It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I have been browsing around and post a few things for the past day or so and thought I would say hello. Lately I have been wondering more and more about everything put before me. Especially after taking an astronomy class and we got onto the topic of life outside our planet. I have always wondered about stuff like that but it really got me going.

So far I am having a great time going through old and new post reading everyone's opinions, research, and facts about all the topics ATS has to offer.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol23

Welcome to ATS...hope you find what you are looking for here. I look forward to seeing you on the forums...

Des

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol23

From the Desk of Rustyk

Welcome to Abovetopsecret. I'm an UN-sanctioned, UN-official Greeter for ATS!

Welcome to ATS...This may be used a quick reference to important links!

Straight jackets are on your left, meds are on the table, and if you hurry, you can still get a seat in group therapy.

Common first question is answered here:

Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally be able to send and receive messages to fellow ATS members. Private Messages can be sent to Staff only, (but after the 20 post minimum, you'll have full access).

These are the links the staff will give to you to read. I suggest to do so as there is a LOT of information contained there.

Reaffirming ATS Policies (Please Read First)
Terms & Conditions of use. (Please Read First)
Visit here next- ATS Freshman's Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads (Packed with information!)
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Also use the Adopt a New Member! thread for more help from members.

If you have any further questions message me here, or if you don't have the posts required to use the service you can always contact the staff, or reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thank you for the welcome. I am sure out of all of this I will find what I am looking for.

Thanks for the links

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Sol23

Welcome!

Did you bring cookies?

We like cookies.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I had cookies but you see there was this guy who broke into my house and stole them. I tried to stop him yelling "Those are not for you they are for the people at ATS" but he didn't listen.

Sorry

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Sol23

I'm a newbie (sort of) as well

welcome

top topics

join