It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Try testosterone replacement , I've felt the same way as you but after finding out I have low T my change is remarkable. I feel better then when I was 20.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScottishBiker420
reply to post by Six6Six

Im sorry but are you trying your best to be inflammatory or are you just like this all the time,why dont you go watch the vid of the child saying no homo's should get into heaven to take your mind off dissing the canadians....i do beleive most people would rather be stuck in a lift with a "worm like canadian" than than scum that applaud the religious indoctrination of children!

First off child, the Canadian I was "dissing" (hahaha, sad sad person) was offering no help toward the topic at hand and trying in vein to have his thread removed. I think this person thread on the Vit C is quite helpful to those who may need it.

And my opinion of Canadians is within the legal confines and wholly true. I stand by my original statement which you have misinterpreted. Anyway, your view is irrelevant and your point is lost on me for I only state the truth!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just checkin back in

Im the OP, this is not a commercial. I been on ats sjnce like 04'. I post alot about philosophy and spirituality. Alot of members know me not to sell anything.

This liposomal vit c is legit. Its awesome

Just wanted to add. The ultrasonic mixing is vital for the lecithin to coat the vit c. Thats how scientists have made it in all the studies. Also there is now more supplements that will be coming out that will be liposomal version, which are usually destroyed in the gut. Carnosine being one of them
edit on 31-5-2012 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
hmm I sceptical, there not to many search results on youtube considering its as good as you make out.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Interesting concept, bonding vitamins to lipids. I suppose I would have to try it to buy it, as is my motto for all new health drinks and/or supplements.

Could the same idea be achieved in lower doses in a more rudimentary fashion for the semi-vegan, say with fruits and creams/butters?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Ive been routinely taking vit c in pill form, capsules, tablets, and raw in shakes, but it never had a huge effect on my like it does inthis lipid coated form. Besides myself, my mother has had tons of energy working 3 15 hour days in a row, grandmother snapped on it, cousin rode 25 miles the next day, some kid cured from leukemia in new zealand. Something is definitely working with this. I never feel like this unless i have 2-3 cups of coffee throughout the day, and also noticed im sleeping 2 hours less than usual, yet still rested when i do get up

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
It would be very difficult to overdose on Vitamin C. I have had 4 days in a row 80 GRAMS of IV Sodium Ascorbate which is the IV form of Vitamin C. It was nothing short of miraculous. The problem I was taking it for disappeared and as a side benefit my vision when I awoke on the morning of the 4th day was amazing and a cataract in my right eye was gone. That was about 3 years ago and no recurrence of any of the problems.

I am for sure going to make the liposomal C and take it every day.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
If those in this thread are trying this for the first time, please come back to this thread and report your results. I would for sure do this as right now I already take VitC in pill form.

Could this work on VitE or other Vitamins that are aborbed through the Stomach??

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Sounds like a mixture of class A drugs

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

edit on 1-6-2012 by 12voltz because: of the rain

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I'm curious about the efficacy of liposomal C and look forward to the coming testimonials. The OP makes some grand, albeit anecdotal, claims and it will be interesting to see if the results live-up to the hype. I saw a homemade liposomal C recipie that included sodium bicarbonate/bicarbonate of soda/baking soda (NOT baking powder) in addition to the ascorbic acid and lecithin to buffer PH. Anyone have thoughts about the addition of baking soda to the mixture?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
So, does this mean I can blame you, dominicus, for the $177 total I just got from Amazon....?

Also, you guys can count me in as a person trying this!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
As I'm in the same club as the rest of the posters without the funding to try this, I'm going to be keeping an eye on this thread to see how it's working out for those who are using it. Meanwhile I'll be saving my pennies

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Be wary of taking vitamin C supplements on a regular basis, like daily for long periods of time.

Once you stop taking it, you will most likely become ill. The body begins to adjust and rely on the vit C after a bit, making it almost mandatory to keep taking to maintain that good health result.

Speaking from experience with vitamins. This concoction sounds like a good idea to try, if it works well, then it might be best to take it 1-2X weekly vs daily intake.

edit on 1-6-2012 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Just went to the local drugstore (Netherlands)

They only sell Lecithin from Soja (grrrr) He could order Soja free, it would be very expensive.

I've got:

Sojalecithene; granulated 98% with vitamin E

The owner told me this is the purest form, as vitamin E is always in Lecithin. Anyone can confirm that?
Also it is granulated, would that be a problem in the process?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i hope this concoction isn't the same one that is turning people into flesh eating zombies!!!

can you over dose on viamin C ?

You can overdose on C, but the effects of an overdose are generally limited to nausea and diarrhea. There are other potential problems with supplementing C, though. Vitamin C does a great job of protecting human cells. The bad news is that it works just as well at protecting cancer cells. It can reduce the effectiveness of chemotherapy or other anti-cancer agents.
And if you like shellfish, including shrimp, it's probably a good idea to stay away from C supplementation. Ascorbic acid acts chemically on the non-toxic arsenic pentoxide (ArO5) naturally found in such seafood, turning it into arsenic trioxide (ArO3) which is the stuff that can kill you.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

thanx for the info friend,good stuff to know. i'm generally a healthy guy,i get my vitamin c the old fashion way --- fruit!
glad ya didn't lecture me on my 'zombie' comment (someone already has:@@

laughter IS the best medicine!!!
peace

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Quick question:

In the instructions you posted the link to, it stresses the point of using the US Cleaner for no less that 30 minutes - "Repeat: Continue to stir and turn the cleaner back on until ALL OF THE FOAM IS GONE!! This will take about 30 minutes or so."

Yet, in the youtube video, he only takes 6 minutes to do this step. Do different people have varying results with coating time? It seems obvious it works very well for you, so how long to you let the coating process continue?

Also, what is a good price range to stick to for an US Cleaner? I would like to save a few bucks, but I also want one that will do the job properly. Found a few new on Ebay for a little over $5 after shipping, but that seems WAY too cheap...

edit on 1-6-2012 by CuriousR because: Edit To Add

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
S&F! Marking this thread for further reference. Will go buy all the ingredients and give it a go. When done, I will report back my review.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
you should address the dangers with making and ingesting this also since most people on this thread are planning on trying it. apparently its very acidic and if you don't balance the PH level you can create an imbalance in your own blood system's PH level which will result in your becoming very, very sick!

don't get me wrong, i think this is awesome. however i think with something that is potentially dangerous, it is part of your duty as a poster to let people know the risks and also how to prevent them

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join