It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is any quality footage of any second 9/11 plane from multiple locations ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I`m sure everyone within reasonable distance after the first tower impact on 9/11,

and had attempted to capture the potential scenario of a second impact on video via camcorder.

How many thousands of camcorders / video cameras were focusing on the WTC 2?

No footage of an incoming plane from outside locations ..after WTC 1 has been impacted or imploded.

Where is the alleged footage that can convince anyone that airliners had impacted on 9/11?

edit on 30-5-2012 by deprogrammer because: wordage

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
My first google hit gave me this link:

I know, I am too kind

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
how many people would carry a lumpy camcorder around filming everything as they went around their daily chores and people in those days were less likely to spend time going oh look a planes hit one building lets spend the next few hours filming empty sky incase another plane decided to repeat the acts and with all the noise from the emergency vehicles i doubt that anyone would of heard another plane before it went boom to point their camera and press record

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
My first google hit gave me this link:

I know, I am too kind

read the thread please .. where is any quality 'second plane 9/11' footage from outside locations?

please be kind again if you can find such footage.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Then I guess I have no idea what you mean by "outside" locations. What do you mean by that?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

The video that PLB has posted shows like 20 different strikes from outiside locations

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The following video shows 40+ different angles of the second plane hitting the south tower. The video comprises all known locations and angles of the second plane strike:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

You can find all known video footage of the second plane here:
2nd Plane Hit Video Collection

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by deprogrammer

Where is the alleged footage that can convince anyone that airliners had impacted on 9/11?

Sorry, can't help you much there.

The video I've been concentrating on lately (The Naudet 'Money Shot') only shows conclusively that:

NO PLANE IMPACTED THE NORTH TOWER

See my avatar pic (upper left) for the short version, and a few of my posts in the Richard D. Hall thread for some longer material.

Cheers

top topics

join