It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Little Girl Killed by a US Missile: Tracing One Tragic Story in Our Horrific Drone War

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
She was obviously a terrorist. The U.S. only murders...sorry...defends against...known or suspected terrorists. Connect the dots. Sheesh.

/TOA

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

So a Senior AQ commander and a handful of other men get killed in an ambush of a convoy. They know they are at war, why would they have their families with them? Things like this will happen when our foes hide behind their women and children. Maybe AQ and the Taliban will start to fight like men. Not feeling much sympathy, sorry. If I were fighting a war, I sure as #@#@ wouldn't have my family with me.

Could it be these resistance fighters have their families with them because we invaded their country? These people are largely poor, they don't have the income and resources to send their families away.

You talk about the resistance in the hope they will "fight like men", but who is really the coward here? These resistance fighters are doing what they can, with what they have, where they are ..... to bleed an invading army and occupation force.

US troops, on the other hand, are hiding behind missile drones and using no-knock midnight raids to maim and kill. We have enough documentation to prove that US troops have committed massive crimes and war crimes -- and the simple fact is that these attitudes and actions come from the top. I don't have a clue how you became so brain washed but *we* are the bad guys here. Every dollar that Washington demands from us in tribute is used to victimize people the world over.

edit on 31-5-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jcarpenter

Starred.

Now you didn't even touch on the fact that we are now loading many of our bombs with nuclear waste.

Making them dirty bombs.

We went over there on a lie, we invaded for the oilmen and bankers.

Some people just don't get it.

You do

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
How dare you say anything about those 'brave' Americans fighting for your freedom to eat a big mac!

These people are nothing but murderers, plain and simple. They are not soldiers because they are not fighting for my country.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcarpenter

Originally posted by pavil

So a Senior AQ commander and a handful of other men get killed in an ambush of a convoy. They know they are at war, why would they have their families with them? Things like this will happen when our foes hide behind their women and children. Maybe AQ and the Taliban will start to fight like men. Not feeling much sympathy, sorry. If I were fighting a war, I sure as #@#@ wouldn't have my family with me.

Could it be these resistance fighters have their families with them because we invaded their country? These people are largely poor, they don't have the income and resources to send their families away.

You talk about the resistance in the hope they will "fight like men", but who is really the coward here? These resistance fighters are doing what they can, with what they have, where they are ..... to bleed an invading army and occupation force.

US troops, on the other hand, are hiding behind missile drones and using no-knock midnight raids to maim and kill. We have enough documentation to prove that US troops have committed massive crimes and war crimes -- and the simple fact is that these attitudes and actions come from the top. I don't have a clue how you became so brain washed but *we* are the bad guys here. Every dollar that Washington demands from us in tribute is used to victimize people the world over.
edit on 31-5-2012 by jcarpenter because: (no reason given)

When you are at war, you don't hang around your family if you are a "freedom fighter", plain and simple. If you do, you involve them in your deeds. Real soldiers don't hide in hospitals, mosques and behind women and children.

I really could care less what happens to the Afghan people now, we tried to build a government and other institutions...it's just not going to happen there. If they'd rather have the Taliban back, then they get what they deserve, to be brutally honest. No more rights for women (schooling for women??? HA), lets blow up some more Buddah's, no music, no art. That's all fine with me as long as they don't aid or attack ourselves our our interests.

U.S. Troops for the vast majority, have performed exemplary. Sure there have been a few very bad apples, some tragic mistakes, but for the most part the U.S. Military has done fine job, given the job requested of them and the restraints put on them.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
You get a life, do some heavy duty research.

You are speaking from emotion - I speak from knowledge.

"Heavy Duty Research"? Well, how about a few combat tours?

I got to see how the insurgents...wait, this is ATS....how the brave freedom fighters fought back against the terrible US Military by blowing up their own people, or staging a "bring your kids to war" day and having them take a ride with their ass-hat dad in a car full of explosives.

Sorry, Homeslice. I speak from knowledge. I think you're speaking from your fourth point of contact.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Now you didn't even touch on the fact that we are now loading many of our bombs with nuclear waste.

Making them dirty bombs.

Really? Loaded bombs with nuclear waste?

Source, please, on this little known "fact"?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Oh...PLEASE! A FATWA was issued that said it was OK to KILL up to 20 MILLION AMERICANS...Men, Women, Children...no distinction. THIS IS WAR....people get killed. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Making them dirty bombs.

Really? Loaded bombs with nuclear waste?

Source, please, on this little known "fact"?

I believe he is referring to Depleted/Spent Uranium that is use in some munitions. The aren't used in actual bombs as far as I know just Tank Shells and in the Warthog's massive Avenger.
edit on 3-6-2012 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
How dare you say anything about those 'brave' Americans fighting for your freedom to eat a big mac!

These people are nothing but murderers, plain and simple. They are not soldiers because they are not fighting for my country.

Troll much?

Geez, this thread is really bringing out the smack-tards.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Let me tell you just how brave our enemy is...they Kidnap a Mans Wife and Children...tell him that if he does not wear an explosive belt or suit or they CHAIN HIM TO A TRUCK and place his family in a place that he can see where they are in relation to the Suicide Target which many times is not a U.S. Military Target as these are difficult to attack...so they force him to drive a bomb loaded truck into an all Girls School or a Playground or a Police Station or a Voting area...and if he takes too long they execute one of the kids...he then drive into or close to the target and the Truck is REMOTE DETONATED.

Then after he does this...they shoot his family anyways as a way to protect their identity. They are COWARDS OF THE GREATEST EXTENT...and the LEADERSHIP is always the first group out of the area as they are COWARDS and SCUMBAGS who are doing this for control of the OPIUM TRADE.

have met these people eye to eye and have Killed as many as I could and I was shot once...but was saved by a High Tech Ultra Light Vest that should be standard issue. You have NO IDEA ABOUT WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AS FAR AS THESE COWARDS ARE CONCERNED! They will not wear any form of identifying clothing when word get's out we are in the area..so we know now from experience not to tell anyone we are there.
Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

barryonenergy.wordpress.com... ajor-problem/

en.wikipedia.org...

www.globalresearch.ca...

1) 911 was a false flag operation conducted by the US shadow government to manipulate the populace to enter into yet another war - for the oil and destruction of artifacts.

A bunch of old men that gather each year to do occult rituals at Bohemian Grove dictate like a chess game you pawns that mindlessly carry out "their nefarious plans for world domination" via murder and chaos.

2)

ilitary men are “dumb, stupid animals to be used” as pawns for foreign policy. - Henry Kissinger,
National Security Advisor to Nixon, 1973. (War Criminal, Freemason, Zionist, White House Advisor during the Iraq and Afghan wars).

The quote is found in “Final Days,” a book by Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein. Kissinger has never disputed it.''

I am not saying the Middle East / fanatical Muslims are saints, they are one heck of a screwed up, primitive people - BUT, you all were manipulated into going over there and invading them............they did not invade us.

Now they may want to after destroying their infastructure and killing their babies.

But you will refuse because of pride to see the error of your ways.

War solves nothing - war is terrorism on a bigger budget and Bush clearly lied about many things.

We need peace and harmony not war and destruction.

You would feel differently if that little girl had been your daughter.................I guarantee you.

Do you have children?

Have you ever had the experience of holding one of your babies in your arms?????

Murder, whether sanctioned by "the state" or individually is wrong..............wrong on so many levels.

Hate, murder, violence - must stop and it stops with each and everyone of us refusing to take part in it.

You will be in my prayers tonight..............you and your family.

Peace be unto you and safe journey.
edit on 3-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

We went over there and invaded their country for the bankers and oilmen.

We destroyed their once beautiful country and killed, murdered their babies................you in their place would do the same thing in retaliation.

No, I'm not saying they are without fault, but we as a people were lied to by the Bush Administration and lied to big time.

The military complex along with the bankers are stealing major funds from the American Tax Payer and we are a bullying nation.

We say "In the name of freedom".............research the arms we sell to who, the drugs we import, the masses of civilians, simple peasants that have nothing to do with this that have now perished.

The over 4 million children now orphaned and the number of maimed people.

They did not come over here..............911, if you do the research was clearly a inside job in order to manipulate the American People into allowing their government to yet bully another nation for their national resources.

Murder is murder.

Definition of murder is the taking of another human life period.

Again, we went over there - the many souls that perished over there did not come over here.

Hold and cherish your son / daughter tonight and think how you would feel if tomorrow a bomb were to land on your home, killing your wife, son/daughter?????

Humanity must grow up...................murder, even state sanctioned is wrong.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Do the research and look at my previous posts............yes we are loading our bombs now with radioactive waste.

Giving the Middle East a little gift that keeps on giving.

Simply do the research.

You are not aware of this???????

Put down your friggin ipod, Xbox, Dancing With The Stars, Twilight and HP Novels and start to seriously look into this matter.

Yes yes and yes we are now using our nuclear waste to pollute the Middle East.

Just do the research..................talk about a dirty, sneaky, snake in suits country.

America has no morals, no ethics, no humanity.........................read my location.

Profits over people and in war there are no honorable rules followed where our country is concerned.

Start here: www.globalresearch.ca...

Nasty, underhanded, dirty..................but the world's leaders have all sold their souls for wealth and power and the rest of you blind, deaf, dumb and divided remain clueless.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Tired of spoon feeding the majority of people who seek "entertainment" vs research..............you all should know this.

www.rense.com...

www.aidemocracy.org...

www.lightparty.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Start here: www.globalresearch.ca...

Tired of spoon feeding you fools.

Except once again you are the fool - care to show exactly where in that article it states DU is used in bombs....

of course you cannot, as it is just a silly made up story!

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

You can earn the right to decide if something is Murder after you see one of these Cowards...chop off the arm of a Little Boy who took a MRE from a U.S. Soldier because he was starving. Or you can earn the right when you go and see whole Villages Burned one person at a time with Gas poured over their legs first...then arms...then have Gasoline poured down their throats and lit on fire as the COWARDS laugh because of what they think is a funny dance of death.

You KNOW NOTHING! Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

No, that is not why we are in the Middle East, ask Wall Street why we are there, ask Bilderberg and the oil companies.

Again, their laws are primitive and backwards but that gives you nor any of us the right to invade their country much less drop bombs that will spread nuclear radiation to every man, woman and child.

Like throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Justify your actions with illogical and cruel intent.......but it's dirty, underhanded and immoral.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

edit on 3-6-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
It is very sad that children are being killed, but putting all the blame on US Soldiers for such devastating consequences as was the case with this young girl is not fairly distributing the blame. The fact is some of the fighters on the opposing side do in fact put children in positions of harm or even definite destruction as a ruse to lower the soldiers sense of caution faced by an innocent small child.

It's horrible that those children who might have made a difference in the world if allowed to live are put in such situations.

I am sure that the US soldiers aren't untouched by the loss of an innocent child, who for one reason or another remained in harms way.

I have come to believe that when it comes to war, we should re-instate some practices of war from times long before the technologies came into being that allow a man to kill another without even seeing the face of their enemy. I think that as in medieval times, the leaders of the countries or territories declaring war against one another, should display their conviction that the ensuing battle is necessary by taking their place on the front line to lead their troops into battle. If these leaders had to place their own lives on the line when they decided to wage war I would think that they might be more willing to consider alternative resolutions.

That said I would not promote that idea to encompass some the actions that occurred during those times, I would definitely leave out the killing of all women and children in the territories of their opponent! But there is much to be said for the idea of the leaders declaring war, to lead the war.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join