It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police confirm package sent to Tory headquarters contained a......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a human foot!!!!!

mods,i have no idea where this belongs,s i tried my luck here! move if need be...thanx!

well, i posted this morning about the dumb bill c-38 the Canadian govt. is trying to rush through.

well now i find thiss tid bit of crazy!!!

OTTAWA - Police are investigating a gruesome find at the Conservative Party of Canada headquarters in Ottawa. A box containing a human foot was delivered by Canada Post on Tuesday. The box was removed from the offices a few hours after it was opened. Wrapped in a yellow bag, it was carried by a police officer to a red minivan waiting just outside the main doors to the building. Police say the coroner later determined that it was, in fact, a severed human foot in the box. Police were called shortly before the lunch hour from someone at the Tory party offices reporting a suspicious package.

gives a whole new meaning to "what else do you want from me,my left foot?!!!"

this hole stinkhole is going ABSOLUTELY INSANE!!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
WOW!!!!!!!!! Thankx for the find. Severed foot How much investigation would one need really?
edit on 29-5-2012 by Mister1k because: link
Foot[e ditby]edit on 29-5-2012 by Mister1k because: another link

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I was wondering where that had gotten off to. It's pretty bad when my foot just up and leaves me.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Quess that what happen when you put your best foot forward

It's get cut off and server on a plate

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

I wanna see a picture.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear of someone having another person's severed foot, or even to hear about someone getting caught while trying to dump it, but sticking it in the mail...... that's just odd.

Originally posted by Mister1k

How much investigation would one need really?
Probably depends on whether or not the foot belonged to someone whom is now dead, or still alive. If alive, then they're probably kinda pissed off about it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

but the strange thing is where it was delivered to!!! the conservitive party's H.Q.!!!
why there? what is the message being sent i wonder?!!!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by BrokenCircles

but the strange thing is where it was delivered to!!! the conservitive party's H.Q.!!!
why there? what is the message being sent i wonder?!!!!

It's a threat.

Like a horses head on your pillow.

Someone is pissing off the wrong people

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mister1k

How much investigation would one need really?
Probably depends on whether or not the foot belonged to someone whom is now dead, or still alive. If alive, then they're probably kinda pissed off about it.

I meant ,the first article said possible foot, and I was thinking what possible? Bloody box with a foot, looks like a foot, smells like a foot,probably has toenails. Gotta to wait for official coroner for confirmation. Geez. Know what I mean. Is the foot from a public official? Time will tell. Would they release that information, if it was? The second article talks about a body in Montreal, hmm.Maybe. Time will tell. Use it against the protests in Montreal, uh, just a thought.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

OMG!!! i just thought of something horrid!!!

what if the NDP are so pissed at the PC's about billc-38,that they sent the foot of jack layton (RIP)
to threaten/spook them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm sorry,couldn't resist!
jack was a good man,but his politics were a bit off at times.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

LMAO, I guess I deserved that kudos.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
ca.news.yahoo.com...

Posting this link so that people can go read the comment section of the article. Canadian humour is not contained by gruesome news.

There is one suggestion that it might be a mafia thing. The rest is mostly bad jokes about politicians and feet.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here are two articles about the foot and later a torso found in another city located about 2hrs away. They believe the two are linked and will be doing further investigations, but there is not much detail being released as of yet. The only photos they have are of police officers removing a yellow bag supposedly containing the limbs and the garbage pile where the torso was discovered. They declined to comment on whether or not the parts were male or female.

Foot article

Torso article

It is weird behavior to find around these parts.

EDIT TO ADD: I have been searching the local papers and can't find very much detail about either of these crimes. You'd think they'd have written something more about these incidents, considering it's not uncommon to find severed feet in shoes get "washed up on shore," especially on the west coast. Perhaps they just don't want to scare the public but it seems a little off.
edit on 30/5/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Was it gnawed off?
There's a lot of gnawing going on lately.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

And for that, I'm keeping my eyes glued to the news...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

I meant ,the first article said possible foot, and I was thinking what possible? Bloody box with a foot, looks like a foot, smells like a foot,probably has toenails. Gotta to wait for official coroner for confirmation.....

I actually realized that right after I posted, and reread your comment again. I just didn't wanna change my post, cuz I still thought it was an interesting thought. lol. A Human Pogo Stick hopping down the street chasing after a car.

There are probably several different reasons why they had to wait for the Coroner.

• There could be some sort of law, stating that it isn't official until after a coroner declares that it is/was in fact a human foot, and that it is dead.
  • Protocols that they have follow.
  • Could've been mangled. and no longer resembled a foot.
  • Maybe the cops didn't wanna touch it.
  • Or maybe they thought it could be a movie prop, or part of a Halloween costume, etc. etc.. and didn't wanna risk being wrong.

I don't know. Those↑ are just guesses, but to me, they do seem somewhat plausible.

• posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:15 PM
    link   
    Maybe someone was so appalled by the state of the country that he cut his own foot off? Some people are that unstable passionate about the country. Personally I would have sent a "boot". That's what I would like to give to this government.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:30 PM
    link   
    I found some more on it here. Now there's a hand involved, and some guy named Luka who lives in MTL is wanted by police.

Montreal police say Luka Rocco Magnotta is wanted in a homicide investigation in connection to the delivery of a human foot to the Conservative Party of Canada headquarters in Ottawa, and body parts discovered in both cities.

Please disregard my "foot" link in my above post. ATS won't let me re-edit, but it just leads to the same article I'm posting now, whereas before they were two different articles just on the same website.
    edit on 30/5/2012 by andriod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:52 PM
    link   
    Hey I knew I left that somewhere!

new topics

top topics

active topics

join