It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO, Inc...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
src: collegegrad.jobcontrolcenter.com...

Biologist--Maritime data collection
NWO, Inc.
JOB CODE: Observer
"Candidates are required to complete 2-3 week, certification training course given by the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) or the Alaska Department of Fish & Game (ADF&G) in Seattle or Anchorage. Candidacy and acceptance for these classes are decided by these agencies. If training is successfully completed, biologists will be on assignment for a period not exceeding 90 days (additional contracts may be signed if desired and performance is deemed satisfactory).
Data collection occurs on vessels and at land-based plants. Some duties include species identification, calculation of catch densities and volumes, marine mammal watches, viability assessments, collection of age structures, and recording and reporting data. Following their assignments, biologists will be required to submit data in a government debriefing appointment."

...unfortunately, i couldn't find a website linking to this mysterious 'NWO, Inc.'

[Edited on 4-22-2003 by echelon]

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yes, they need biologists. It's pretty evident!
I'll give you a hint -- the link to their website is on this page: www.coloradomtn.edu... -- it's right above the link for "Environmental Organization Web Directory"

...not to be mean... but

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
NWO=National Wildlife Organization

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
okay...
but i also came across this...
"Planned Parenthood Of N W O Inc"

src: www.yellowpages-ads.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Holy sheep poop Batman!! They used my "name" as the job code!!

The job is mine if I want it!

top topics

join