It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Queen is a reptile I won't be celebrating her jubilee.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

so you deny that royal family did not practice cannibalism and might be involved in some hideous questionable stuff?

I guess the monarchy indoctrinated you well.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

What part of this post do you find hard to understand?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please fell free to ask anything you want, I'll attempt to answer in as clear and concise English as I possibly can so that you fully understand.

You just seem to latch onto anything that enables you to continue your anti-UK agenda and seem to have little regard for accuracy and honesty as long as it fits into your pre-conceived and bigotted viewpoint.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Hmm.. So you wish to stay in lalala land. God save the Cannibal Queen!!!

t's actually becoming quite pityful and painful watching you post.

Seems painful to admit the facts.

edit on 31-5-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
My own personal opinion is that I feel very let down by this Monarch.. Has she defended the faith? No, she has allowed Christianity to be usurped by another *ahem* religion of "peace"..

She signed our sovereignty to europe.. She watched and did nothing as successive governments made this country into a toilet.. And contrary to what has been posted here, she DOES have the power to dissolve government and force an election.. She has basically done nothing but ensure the continuance of her brood and their privileges..

Her silence has let her down.. If she HAD spoke up, I would respect her, and Im sure her voice would have made a big difference..

But the last straw was her last state opening of parliament address.. This woman draped in millions of pounds of diamonds talking about austerity made my stomach churn...

I will not be celebrating.. I have some gardening to do instead.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Well ,she and that Rothschild will now rule the world via a global central bank.Its win win for them and lose lose for you common folk.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
ERII, is her initials. Windsor is not the sir name. Could be rothschilds! Anyhow parasites, freakshow, tourist attraction. Also regarded as your Royal highness.... Please.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Whether you feel let down or not, (I personally believe that along with every PM from Heath onwards she should be tried for treason for allowing a transfer of sovereignty to a foreign power - the EU), is really irrelevant to this thread.

Regardless of any personal anti or pro monarchy feelings etc Liz is not a child eating, shapeshifting lizard.

It's an absolutely ridiculous thought and any 'serious' dicussion of it merely deflects from more important issues like the monarchy's future role in a fair and just British Union or it's duplicity in trying to bring about the European Super State against the wishes of the British people.

Perhaps that's why threads like this are encouraged, to steer us away from the really important issues.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by faryjay

Not read the entire thread yet, but just wanted to say I am fed up of hearing how much this (one) bank holiday is going to cost industry due to people having the day off work.

Personally I am rather confused by all the conflicting and contradictory comments.

Whose idea was it to have this bank holiday in the first place - is it the same people who are saying how much its going to cost industry? Is this an extra bank holiday or just one which has been moved (I can't remember offhand)? Stop blaming us, the people, as we didn't decide to have a bank holiday (we don't have the power to do this). As it happens, I would have been off work anyway (like alot of other people) as it falls at the beginning of half term week.

So how much is the royal celebrations themselves costing and who is paying and how much revenue will the weekend bring in from tourists and visitors and sales of merchandise etc?

Personally I am not buying anything to do with the celebrations apart from donating £2 so my kids can have jelly and ice cream at their school.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Lizard ,she isn't,that unproven. into cannibalistic and occult practices? good reason for such suspicions.

Whats your opinion on Rothschild?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I agree... She is certainly no lizard!

She is an over-privileged German lady by accident of birth...

She does have LIZ in her name though......

Some of the people here are certifiable... This kind of stuff does distract from the reality that our entire system needs to be destroyed and rebuilt... Not celebrated...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Whats your opinion on Rothschild?

I suspect they could be involved with other 'elite' families in trying to influence, control and manipulate world events to further their own aganda and for their benefit.

Just how succesful they have been in the past and are at present is very much open to debate.

A debate that should be held in a thread devoted specifically to that topic.

Discussions about shapeshifting lizards and devil worshipping cannibals etc detracts and deflects from more justified and reasoned debate and investigations.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

Queen Elizabeth 2nd is probably the most highly respected British royal of all time. The old lady has been a good queen and I expect her grandson William to be next in line!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

again occult is not about devil worship,its about manipulating microcosmic and macrocosmic phenomena.Sacrifices are a easy way to get things done your way .Maybe you should read on chaos magick by Crowley.

Second,on the Rothschild you should listen to what ashley Mote stated about Lord Jacob De Rothschild.

Ashley Mote speaks at the European Parliament to draw their attention to the trillion dollar Global Security Fund (GSF), set up in early 1990s by Lord Jacob De Rothschild, which is no ordinary fund. It does not trade, it is not listed and has a totally different purpose. He believes it is being used for GEO political engineering purposes, apparently under the guidance of intelligence services. He asks what are the EU connections to the GSF and what relationship does it have to EU institutions?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I've read quite a few books both by and about Aleister Crowley and I have done quite a bit of reading etc on the Rothschilds.

As I said in my previous post as much as I'd like to talk about them I'm afraid it's slightly off topic here and it could easily derail the thread if we started discussing things here.

Start a thread on either / both and I'd gladly contribute.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

his books on enochian magick?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
These are some certainly interesting accusations.

www.helpfreetheearth.com...

I would really like to know how this trial is going if it is...can anyone dig up some additional info on this?

Many people are speaking up...asking for answers. If this William Combes guy is (was) telling the truth...it would be certainly interesting to see where this takes us.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Additional info on the subject of missing children.

inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com... nd-missing-kids/

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Wow you do know that everything on the internet isn't true don't you?
Yes Diana wasn't treated as well as she should have been but this happens all the time with people getting a divorce etc The parents of one of them try to protect their child (In this case Charles).

Have you ever asked yourself, who the hell was it that decided these clowns were "royalty"?

How did the Rothschilds get half the world's wealth?

Why are they so hell bent on keeping their bloodlines "pure"?

Why can 40 US Presidents be traced to a common ancestor of theirs?
edit on 31-5-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by AfterInfinity

When these self-proclaimed "royals" stop wasting the money of their people on such frivolous celebrations, they will get the respect that they crave.

Q: What do the British royals and the most ignorant Americans have in common?
A: Inbreeding.

When you have a family that does nothing but inbreed of course your going to wind up with freaks. You can scrape the bottom of the genetic barrel for so long.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

prince charles does want to reincarnate as a virus to wipe out mankind.
Rothschild and Rockefeller think of us as useless eaters.

Well they are freaks for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join