It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops gun down man for legally carrying firearm... WND

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You guys, read this and read this carefully!

We are at a very very critical time right now. The political war on the citizens for there weapons is very real and ongoing EVERY DAY! Google "Political Gun Grabbers" and start digging. Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi are just a few of those who try very hard EVERY DAY to help pass new bills and orders to impeach our right to bare arms.Tho there main goal is to dis-arm America, there goal now is to make it MUCH harder to legally own and carry fire arms.. We ARE at war for our rights!

Buy'em cheap and bury'em deep!!!

edit on 06/05/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SickeningTruths

What kind of crap is that? Firearm sales in this country have hit record highs ever since Obama took office. If this administration were after your guns they are doing a piss poor job of it. Hell, even Democrats in Congress know that any gun legislation is DOA in congress right now.

The facts just don't support your fearmongering. Obama isn't after your guns.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

What kind of crap is that? Firearm sales in this country have hit record highs ever since Obama took office. If this administration were after your guns they are doing a piss poor job of it. Hell, even Democrats in Congress know that any gun legislation is DOA in congress right now.

The facts just don't support your fearmongering. Obama isn't after your guns.

Respectfully,

Have you been living under a rock?? Do the research before you bash.. thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I have done the research. Since Obama took office, gun sales in this country have went through the roof. That doesn't sound like an administration that is after your guns.

Let's not forget how friendly this administration has been to firearms. They love em so much they sold guns to gunrunners for Mexican drug cartels.

Doesn't sound like an administration that hates guns and wants to take em away from people.

Here's a question for you. How's that assault weapons ban doin? Oh yea, that's right, there is no assault weapons ban anymore. This administration didn't pursue renewing it.

If state and local governments are making guns harder to get, that's not the federal government's fault. 10th Amendment. Obama and Pelosi don't run state and local governments.

So, yea. I'll go ahead and bash your ignorant assertion that this administration is anti gun, cause the facts just don't support it. It's a fear mongering campaign that started the second that Obama won the election in 2008. And that fearmongering has boosted gun sales.

Don't forget, this is the president who sent an attack dog with titanium fangs against the most wanted terrorist in the world. To say that Obama is against guns would be going against the other right wing fearmongering campaign that this is a "gangster administration"

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

"I have done the research. Since Obama took office, gun sales in this country have went through the roof. That doesn't sound like an administration that is after your guns. "

You are very right, they went though the roof because people started seeing what I see.. A bunch of people in office that want to take over, or take more control over the Buying and Selling of Fire Arms..

"Here's a question for you. How's that assault weapons ban doin? Oh yea, that's right, there is no assault weapons ban anymore. This administration didn't pursue renewing it."

Federally?? Because as far as I know the banning on "assault weapons" was only in California and a few other states as "state mandates" or what have you..

Look man, the people in office (not all) are trying to make it harder for you and I to legally buy guns, even more so to Conceal and carry, and Even more so for higher class permits. (Thus Sails going through the roof more so then ever before)

I really cant believe no one else has yet to back me on this, I cant be the only one that knows about this.

edit on 06/05/12 ? by SickeningTruths because: I'm tired

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
um, i saw the new links and it says that basically he was following orders, said i have a gun, and was going to pull it out the holster and he got shot IN THE BACK by the officer, then unloaded on by the others. lol, did anyone actually read that link that were trying to paint a new more positive view for the officer. sigh. did the cop think that the man on his knees was going to be able to unholster his gun, barrel roll to the right and shoot him in the face before a bullet traveling at the speed of sound penetrated the victim. unless scott is the flash, there was no way he was at any advantage on his knees with his back to the officers.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

violating his constitutional right to carry

The right to keep and bear arme is NOT a constitutional right.
It is an Inalienmable right,
and is only listed and enumerated in the constitution.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

“No Firearm” signs in Nevada have no force of law unless they are posted on property that is specifically mentioned in State Law as being off limits to those with a Permit/License to Carry. If you are in a place not specifically mentioned in the law that is posted and they ask you to leave, you must leave. If you refuse to leave then you are breaking the law and can be charged. Even if the property is not posted and you are asked to leave you must leave. Always be aware of the possibility that responding Police Officers who may have been called without your knowledge and may not know the laws on trespass etc. could arrest you even if you are within the law.

handgunlaw.us...

for any one that was curious as to what the law actually says just figured people would find it interesting and am officially taking neither side in this debate

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
When you build a world based on wild west fantasy, and everybody is a gunslinger -- things escalate. Want to carry guns everywhere - what else do people expect to happen?
edit on 2-6-2012 by spyder550 because: (no reason given)

Really?... then why is it that the worst crimes, including firearm crimes, in the United States occur in states where firearms are banned, or heavily restricted?...

Why is it that in England crimes, and crimes with handguns and firearms in general INCREASED after guns were banned there?...

In Wyoming for example, a state in the U.S., you can wear your firearms in the open if you want, yet there are no "shoot-outs" like you claim would occur...

You sir have no idea of what in the world you are talking about. Your ignorance on the facts regarding this topic is clear...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugger9787
reply to post by neo96

violating his constitutional right to carry

The right to keep and bear arme is NOT a constitutional right.
It is an Inalienmable right,
and is only listed and enumerated in the constitution.

And the U.S. Constitution is the law of the land...

It is a Constitutional right because it is enumerated in the Constitution...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Masterjaden

I have already cited my information about the USSC's function as interpreters of the Constitution. If you are interested in continuing your education, I suggest you review the thread, click the links, and read the information.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
lol, america is f***ed. what a hock of crap.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I miss the old days when it was acceptable for my uncle to have his hunting rifle in the window, beer in the console and his pistol under the seat. I see nothing wrong with a responsible gun holder and the only reason why I don't carry mine on me at all times is because of these types of situations.

THE FEAR MONGERING IS WORKING!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join