It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few Videos To Help You/Me, Some Truth,Affirmations, and Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
If you are not a video watcher then I cannot help you on this thread.
I wish I could, but the videos are self explanatory, and affirmations.

I want to start this with something I believe everyone should see:

You have been lied to

Now we can move on:
Manifest what you want!

How you feeling now?
Are you following my directions to watch?
The universe only wants you to be happy.

And now, here, understand what you are,
look at the energy inside you.
This one you might have to turn up the volume on,
She talks quietly.
This is also an awesome meditation

Now, how are you feeling?
Better than before you started this thread?
If so, I have done what I wanted to do today!
Have a great day!

edit on 1-6-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

It's a tough crowd here, OP.

Unfortunately most people still want to be angry(especially here on ATS), even myself at times.

Good thread OP and thanks for the reminder

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Stopped the first one at 1 second, when the words came up: You were born a small bundle of infinite potential.

Nope. You were born a small bundle of HUMAN potential. That's it. I wish people would stop believing in magic.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

And I wish people would stop trying to hold others down and keep them in the lie.

But, to each their own.
You are in your comfort zone, far be it from me to pull you out unwillingly or unwanted.

No matter, I respect your opinion.
Even if I do not agree.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Not worried about the crowd

It gets through to those with interest,
and that's what matters to me.

edit on 1-6-2012 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Exposing the demons and then promoting the "I AM" is a bit like calling the kettle black. To use GOD's name in vain one simply says "I Am". It is a Sin!

I am happy the first video had nothing to do with me personally. I grew up with years of no TV, was never a part of any "trend" nor did I have any normal functioning. I even chose not to vote my entire life and to be a thorn in the side of most. As an adult I am so disconnected from the genre that is actually programming us that I am oblivious to what most folks are talking about.

Sure I tried walking in other people's shoes but it never worked for me; my style is all about self-awareness and critical thinking but the level of "New Age" that is upon us I reject because I know the Serpent of Kundalini and it is not something to embrace.

I think this video says it well

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

It is your own energy system, I fail to see how that is demonic.

Just because it isn't your way, does not make it any less valid,
thank you for your input.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You want me to be honest right.

One of these things is not like the others.....
The first one is the generally accepted idea here.
Except it's sorta runs borderline ....cheesy.
It runs to fast you have to read it quick.

The 2nd & 3rd ones are supposed to inspire but I don't think it accomplishes that very well.
Yes it is very warm fuzzy feel good stuff.....I don't feel really warm and fuzzy right now so sorry.

The 4th is probably the one to provoke those that disagree with the whole concept.

My opinion - I do agree with 1 - not really 2 & 3 (can't be happy all the time) - and 4 is something I was reading up on the last 2 months but haven't attempted. So I do like that one.

So what was the discussion supposed to be again?

- I think I messed that all up......now I have to sit through it all again.

edit on 1-6-2012 by obnoxiouschick because: I shouldn't start a reply with someone screaming at me - it's distracting

edit on 1-6-2012 by obnoxiouschick because: screwed it up again

edit on 1-6-2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
reply to post by jiggerj

And I wish people would stop trying to hold others down and keep them in the lie.

But, to each their own.
You are in your comfort zone, far be it from me to pull you out unwillingly or unwanted.

Even if I do not agree.

How can you not agree? Would you tell a zebra that it has infinite potential? A monkey? They are animals. WE are animals. There's NO difference.

If we had all this potential then we would be able to close our eyes real tight and repeat the words,
"Fukishima radiation go away today," and it would be done! People need to stop living in these useless fantasies and focus on things (logical things) that could actually change the world for the better.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by obnoxiouschick

You want me to be honest right. One of these things is not like the others..... The first one is the generally accepted idea here. Except it's sorta runs borderline ....cheesy. It runs to fast you have to read it quick. The 2nd & 3rd ones are supposed to inspire but I don't think it accomplishes that very well. Yes it is very warm fuzzy feel good stuff.....I don't feel really warm and fuzzy right now so sorry. The 4th is probably the one to provoke those that disagree with the whole concept. My opinion - I do agree with 1 - not really 2 & 3 (can't be happy all the time) - and 4 is something I was reading up on the last 2 months but haven't attempted. So I do like that one. So what was the discussion supposed to be again? - I think I messed that all up......now I have to sit through it all again.

#1, borderline cheesy. I agree, however, it is truth.
People don't realize the negativity that has been pumped into their brains. Personally, I don't so much think it is the plans of some evil shadow gov as much as it is people just tend to enjoy other peoples problems, as it makes their own seem insignificant. The video is an attempt to remind people that what they are seeing and what is happening to them are two different things. The world we live in bombards us every day with negativity and most of the time we don't notice it, and we are conditioned to it, and it makes us feel small and insignificant and powerless, and this is simply not true.

#2 and #3 are simply positive affirmations and also very cheesy on the outside appearance,but here is something I found interesting watching them. They didn't make me feel good at first. They actually made me uncomfortable, and then I realized for every positive the videos threw at me, my mind threw at least two negatives back at me, making me feel uncomfortable. I had to stop and think about why that was, and I realized, as is stated in video #1, it was the programming I had been fed for most of my life. When I see something directed at me such at "You can have anything you want" my mind immediately tries to dismiss it as "You can't have anything you want", and changes what the video is trying to say.

The mind is a powerful thing, and the programming we all have had is telling us we cannot do these things, we should feel guilty for wanting to be happy. We shouldn't want to have money or be truly healthy. I found the images of red sports cars and cash and nice places to live almost disturbing, and I felt guilt instead of empowerment. I had to watch those videos a couple of times before I understood that over the years I HAD been programmed to not feel good about myself. #2 and #3 try to break through that cycle of negative feedback.
It really is amazing what daily affirmations do once the cycles of negativity get wiped away. For all of its cheeziness, it does work.

Video#4
Now this is the one video I found the most interesting. I am not so much concerned with the kundalini aspect of it as much as I am the information in it about chakras,the colors and the connections between them and the rest of the energy system. Again going back to video #1, this information (vid#4) is also something that pushed under the rug so to speak. People get so caught up in daily 9 to 5 that they either forget, or do not care that they are energy beings. #4 is meant to inspire the energy body once video #2 and #3 energize the aura and mind. #4 is simply some awareness/meditation tool to help in manifesting as is suggested in video#2 and to start over (Video #3). It was beautiful visual imagery as to what the energy system is. It answers a lot of questions for people who do not understand what chakras are or how they connect us to the divine and each other.

Hope that explains it a little better at least. I agree, cheesy vids, but at the same time, they seem to hit comfort/uncomfort zones with people.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'm sure there are some that don't believe in the chakras and energy flow, but I definitely do.
I became very aware of them.
The imagery used in 4 was very accurate in matching the energy flow.
And yes I also had negative thoughts pop up for each of the positive affirmations - and an uneasiness about the material images of money and cars. I was also very distracted when I was watching them. But I think I was just getting frustrated.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

But, to each their own.

Even if I do not agree.

How can you not agree? Would you tell a zebra that it has infinite potential? A monkey? They are animals. WE are animals. There's NO difference.

If we had all this potential then we would be able to close our eyes real tight and repeat the words,
"Fukishima radiation go away today," and it would be done! People need to stop living in these useless fantasies and focus on things (logical things) that could actually change the world for the better.

I do understand what you are saying, but I also understand that a Zebra does not care what it is as much as where it is. Human beings have a different awareness of the universe than a Zebra. It is what separates (not quite the right word, we are one with the animals but on a higher awareness) us from the animal kingdom. We are AWARE of more than just 50 feet around us and what wants to eat us for dinner

Are you in a position where you can change Fukashima? Me neither.But I can change how I see it so that I don't go to bed every night worrying about it. Worry only creates anxiety. Especially when it is something you do not have the power to effect. I think you put to much into what I am trying to say. I'm not and never have suggested we are better than anything else on this planet. We are AWARE of what we are though, which makes us top of the food chain, and much more able to take a pro active approach to living. It allows us to take charge of our lives instead of being unknowing unrealized beings. What you see as magic, I see as natural flow. No, no one can just blink and fix the world, but we can blink and fix ourselves if we are broken.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

reply to post by jiggerj

But, to each their own.

Even if I do not agree.

I do understand what you are saying, but I also understand that a Zebra does not care what it is as much as where it is. Human beings have a different awareness of the universe than a Zebra. It is what separates (not quite the right word, we are one with the animals but on a higher awareness) us from the animal kingdom. We are AWARE of more than just 50 feet around us and what wants to eat us for dinner

Are you in a position where you can change Fukashima? Me neither.But I can change how I see it so that I don't go to bed every night worrying about it. Worry only creates anxiety. Especially when it is something you do not have the power to effect. I think you put to much into what I am trying to say. I'm not and never have suggested we are better than anything else on this planet. We are AWARE of what we are though, which makes us top of the food chain, and much more able to take a pro active approach to living. It allows us to take charge of our lives instead of being unknowing unrealized beings. What you see as magic, I see as natural flow. No, no one can just blink and fix the world, but we can blink and fix ourselves if we are broken.

This sounds like human potential and not infinite potential. I'm good with that.

Though I must say I wish people would stop calling humans the top of the food chain. We aren't even close.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
why

temptation

"I don't think you know what I feel."

*whispered at the end of the song*

When someone makes another feel something they don't
want to feel they break the mirror.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
you know i get asked all the time how do you stay so bubbly my response fake it till you make it smile even if you don't want to someone will see it and smile back just that simple gesture and the vibe that comes with it will improve not only your mood but others around you so yes you can be happy all the time it just takes work

top topics

join