It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it that whenever I have a dream I see stars of many colors in a black sky?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The sky is black and I can see stars of many colors. There are blue stars, red stars, yellow stars, green stars. In my dream, I can even zoom into a star. I zoomed into one yellow star and it was actually a space city with many buildings of light and stuff.

I don't ever think I seen a normal sky in my dream...Any meaning? Anyone who dream with a black sky of many star colors?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Perhaps you were not dreaming, and just projecting. I have heard that stars are not stars when we look at them with our real eyes. It sounds like you don't really dream, you just go out of body with no real limitation on where you can go. Do you remember a cord coming from you and going back to earth when you are flying around? If so, then this is the ethric cord that helps keep you grounded to your body. If not, then it could be just a dream.

I remember many "dreams" when I was young that appeared to be a series of dreams, like a continuation kind of dream. In those dreams I would look at the sky and see the "stars" moving around like they were ships and not stars. I could have been projecting back then, but now, I can't get back to that state.....yet.

Good luck.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I've had many dreams recently where stars in the sky all of a sudden move, become brighter, change colours, make huge patterns and holographic patterns like a tv made of interchanging stars. I think there are many dreaming these types of things at the moment, who knows why, maybe something is coming?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I don't remember a cord though. Very interesting that you were seeing stars as ships and I was seeing one star as a city of light. Maybe things aren't as they seem.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have had a few "dream" experiences that I believe were astral or OOB experiences. I really can't say for sure what they were. I make the distinction because in these dreams I am usually speaking with a kind of "guide" that I cannot see. These dreams are also especially vivid and I am lucid the whole time. I also know I am "in the dreamworld" when I have these.

One such journey I asked my guide to show me the entire universe. I wanted to see it all. So my panorama kept zooming out from the earth to the moon and further and further out. My vision kept zooming out so that the stars became less and less abundant and dimmer. Eventually I stretched out so far that they lost their white light and became various colors of the visible light spectrum..blue, red, green, etc. I kept going back and the spots of light became stretched, distorted, and blurry to the point that they kind of stretched out like ribbons instead of dots of light. Was kind of like Christmas lights in the darkness. Eventually all was darkness

At first it was pretty exciting seeing the earth and the moon and some star clusters, nebulous clouds and galaxies etc. But as we kept moving outward, I started to get bored. By the time the points of light became distorted and ribbon-like, I remember kind of feeling disappointed like "it's all a fake". Apparently the universe is some kind of giant Lite-Brite pegboard in my psyche..or something haha

Hope this adds a piece to the puzzle!
edit on 31-5-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

At first it was pretty exciting seeing the earth and the moon and some star clusters, nebulous clouds and galaxies etc. But as we kept moving outward, I started to get bored. By the time the points of light became distorted and ribbon-like, I remember kind of feeling disappointed like "it's all a fake". Apparently the universe is some kind of giant Lite-Brite pegboard in my psyche..or something haha

Hmmm... but if existence is the only thing that exist, then it is hard to say that it is all "fake" or "an illusion" because we have nothing else to compare it to.

Very interesting dream.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
In my last oobe, I got up out of bed and looked out my window. The sky was chock full of intense stars and galaxies. Wish it were like that in real life because I live right by the airport and can never see any stars.

new topics

top topics

join