It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want 2 Highlight an Injustice, Unfairness or a Gripe U Have? Professional Protestor For Hire.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ok, first off, this isn't me but I came across it when posting something in a classified site...bc.kijiji.ca...

So it's not my rant or even the OP of the ad but rather it's a rant service!

I had to do a double take and then once again for confirmation. Yup, seems legit.

Now this is a VERY creative way to make some bank; And why not? In Taiwan they have mourners for hire so why not protestors for rent as well?
You even get a receipt! How professional is that?

And the helium balloons only add to the package. I mean what decent protestor doesn't carry balloons to a good protest?

Want 2 Highlight an Injustice, Unfairness or a Gripe U Have?

I will do this for you by peacefully & lawfully demonstrating (this is completely legal in Canada, by the way) outside the location, using 2 sandwich board signs; & if you wish, I will use helium-filled balloons.

Reasonably priced: $20/hr

Minimum 2 hr booking.

Receipt available.

This is NOT a joke or a scam.

Serious enquiries only please.

I really think the poster should learn to spell Inquiries tho. Might be a detriment to hiring someone that creates your sign for that special rant you have planned...

So we have balloons, receipts, 2 sandwich boards, a decent price IMO and a declaration of it NOT being a joke or a scam...How could you NOT hire this guy...girl?

I know I'm gonna bookmark this just in case...

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I think the added kicker would be in the fine print at the bottom of his ad:

'May become hulking green mammoth if angered'

edit on 29-5-2012 by UsVsThem5upra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Awe shucks... I was wishing for it to be sooooo!!!!

May as well go and spend these hundreds

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by UsVsThem5upra
reply to post by jude11

I think the added kicker would be in the fine print at the bottom of his ad:

'May become hulking green mammoth if angered'

edit on 29-5-2012 by UsVsThem5upra because: (no reason given)

That would be a better ad indeed...

I hope to see this guy doing his job somewhere tho...

Peace

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
There's a gentleman that lives near me named Norman. He is the only human being I've ever encountered that is completely incapable of whispering. No, really......... he can't do it.

I just returned from walking down the road to de store to get tinned milk. He was sitting out front, and Norman rants about whatever is on his mind at the moment.

I did a bad thing. I tried to get him interested in Shakespear.

He may never stop, and I'm sure his take on Hamlet can be heard for miles around. I truly believe this is a talent going to waste.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
There's a gentleman that lives near me named Norman. He is the only human being I've ever encountered that is completely incapable of whispering. No, really......... he can't do it.

I just returned from walking down the road to de store to get tinned milk. He was sitting out front, and Norman rants about whatever is on his mind at the moment.

I did a bad thing. I tried to get him interested in Shakespear.

He may never stop, and I'm sure his take on Hamlet can be heard for miles around. I truly believe this is a talent going to waste.

Don't know why but I think me and Norman would get along well.

Peace

top topics

join