It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You cant persucute me just because i think that.....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
that we should bomb them.
i know it is wrong of me to say, but im scik of our soldiers being killed over there. was it 2 or 3 days ago that the 1000th soldier died?! it makes me sick and i just want to bomb them. but i know that it is wrong

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
What good would bombing do, really? It does absolutely nothing to control for innocent civilian casualties (anybody see the statistics on these? if so please post), and nothing to guarantee elimination of individual "mission critical" terrorist figures. If the United Nations were looking for terrorist figures in the United States, you'd definitely want to minimize civilian deaths. 1 life = 1 life, whether that life be military, civilian, American, British, Polish, Iraqi, Italian, Australian, etc.

Have you written a letter to the president or your congressperson explaining your views?

MK

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
it is unfortunate that those soldiers were sent to die by our gov'ts, it is unfortunate that their country was invaded for reasons not just, it is unfortunate that their people are dying because of it all, it is unfortunate that this is how the world seems to turn. look toward the gov't for justice on this matter, they are the ones who walk stained with the blood of injustice. these you wish were bombed, if so, then another will be bombed, and another. that wouldnt be the answer. many people here and elsewhere feel what you feel and understand. its time we turn the crossfire on those who are at the source. breaking branches will do nothing. its all at the source. look to it, break it. new seeds must be planted. dfh out.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by deafence#]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This thread is almost like I think we should drop a nuke thread. Unless you can prove otherwise this is going to be locked.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Bomb them. That would go over great with the liberals. You can't go around dropping bombs. The next world war would happen for sure. We are not the only ones with nuks. IF we drop a nuke over there in the middle east. What would stop China, North Korea from dropping a nuke on someone. There also is alot of civilians over there that support the US. You cant kill the innocent. It is just not ethical.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This topic is like the nuke topic. but i know i is wrong and deafence made agood point. we should go to the source. but if you think about it, the gov't did send the soldiers to die, and basically handed there death warrant to them. but they arent the ones holding the A-K's or rusty axe blades. that is what i am saying.

Eminem: "I'm all for America, F*** The goverment"

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Personally, I think your post is pathetic. You know it's wrong so you post anyway? What are you trying to achieve? If enough people agree that will make you feel better? Your troops invade another country, get killed, and it pisses you off so much you just want to bomb all the Iraqis?

Grow up.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
Personally, I think your post is pathetic....Grow up.

[size=+1]Personal attacks are not allowed!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
ya cargo thats low man. (im not trying to attack) what i WAS TRYING TO SAY is that i know it is wrong and i want people to know that i want to bomb them, but i dont want people to think im a freaking savage who wants to kill eveyone.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   

i want people to know that i want to bomb them, but i dont want people to think im a freaking savage who wants to kill eveyone.

How will you address the issue of controlling for civilian casualties when you bomb them with conventional (non-nuclear) bombs?

MK

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
How is that a personal attack? Why is it ok for a super moderator to call someone a moron and nothing is said?

Why isn't there some consistency here? I'm starting to lose faith...

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobarr
ya cargo thats low man. (im not trying to attack) what i WAS TRYING TO SAY is that i know it is wrong and i want people to know that i want to bomb them, but i dont want people to think im a freaking savage who wants to kill eveyone.

I tell you whats low, wishing death on thousands of innocent people and knowing that it's wrong. You think that as a reasonable human being I will just sit here and read this rubbish without telling you what I think? You really believe that by posting this you would not get a response like mine?

What you wish is genocide. What reasonable person could honestly sit back and not be enraged by what you propose? And I am supposed to be the low one??

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I don't mean to speak for Foobar, but I think he is feeling the frustration that so many of us feel. In desperation, he strikes out and says bomb them all. He doesn't really advocate killing innocent civilians.

We play by the rules fighting against an enemy that has no rules. Then when we suffer casualties, it is frustrating because we know that the right thing to do would have been to chase these mongrels into whatever haven they choose to hide in, instead of letting them play "Olly Olly in free!" Instead, they are allowed to run into a mosque for safety, only emerging to launch an RPG at us when our back is turned.

And they would not be able to hide in the neighborhoods of Fallujah and Sadr City unless they had the co-operation of the civilians, who help to hide them. That's what makes it doubly frustrating.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:42 AM
link   
foobarr

Im fighting the battle of criticism in a post I made where I said we should drop our new nuclear bunker busters on enemy strong holds in the moutains and it seems the fact I was trying to save our soldiers,civilians,and other people who have no reason to die who arent nothing more than caught in the middle didnt matter to those tree hugging enviromentalists who care more about the enviroment till their life is threatened

its sad that a thing with no soal merits hirer than the lives of our children , parents, brothers,sisters,friends etc

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
first off i give thanks to jsobecky for what they said. now something else. cargo says that i want to bomb innocent lives our soldiers.

soldiers: do you really think i want to bomb them after what i said in my first post???

innocent lives: how do we know that they are innocent? they could be. i mean they could have a place up and running teaching kids to shoot at american soldiers. so how innocent are they. but i do know that there are a large majority of people who havent done wrong. and how do we know which one is which (innocent to non-innocent) the anwser is we dont. unless they have an A-K running around and shooting at us.

that is why i feel bad cargo. i want to bomb them, but not the innocent lives. now i should of made this clear in my first post.
i wanted to bomb in the desert where the "supposed" Al-Quaida lurk.
thanks to drbryankkruta i remembered since my first post.

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Foobarr]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
We play by the rules fighting against an enemy that has no rules. Then when we suffer casualties, it is frustrating because we know that the right thing to do would have been to chase these mongrels into

Its a frustration we all feel. The US Army has gone out of the way (more than any armed forces) to minimise civilian casulties and it does put our troops at greater risk.

That being said, we would be not better that the Jihadists and thier twisted sence of right and wrong if we played by thier game. Its is a catch 22 of the worst sort, but I would rather take the "high route" every time.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Its a frustration we all feel. The US Army has gone out of the way (more than any armed forces) to minimise civilian casulties and it does put our troops at greater risk.

What's that supposed to mean Fred? More than the British? More than the Australians? More than the rest of the coalition? Im not flaming, Im really interested as to what you mean by that comment.

"More than any armed forces" implies to me that you believe that the rest of the coalition forces have less regard for civilian life than the US forces (which would be completely absurd). Just asking so you can clear up what you meant.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
What's that supposed to mean Fred? More than the British? More than the Australians? More than the rest of the coalition? Im not flaming, Im really interested as to what you mean by that comment.

Was not talking about the Brits nor the Australians. I was talking about the US Army. Nor did I imply or mean to imply that any of the coalition members were not doing the same. The "more" was a historial reference to previous wars. Sorry if my wording was not more clear on the issue

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

i know it is wrong of me to say, but im scik of our soldiers being killed over there. was it 2 or 3 days ago that the 1000th soldier died?! it makes me sick and i just want to bomb them. but i know that it is wrong

what do you expect when you send people to war?
them to be greated by the people of that country

your goverment sent them there knowing the full costs of it
and now they are paying by the blood of their service men and women

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Dont be mad at the people that are definding their country(in their Eyes), be mad at the people who lied to get our troops there. Got WMD?

[edit on 4-10-2004 by SpittinCobra]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join