It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electricity generated from water confirmed, major breakthrough in clean free energy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If true I wonder how long the Globalist Oligarchs have been sitting on this one, excuse my cynicism:

thewatchers.adorraeli.com...

I've never even heard of hydrinos before.

1000% gain over the energy input, if true I'd sell my facebook and buy this, if I had been stupid enough to buy facebook.
edit on 30-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: capitalization

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
You have now.

Read up.

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

Paste hydrino into the box.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
You have now.

Read up.

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

Paste hydrino into the box.

Thanks. I definitely need to use the search function more.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This was just posted in BAN (Link Here) recently so I will quote my post from there so it's present here as well:

Originally posted by boncho
Notice this is off a PR newswire:

BlackLight has raised a total of $75 M for the development and commercialization of its breakthrough energy technology

Which has been going on about 20 years...

Okay but what about the leading people in the field...

...leading scientists from academia and industry with PhDs from prestigious universities including the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the California Institute of Technology, confirm that BlackLight has achieved a technological breakthrough....

Oh wow?

Dr. K.V. Ramanujachary, Rowan University Meritorious Professor....

Mills paid Rowan for research and it wasn't independent... But I read something about more than one:

W. Henry Weinberg, who was a professor of Chemical Engineering, Chemistry and Applied Physics at California Institute of Technology

Who was a professor?

Dr. Terry Copeland, former manager of product development for several electrochemical and energy companies including DuPont Company and Duracell

Former manager?

While there is a lot of hype, there are no referenced papers that are mentioned, which might have been nice.

A 100 W unit is planned for completion by the end of 2012, and a 1.5 kiloWatt (kW) pilot unit that can serve the residential power market, as an initial target commercial application, is expected to be operational by 2013

So Mills believes powering a lightbulb is going to earn him a few more million.

Found a "confidential" report from Weinberg. You can get it off of Mill's site Here. In PDF format.

Which makes me wonder, if it is confidential, why is Mills posting it. And how is that considered validation?

Posting a "confidential" report (And not a report of independent replication) and saying it is proof of something is very shady.
edit on 30-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

1000% gain over the energy input, if true I'd sell my facebook and buy this, if I had been stupid enough to buy facebook.

80 Million has been sunk into BLP in the last 20 years. Return? = 0.

Better off sticking with Facebook...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Besides, the tacit approval of MIT and CalTech, minions of TPTB, proves it is BS, and will turn out somehow to not work, or not be worth it.

People have figured out how to crack water to produce hydrogen on demand before, several times. They always get whacked or bought out. Check this out:

That guy was poisoned in a restaurant. Here's a bunch more: waterpoweredcar.com...

These inventors NEVER get backed by MIT or other govt factotums.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

Many people have tried to reproduce Meyer's work using his original designs and patents and have failed. It is most likely that he was using an metal catalyst or design that was burning some hidden fuel entirely. He was a fraud.

He also claimed that Saudi's offered him billions of dollars while he was out trying to make money off of his device.

Snake oil.

Oh and Jesus spoke to him as well...

But go ahead and carry on the tradition he started by buying a kit to power your car on water. Feel free to post the results.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Many people have tried to reproduce Meyer's work using his original designs and patents and have failed.

hmmm, but who were those "many people"? were they paid to fail?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The only thing OVerunity about black light power is it's ability to generate funding while not producing any results.

I would LOVE it if black light were real but so far all I've ever seen from them is year after year of press releases and calls for funding.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Funny how so many of us want magical answers.

What we need is to go back to school and open our physics books.

What I also find strange is that the science community has unanimously debunked Randel Mills. The few people commenting positively on Mill's work are not of the calibre that deserves a second look.

Sadly, Blacklight is not the miracle everybody wants.

Meanwhile, there is REAL research going on that has support by the scientific community.
www.greenoptimistic.com ...
www.iter.org...

Those are just a few examples. There's so much going on that I've seen over the years. Even solar is coming down in costs and there's the potential it'll rise above the expectations.

Imagine solar power becoming so cheap and versatile that we start coating everything with it.

Nuclear power is still safe, despite what happened in Japan. On a per watt basis it's still the cleanest and least polluting of all power plant technology. Coal is the worst offender. As an example, between 1995 and 2005 about 200,000 people died in the US alone due to coal power emissions. Across the world millions of people die every decade and this is after the newer clean coal technologies in the US. Unfortunately, coal is still very dirty even with these technologies, and they're a long ways from spreading to other countries where they're most needed. Bottom line, coal is more expensive than nuclear when you add up its full impacts. But the event in Japan sadly overshadows this. I'm not saying the disaster in Japan is light, it's definitely not. The radiation released over there is significant and if another large earthquake strikes in the same place it could much worse. However, to skip over the elephant in the room (coal power) is disgusting and unacceptable.

Right now the market is not being honest and the cries about nuclear are hollow. Until people can scream as loudly about coal as they do about nuclear, I will not take them seriously.
edit on 30-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Many people have tried to reproduce Meyer's work using his original designs and patents and have failed. It is most likely that he was using an metal catalyst or design that was burning some hidden fuel entirely. He was a fraud.

He also claimed that Saudi's offered him billions of dollars while he was out trying to make money off of his device.

Snake oil.

Oh and Jesus spoke to him as well...

But go ahead and carry on the tradition he started by buying a kit to power your car on water. Feel free to post the results.

You sound like some one who watched one video and formed an opinion .

Do you really know this guys history ?

If you did you would not be making such stupid remarks .

Yes he was using exotic materials he did not disclose everything .. like a fool

and they killed him when he was about to ruin the global petroleum market .

Do some research .

You dont get gagged because of " NATIONAL SECURITY " for a Hoax !

Remember National Security = Corporate profit security .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

Many people have tried to reproduce Meyer's work using his original designs and patents and have failed.

hmmm, but who were those "many people"? were they paid to fail?

No, there was a fan based forum where people tried to replicate his results. Mind you, these were people that really believed it worked. I wasn't even referencing legitimate study or validation because that doesn't seem to hold weight with you people...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Do some research .

You can use ATS Search and type "Boncho Blacklightpower" or "Boncho Stanley Meyer" and see what you come up with.

oo0oo0oooh Researchiness...

I'll give you a hand, Stan meyer debunked in forums dedicated to him.
edit on 31-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
My opinion?......
I think they are already using this technology and are currently making more than 100% profit. It just so happens that they know the cat is out of the bag and are having to declare a few things that they wish they didnt have to.

Energy using water....a new thing? No. Egyptians used it long ago.
You do realize that history books were rewritten dont you? And that they were bought in order to enable them to change things?
Take the glow in the dark paint that is capable of replacing street lighting for example?
The Earth battery using rods?
Sequencing glasses of water to light bulbs?
Using a component from disposable cameras to light energy saving lightbulbs for 8 hrs?
Using sun to recharge batteries?
Magnets?
Energy collected from the atmosphere? (where have the tops of the pyramids gone and i am not talking capstones, i am talking the important pieces, the pieces like spokes)
Tesla was no fool and his work is or should i say remains hidden to a certain extent. Proof? Ask your neighbor if the have heard of Nikola Tesla, i would say that there are many people globally totally unaware.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
This thread may be of interest to you all.
Pyramid Energy

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Take the glow in the dark paint that is capable of replacing street lighting for example?

No, they aren't. Lumens from street lights:

Output (lumens) 210-2700 1000-7500 1900-30000 3600-46000 1800-33000

Source

Find me paint that does that...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

reply to post by R0CR13

Do some research .

You can use ATS Search and type "Boncho Blacklightpower" or "Boncho Stanley Meyer" and see what you come up with.

oo0oo0oooh Researchiness...

I'll give you a hand, Stan meyer debunked in forums dedicated to him.
edit on 31-5-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

Why would I want to read your ridiculous assertions ?

I get it Boncho self appointed debunker ...

noted for future reference .

How can you claim to debunk someones work that you do not understand ?

But to claim Meyer was fraud is just slanderous .

I have 0 respect for your conclusions ...

Why has Meyers work not been replicated ?

Because from his associates at Batelle www.battelle.org...

he was using exotic materials and unprecedented innovations .

The guy was beyond genius unlike you .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

But to claim Meyer was fraud is just slanderous .

Actually no, he was convicted of fraud in the courts so it's anything but slanderous.

The reality is that Stan Meyer was convicted of fraud in 1996 after he was unable to demonstrate his claims to investors or the court after soliciting large sums of money for commercializing his technology.

Link

Source

Two years later, a Fayette County judge found "gross and egregious fraud" in Meyer's contract negotiation with two businessmen. Their money was returned.

----

I did the calculations in the other thread on how a car could not run on a closed hydrolysis system. It takes a ridiculous amount of hydrogen to power a car and getting it from hydrolysis is not realistic. In some cases hydrogen fuel cells have been shown to work but they are using chemical catalysts. You can go over the numbers and prove me wrong if you choose.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think you will find there was. Research.
I will prove it. In time that is.
I promise.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite

Nuclear power is still safe, despite what happened in Japan.

Sorry, you lost me here with this statement.

Fukushima has proven that the worse case scenario with nuclear power, however small, can by a nightmare for the whole of humanity. Most people would rather go back to an agrarian age than have their kids born with two heads and no appendages - sorry there is no debating this.

Fukushima has shown nuke power is NOT worth the risk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join