It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The End Nigh: Rockefellers And Rothschilds Merge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
This caught my eye immediately as something I would be interested in reading, and something that many here would find interesting as well. So I decided to share it. I searched and did not find this specific merger announcement.

As a disclaimer, I do not necessarily subscribe to some of the allusions made by Zero Hedge:

You know its bad when... two of the largest and best-known 'familia' in Europe and the US come together. As the FT reports, The Rockefellers and The Rothschilds are uniting under a common group as Rothschild Investment Trust and Rockefeller Financial Services become one. The patriarchs (David Rockefeller 96, and Lord Rothschild 76) have been 'connected' for five decades. Between the Rothschild's 'sprawling' multi-century banking empire across Europe and the Rockefeller's roots in 1882 Oil-money, we can only imagine the Illuminati, Freemasons, Templars, and Central Bankers of the world are quaking in their boots at this new global force for change - The Rothsellers or is it The Rockchilds. What next? It seems only Soros is left to complete the holy trinity...

From the Financial Times

RIT Capital Partners is to buy a 37 per cent stake in the Rockefeller’s wealth advisory and asset management group for an undisclosed sum, giving Lord Rothschild’s London-listed trust a much sought-after foothold in the US.

....foothold in the U.S.

The partnership with RIT will focus on setting up investment funds, eyeing joint acquisitions of wealth and asset managers and granting each other non-executive directorships.

The deal stemmed from a meeting two years ago when Mr Rockefeller introduced Lord Rothschild to the US group’s chief executive, Reuben Jeffery.

In a follow-up meeting one year later at Lord Rothschild’s office at Spencer House in London, the financier won Mr Jeffery’s blessing for opening talks to buy a stake in the Rockefeller group.

He then launched long negotiations with Société Générale Private Banking, which has owned the shareholding since 2008.

The French bank’s wealth management arm has had several suitors for the minority stake – estimated to be worth less than £100m – but Lord Rothschild was the only one supported by the Rockefellers.

Not sure what this indicates or means, but does the fact that two known world power houses are joining forces imply they are hunkering down? Are they uniting to hoard more power and wealth in anticipation of something to come?

Guess we'll wait and see...

I am eager.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Consolidation of power?

I always thought the two were connected at the hip anyway, only difference now is that they just made it public knowledge.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I am sure they've had business dealings in the past. There are so few at their level. But to buy into each others' trusts and formally merge wealth seems to reduce the competitiveness between them.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You know..its sad
Such big familys merging..they could collectively change the world as we know it to something amazing..they could invest in technologies that would uplift our species by several decades if they wanted.
What are they doing instead? nothing much...power, money, influence, used only to continue the power/money/influence trip without much consequence or altering of our paths.

Sometimes I wonder what the point is. The heads at the familys surely want legacy. They must want their name in all history books as being the family name that did something to alter our course..be it starting a actual serious effort of space colonization, heavy investments into nanotechnology that ushers in a new age of plenty, etc..

What use are these familys if they are acting like little more than bloated leeches on societys vein

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

Daddy Warbucks knows that the symbols they urinated all over the world are now being deciphered and read like a book. A merger is a show of unity against the oncoming hoards who are now reading their book of lies. The Mason army is soon to wake up to their deceit and follow the trail back to the source. Know them by their fruit. When the SHTF, the people will open the books from the symbols.

Matthew 10

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

The Experts in the Law that corrupted the Earth are the Builders (Masons), the False Priests and the Moneychangers. The root John speaks of above are these three characters from antiquity. This dynasty is nothing new, but they are soon to be old and forgotten; a fabled reminder of what not to do to your fellow man to make money.

edit on 30-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

they could collectively change the world as we know it to something amazing..they could invest in technologies that would uplift our species by several decades if they wanted

You are so right. there is enough food and water "on the table" for everyone in the world, without having to take from one to give to another. If we (meaning those with wealth and power) could move from the competitive plane to the creative plane, this world would be different.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
they have always been interconnected, that why them two families normally marry each other or someone who is atleast worth a lot.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

It is inevitable. As their plan progresses, there becomes less and less of a need to have so many people involved at the top. As time goes on, we will see them fighting amongst themselves jockeying for the top positions. Survival of the fittest. Some will merge, and others will be obliterated, there is only so much room at the top and tptb are knocking even their own lowest ranking members down a few notches to keep the control of power within their fingertips.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
How is the power-play at the Holy See connected to this?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I think now would be a good time to point out "ordo ab chao". This is also the same as the gnostic principle the "cleansing" of the luciferian spirit and entering the spirit of Christ and achieving gnosis.

We can all agree that the world is DEFINITELY in chaos. I, for one, couldn't even accurately list names of all the countries that are bogged down in armed conflict and major strife, be it internal or external. Look at how chaotic the American dollar is, I remember when I was a kid and something that cost 7 dollars here would cost 12 dollars in canada. Now it's almost completely reversed. Also look at our biggest warmonger bankster loving wall street fellatio presidents who have done their part to create much chaos. Bush, Bush, Clinton, Obama. NONE of these presidents were freemasons. I, for one, would applaud anyone who would bring back to order the actions of our shadow government.

I don't think the masons CREATE the chaos. This is just something that will happen in a world like ours, where the average person thinks reading books is a sign of social weakness and that "learning" just makes you an asshole. The masons don't have to cause chaos because there are enough people in the world who have no problem doing it on their own. And I don't think God judges you just for being a member of anything, because as Edgar Cayce said when someone asked him which social order he should join "Join them all! As long as your goal is to make the world a better place".

Let's remember guys...Bilderberg meeting starts today. There's a group we can all agree want to destroy the earth.

On the other hand, we have order.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Let them all merge into one big target.
Too bad no one has the stones to do anything

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
There is only one way to describe the upcoming global situation.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by capod2t

Daddy Warbucks knows that the symbols they urinated all over the world are now being deciphered and read like a book. A merger is a show of unity against the oncoming hoards who are now reading their book of lies. The Mason army is soon to wake up to their deceit and follow the trail back to the source. Know them by their fruit. When the SHTF, the people will open the books from the symbols.

Matthew 10

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

The Experts in the Law that corrupted the Earth are the Builders (Masons), the False Priests and the Moneychangers. The root John speaks of above are these three characters from antiquity. This dynasty is nothing new, but they are soon to be old and forgotten; a fabled reminder of what not to do to your fellow man to make money.

edit on 30-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)
Wow, that was very interesting. I wasn't aware of any of this until now, good find!

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
Consolidation of power?

I always thought the two were connected at the hip anyway, only difference now is that they just made it public knowledge.

Quoted for truth.

top topics

join