It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will June 6th Transit be a significant date to remember?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hello friends just had some ideas I wanted to share with you about the upcoming transit of Venus and our Sun occurring on June 6th 2012.

First of all there will undoubtedly be at least a few threads with an abundance of great info on the upcoming transit but the direction I am headed is entirely different and in fact a possible lead into a conspiracy in the making.

Historically this is a very significant time frame for both this transit and Islam as it signifies the Death date of the Prophet Mohammad June 8th 632.

Not sure why these dots seem to connect for me and if we are fortunate this thread will fall to the bottom of the page without notice if nothing does happen over the 2 days between the Venus transit and the 8th.

Perhaps I have seen far too many threads about timelines and possible connecting events like what we saw with 911. On any account, I do wonder if something big could be planned during the time frame of June 6th through June 8th?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I wanted to add that I am not saying that it will happen in any particular location or country, just a hunch that it will be significant in some way and a day to remember.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
On june 6th in Canada, the quebec student movement (the red square revolt) has spurred a thing called 'night of casseroles', which is people going outside at 8pm and smashing pots and pans. The 30th hosted this and it was a smash hit across canada with over 60 cities participating, some of them in the US and europe.

June 6th is the next Night of Casseroles night that is currently making its rounds on facebook, it seems that this may line up with this transit

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Ahhh, that is good to hear, one positive and delicious post, thanks! I feel better already.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I will remember it if the weather will work with me! I plan to photograph the transit but the prediction is RAIN NOOOOOOOO! I want to see this 105 years is a long wait!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

You should start a thread about the Transit, it really does have quite an interesting history. Hope you get the chance to see it for yourself. I could probably borrow some heavy welding helmets for the occasion if it is clear here in the mid west as well. It is supposed to last over 6 hours so maybe there will be breaks even if it does rain.

I guess I am just crazy huh? Seems noone else thinks this could be used in some way for power and influence?

Ok...Hope I am wrong...

top topics

join