It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11-year-old captures a UFO in picture

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The boys photo had a black or dark ring.
There are electrical vibrations going on like controlled lightning but not quite.
A spark or lighting bolt would be a loss of energy.
The ship is surrounded by light and the black ring is just some vibration effect in the
atmosphere. The ship lighting is do the vibration of nearby atmosphere.
So when the UFO is in hover or slow we do not see the ship only the surrounding
lighting effect.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

....or it is just a street lamp. I'm guessing since they will not post the unedited original, it is the latter.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think that Titan25 got it. It's very likely that this was this model (or a very close) of street-lamp that was photographed.

I usually don't work on non-original photo, but this one was too tempting.

I posted this animated gif in a small format for a better rendering.

This added to the lack of reply of legitimate questions that were asked above scream hoax...
edit on 2-6-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Well you got my vote, though not sure if I am really seeing something blacked out, or if my eyes are playing tricks on me. With that said, I am still convinced it's a streetlight. Almost looks like they took the exact picture or one similar to the one posted in this thread.
edit on 2-6-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: clarify

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Yes, I know, it's not that evident but I'm fairly confident that it's here. More visible in a smaller version:

or side by side comparison:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The sun article suggests the whole family saw, yet the "friend" suggests the son showed his family via photo what he observered on the garden.
No reply/comment, dodgy non original photo.... I would have like to seen them defend this abit more. If it were true I know I would. Guess there was nothing to defend. Guilty as accused?

edit on 2-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

....or it is just a street lamp. I'm guessing since they will not post the unedited original, it is the latter.

Your logic says there cannot be an elite fleet of ships in the air 24/7 that could possible
be found in the sky like hundreds of other people have found because you like the
street light solution. Well I found other solutions as you can tell. There must be other
solutions as well.

But if you just think of the UFO as a possible man made ship how do you explain such
a thing. There might be good reason to think so.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
But if you just think of the UFO as a possible man made ship how do you explain such

I think of the image as a street lamp. I did not think of it as a man made ship. It is quite obviously a street lamp, someone provided a photo of the same streetlamp in the city the original was shot in, and evidence shows how it was photoshopped.

Looks like case closed to me.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I think of the image as a street lamp. I did not think of it as a man made ship. It is quite obviously a street lamp, someone provided a photo of the same streetlamp in the city the original was shot in, and evidence shows how it was photoshopped.

Looks like case closed to me.

I thought this was you other post about William R. Lyne but see
you can't understand how man made ufo or Teslaships work. You
might get a handle on the non lamp post reasons if you read into it .
Going to find that post. UFOs will always be a light bulb possibility to you no
matter how high up in the clouds. I doubt the confusion in this case if the boy
took the photo in the day time as it looked on the only photo on the web.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
y do they all look so serious....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

You might get a handle on the non lamp post reasons if you read into it .

So, ignore the obvious hoax, and the obvious fact it is a street lamp, and come up with other ideas? Like what? Unicorn eggs? Maybe leprechaun smoke rings? How about a snipe?

I'd rather stick to the correct answer and call it a street lamp, and let the fantasy world thinkers do whatever it is they do...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You might get a handle on the non lamp post reasons if you read into it .

So, ignore the obvious hoax, and the obvious fact it is a street lamp, and come up with other ideas? Like what? Unicorn eggs? Maybe leprechaun smoke rings? How about a snipe?

I'd rather stick to the correct answer and call it a street lamp, and let the fantasy world thinkers do whatever it is they do...

Well I don't know where the small dot of the UFO came from but if I still recall the photo
published there is light on top and in the center of a black ring.

So the light bulb on a post can't be the UFO that was published.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well I don't know where the small dot of the UFO came from but if I still recall the photo
published there is light on top and in the center of a black ring.

The small dot of a "UFO" was on page 3 of this thread, posted by a supposed friend of the family. It was from the original image taken by the child (they say). The "light on top" is a reflection of sunlight on the top of the object in question....unless you think this was taken at night or something, which they did not say happened. The sky is clearly blue in the image.

You can always go to page one of this thread and view the original image again....

edit on 3-6-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

The street light would show up as a street light and a UFO a UFO.
The typical fuzzy images do not look like a day time lighted street lamp with the
sun reflecting off the top which would not be seen to the degree in published image.

Go find a street post in Essex thats how UFOs are explained.
Real ships are UFOs and with plenty of ships and lamp posts around you can argue
away from the scene but ships are way way up in the sky last time I heard of UFOs.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by gavron

The street light would show up as a street light and a UFO a UFO.
The typical fuzzy images do not look like a day time lighted street lamp with the
sun reflecting off the top which would not be seen to the degree in published image.

Go find a street post in Essex thats how UFOs are explained.
Real ships are UFOs and with plenty of ships and lamp posts around you can argue
away from the scene but ships are way way up in the sky last time I heard of UFOs.

....unless someone photoshops the picture of the street light to look like a ufo...which has been shown to be the case here. A photograph of a street light in their town matches their ufo exactly....with the pole shopped out. We have shown that. They refuse to post the original image because it would show it to be just a street light.

Have you even read this thread, tesla?

I recommend you read it thru before commenting. No need for everyone to repost their work because you cannot be bothered to catch up.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

....unless someone photoshops the picture of the street light to look like a ufo...

Who needs photoshop?

how aboup ms paint?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
An article about this case on the Examiner quoting ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust
I think that Titan25 got it. It's very likely that this was this model (or a very close) of street-lamp that was photographed.

I usually don't work on non-original photo, but this one was too tempting.

I posted this animated gif in a small format for a better rendering.

This added to the lack of reply of legitimate questions that were asked above scream hoax...
edit on 2-6-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

Thank you. I myself still feel that it is one of these streetlights. It would be easy to think to yourself ( YOU KNOW, THESE LIGHTS LOOK LIKE UFOs, I HAVE AN IDEA) And bobs your uncle, a nice UFO picture.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
this is silly as big as a piano

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Here's my attempt using the street light photo:

And heres the original:

Definite fake imo.
edit on 4-6-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join