It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scot Peterson killed his wife in their home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
How can you kill your unborn child?!?!? Fu*kin bastard

Scott Peterson pleads innocent to killing wife, unborn child
Criminal complaint: Couple's home was crime scene

Monday, April 21, 2003 Posted: 9:30 PM EDT (0130 GMT)
Scott Peterson arrives for his arraignment hearing

MODESTO, California (CNN) -- Scott Peterson pleaded innocent Monday to two counts of murder in the deaths of his wife, Laci, and his unborn son, charges that could bring the death penalty.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Everyday in America woman kill their unborn child via abortion, but we never hear them being tried for murder of an unborn baby.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
touche

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
Everyday in America woman kill their unborn child via abortion, but we never hear them being tried for murder of an unborn baby.

he also killed his wife and his unborn son, threw the body in a lake and went on TV and said i didn't do it. It's a little more worse than an abortion. By the way i'm aganist abortion

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It doesnt matter how you kill someone, your still killing someone.

Killing someone with a dagger to their heart is no worse than killing someone with a little punch in their stomach or whatever. Your still killing them. There's no rating systems of how bad you kill someone because it's still murder.

And how do you know he killed them?

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Illmatic67, we agree on something!! The killing of children can't be justified!

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Laci�s mother, Sharon Rocha, sobbing as she thanked the press and the Modesto Police Department, described the "devastating road" her family has traveled since her daughter was reported missing Christmas Eve. Rocha also expressed profound grief and anger over the killing of Laci and Conner Peterson.

Fox News Report

AF1

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Here's where the case starts to get interesting. NOW is coming to this pricks aid and saying that he can't be charged with a double suicide. I think thats bull#.

I understand where a pro-choice group is coming from with this, but most likely the baby was long enough in development that it no longer would have needed the mother.

www.dailyrecord.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well aren't you a bunch of saps.

"kill that bastard, the muther f-ker!"

You twitts, they have absolutely NO evidence he touched anyone and I for one believe he didn't. But the news is quite good at hiding other such murders that have been going on in the recent year in that area, of a similar nature.

There are many such analogies but thick-headed people never seem to get it.

The Media would rather hang an innocent man than hang no one at all.

Well, let the head rolling begin, 300 bucks for the first row....next up, Billy from New Jersey aged 11, charged with stealing a lollipop off an unoccupied desk after school.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by HKoT
Well aren't you a bunch of saps.

"kill that bastard, the muther f-ker!"

You twitts, they have absolutely NO evidence he touched anyone and I for one believe he didn't. But the news is quite good at hiding other such murders that have been going on in the recent year in that area, of a similar nature.

There are many such analogies but thick-headed people never seem to get it.

The Media would rather hang an innocent man than hang no one at all.

Well, let the head rolling begin, 300 bucks for the first row....next up, Billy from New Jersey aged 11, charged with stealing a lollipop off an unoccupied desk after school.

The guy dyed his hair blond, had his brothers ID on him and 10,000 dollars cash when he was arrested. I'm not one to jump to conclusions or try to put judgement on any one. But come on ?!??!?!This guy has been acting gulity from the get go and this last stunt is the nail in the coffin. Plus if the police think that the house was where the murder took place it's obvious that they found somthing when they searched his house. Get a clue HKoT. I gave him the benifit of the doubt at first but now....

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I thought she was beheaded, missing an arm, and a leg...

gruesome.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I thought he did it from the moment I saw him, Hkot do you ignore the obvious?

Let me guess he dyed his hair because he thought he looked better, he had his brothers ID because he lost his and he wanted to tell people he was a pet detective, he had 10k because he was going to buy a massive amount of coc aine?

(edit: need sleep!)

[Edited on 23-4-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 09:05 AM
link   
oh and he was "fishing" where the body was found, and she had a 250k dollar life insurance policy.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
"Everyday in America woman kill their unborn child via abortion, but we never hear them being tried for murder of an unborn baby."

Oh boy....

If you're against abortion...don't have one. Until it leaves the woman's body, it's part of her. As such, it's her decision to do with as she sees fit. Personally, it's up to them if they can deal with it. As a man, I really have no say in it, as far as I'm concerned, unless the child is also mine. Personally, I wouldn't have my child aborted, but if others can deal with it, that's their decision to make. I'd find it hard to live with myself. I'd rather see the child adopted than aborted (the waiting list for parents seeking babies to adopt is pretty long), but I respect a woman's right to choose.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
What about partial birth abortions where the baby is already to leave the body but they jam a spike in its head, suck out the brain and chop up the body to take it out?

But then, of course, you're all for that Gazrok, afterall it's still in her.

You people all have opinions but sadly too many people today make their opinions after 5 minutes.

Peterson, dyed his hair....LIKE HALF OF THE REST OF AMERICA!

Had his brother's ID, so? A lot of people carry fake IDs which ARE illegal, he might just have had his brother's from some event past.

And as for the 10,000 grand? Who cares, must we all use credit cards?

Without a Doubt, well here's a doubt:

Before Christmas he could have been stressed and instead of killing his wife, he goes fishing to blow off steam. He leaves the door unlocked, and a serial killer enters the house, kills his wife and dumps her in a location that just so happens to be near to where he was fishing.

There's no evidence, my point is proven.

A buzzard lands on a tree and the tree gets hit by lightning and burns down, I guess that must mean the buzzard did it.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Let's see........ Scott took out a sizeable amount of insurance on Laci. He had an affair and told his lover his wife was dead. The body was found where Scott was fishing. He changed his hair color and had $10,000.00 on him when arrested. Along with his own brothers identification. (He claimed to friends that the pool water lightened up his hair). Word on the street was that Scott never wanted children. Scott was ready to take, off when captured. Why would he do this, if he's innocent?

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HKoT
What about partial birth abortions where the baby is already to leave the body but they jam a spike in its head, suck out the brain and chop up the body to take it out?

But then, of course, you're all for that Gazrok, afterall it's still in her.

You people all have opinions but sadly too many people today make their opinions after 5 minutes.

Peterson, dyed his hair....LIKE HALF OF THE REST OF AMERICA!

Had his brother's ID, so? A lot of people carry fake IDs which ARE illegal, he might just have had his brother's from some event past.

And as for the 10,000 grand? Who cares, must we all use credit cards?

Without a Doubt, well here's a doubt:

Before Christmas he could have been stressed and instead of killing his wife, he goes fishing to blow off steam. He leaves the door unlocked, and a serial killer enters the house, kills his wife and dumps her in a location that just so happens to be near to where he was fishing.

There's no evidence, my point is proven.

A buzzard lands on a tree and the tree gets hit by lightning and burns down, I guess that must mean the buzzard did it.

You would make a good lawyer because your full of it

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 01:58 PM
link   
They're right you know, the whole case is based on circumstancial evidence. There is not one bit of proof. Just the possibility that he could have done it.

Hell, should you be arrested because you could have killed somone? Even if he's guilty, there's no evidence to convict him.

If they pull it off, the court system is #ed up.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
joehayner say's

"They're right you know, the whole case is based on circumstancial evidence. There is not one bit of proof. Just the possibility that he could have done it.

Hell, should you be arrested because you could have killed somone? Even if he's guilty, there's no evidence to convict him. "

They have evidence that hasn't been made public. More than you know. More than circumstancial. Scotts going down, for this. You'll see.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 02:18 PM
link   
it makes me sad that this whole affair is going to turn into an abortion debate and a "is he guilty?" discussion in the media and at large. because it isn't really about that. it's about a woman who was murdered in the prime of her life and a family that will never meet their first grandchild or see their only daughter alive again. it's tragic.

of course, wallowing in sadness isn't good for ratings. watching pro/anti abortion people scream at each other and speculating on Scott Peterson's guilt or innocence makes for much better television. oh well. this post seemed much more profound when it popped into my mind, but you all get my point.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join