It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequently Asked Questions..

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
With the abundance of new members and posting foe-paws, I thought this thread needed bumped for the newbies

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I know I can ask you because you often have kind answers to people...

Please, I hope this is still alive. I've been going through a lot of these Start Here buttons all afternoon and I'm as lost as can be. Can you point me in the right direction?

Is there a place that says what all these initials mean? I still don't speak "initial" and I only knew two initial sets before coming here. One was LOL, and I got that wrong at first. Won't repeat the second one, but is there a place for this stuff? I Googled MSM last night and got Methylsulfonylmethane. Sigh...

Also, this is why I'm grabbing THIS post, what the heck does it mean to bump a post? Is this good or bad?

And can you point me to the place to go, should I have another question along these lines?

Thank you in advance. Hope you find my questions here lost in space...

edit on 17-2-2016 by ClownFish because: That didn't come out right. I'm the one lost in space. I'm not hoping that you are lost in space when you find them!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Hi CF,

I only know the basics of text speak myself. Here's a site that lists them all, most I have never seen used btw.

www.netlingo.com...

STM

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

Clownfish, I'm on here most everyday. If you want to, send me a PM with your question, and I will be happy to give an answer, if I can.

Oops: PM = personal or private message here on ATS. The little envelope in upper right corner of your screen when on 'recent posts'.

MSM: Main Stream Media.

Bump a thread. You just bumped this one. There is some sadness behind this one in particular. The OP was one of our favorite MODS at one time and he passed away at a young age.

But.....Anytime you post on a thread it is scooted up on the recent post page. Sort of 'revives it'. It's neither good nor bad. It just is.

Hope that helps.
Angelina

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
To STM and Angeldoll, thank you. I was just posting about angels and seeing China Blue just now brought tears to my very tired eyes. Bless you both...yes, it helps more than you know.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Some help please…..

I want to be able to reference (point to) a specific post within one thread and link it in a reply post of another thread……how can this be accomplished? I don’t want to copy and paste the entire thread page URL…..just one post from a thread.

Does it have to do with this link pushpin? If so…how is it used…….I try clicking the link pushpin and then don’t know what else to do from there. Is it a copy and paste of a single post feature? If so, I dont know how to do the paste….using my iPad mini.

Questions Questions Questions

Thanks
👽

edit on 8-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2023 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Rising Against

Hello,

I know we should intrduce ourselves, is there a thread for that because I'm not sure and I don't want to post an intro in a reference thread?

Thank you,

Eyesopen777

posted on May, 10 2023 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: eyesopen777

I don't know if anybody is still following questions here, but I saw it in recents.

Introductions forum is where you can start a thread to say hello to everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join