtube video that has some surprising insights into what is going on in the Middle East and why.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Change your title.

The link to Obama or alqueda is false.

Not that i give a # about either one but lets stick to the facts.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
Change your title.

The link to Obama or alqueda is false.

Not that i give a # about either one but lets stick to the facts.

Who do you think is funding the "Free Syrian Army" hm? Come now, let's not kid ourselves. We all know this deal in Syria is Libya part 2.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Then you need to add the documentation of the funding to the OP and show a rock solid link.

Otherwise I could say obama and romeny funded carlos the jackel. See what I mean? you need to supply the proof for the acusation.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Thats what the video is for.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well what do you expect LOL ?

This little CIA-Qaeda conspiracy is the most pathetic conspiracy of them all,

Of course there will be Ex members OF Al-Qaeda in Syria and also in every single ME country, since thats where 90% of its recruits come from THE MIDDLE EAST! if you had not noticed already, if there is a revolution in either of those country's then it is inevitable you will find Al-Qaeda in the movements ranks using there trained skills to help the movement/revolution, if i was to start a violent uprising in my country after my government shot at me for protesting, id recruit EX British troops to shoot back at them to, then some idiot would go on to say the British Army is taking over the British government in a cue LOL just as is the case here, it amazes me how easy people are fooled sometimes, i guess people just go along with what they want to hear or be the truth without really paying attention to facts or logic, or common sense

Ok so the EX Syrian Al-Qaeda fighters are in there home country fighting the Assad regime, OK... But, it doesn't mean they're still A-Qaeda with Al-Qaeda motives and agenda, there simply fighting another cause closer to home one that affects them directly this time, i would have thought this was obvious but conspiracy theorist kinda ignore that to push there own BS propaganda & lies

Al-Qaeda as an organisation, are not in Syria, Ex Al-Qaeda who just happen to live there are in Syria, just as they were before they went to fight for Al-Qaeda organisation,

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

And ignoring that the US funds-ed alciada its SOP amirite?

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

It seems like the people wanting to flip Syria (likely the Muslim Brotherhood) are baying for Bashir a'lAssad's blood with a chilling chant "We will cut Assad's throat".

Good and so they should be after the hell he has put them through, nowhere else in the world would a leader who has lost all legitimacy stay in power and get to shot his own people, in fact silly s**t like this hasn't happened in the rest of the world for nearly 200yrs, it just goes to show what a tit of a leader he really is...

Iran & Russia should also hang there heads in shame for allowing this to happen and for funding and arming the Assad regime the means to commit such appalling crimes against humanity, the only reason NATO/US have not intervened as they did in Libya, when another mad man started shooting his own people... is because Syria are key allies & friends to Iran/China/Russia, Libya was not, niether was any other ME country that also had an uprising

And that is why Al-Qaeda WAS NOT EVEN MENTIONED in any other ME revolution apart from Libya, and that is why every other ME revolution never even amounted to the extent of violence & bloodshed as seen in Syria, all other leader stepped down peacefully the CORRECT and CIVILIZED way, because someone is playing games, Iran & Russia mainly... especially in Syria, the west would love to intervene in Syria and get a sane leader elected, perhaps one that was more tolerant and peaceful to its neighbour, Iran will never let there partner in crime go out without a fight, they'd be all on there own with there hatred then,

But for Libya, well they was on there own and was neither allied to either, there leader called the protesters rats and started shooting them shortly after, unlike every ME country's leaders who also had mass protest to step down because they was really happy with there leaders wasn't they?, NATO stepped in when called on from the UN & THE ARAB LEAGUE & THE PEOPLE OF LIBYA!!! he then called then Al-Qaeda because it kinda make it "all right" to kill your own people when your calling them Al-Qaeda instead ehh

But Syria, that's a game being played by Iran & Russia, and its all about keeping there man in power, god forbid a clever person would be to get elected after years of hell under regimes and dictators

Anyway keep lapping up the BS guys, i heard Hollywood are looking for people just like you

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda is the middle eastern equivalent to the Western collective Anonymous.

anyone can say or act out as 'them'...

those 'terrorists' are essentially the same people we were killing in droves throughout Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Pretty sensationalist topic title you got there.

Where is your evidence that supports your claim that Obama supports "al-qaeda" terrorists in syria? Is that youtube video the only thing you have?

Pretty weak
edit on 6/2/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

How do we even know he did any of that? I mean really? Mainstream media saying it? Like CNN hasn't been caught red handed faking "evidence" and using actors to stage so called "massacres" in Syria. We don't even know the truth beyond going over there and seeing with our own eyes who is lying and who is not.

new topics

top topics

join